Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution (18662 Views)

5 Things You Didn't Know That Drains Your Phone Battery / My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast / 10 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Drains Quickly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by duduade: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Overnight ke

Phone has a spiritual problem

Solution
Flog phone with spiritual broom
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by CalabarPikin: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Clear all opened app, off ur data, off ur location
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Enyimbamercedes: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2022
1.Switch off the phone
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by toujurs: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2022
That's a panel issue o, the phone is dead just get a new one
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Splashjoe98(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2022
Hey guys hit me up on 08073898161 to boost your social media accounts. Instagram, Facebook,twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and so many more all available at affordable rates.
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by gbolswag(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2022
he should get another phone or are u poor

1 Like

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by soullove1881(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:

Even before I installed this ad blocker it seems I was experiencing this if am not mistaken. Anyway thanks for your help. I installed this ad blocker premium is because of recent I started seeing anoying ads on my phone both on WhatsApp, ha I was like surprised wen did this nonsense start, I will chatting on WhatsApp and all of sudden ads will pop in and my chat will be on hold. Can you imagine??

Add pops up on Tecno, Infinix, Itel and other low budget phones that are using free google ROM. No matter what, those phones are not ready for serious users. It's sad to say but that's the truth.

You can try everything but the ads blocker will consume battery since it must run 24/7 on background and if you uninstall, be ready to fight with unnecessary ads pop up.
You have to choose your pain wisely.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by freesoul12: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Achachextt5:
N

Scam Artist
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by seyz91(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2022
No big deal,, battery efficiency depreciates with time
InternetWebM082:
Good morning everyone, of recent I discovered that my phone ba3 drains overnight wen am asleep without anyone operating the phone. The phone is TECNO SPARK 8C but it wasn't doing like this before, Last night my battery was 90% I woke up this morning and I saw it at 81%. But ever since I bought this phone each time I woke up I usually meet the battery per cent normal how it was before I slept.

So am thinking maybe I have mistakenly touched something in the settings. Please who can help me out I will be grateful if you give steps to stop this, thanks.
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Itzteewhy(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Useless piece of transission shit
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by GloriousGbola: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:

No I usually turn off my data before sleeping. I installed this Adguard mod APK that usually blocks unwanted ads on my phone, which is always active. Okay can you guide me on how to know freeze apps and battery consuming apps? Thanks!

this is the first issue. you are installing a pirated version of adguard. you have no idea what is actually in the pirated version and what it may have injected into your phone's OS.

i say this because i also have adguard installed, and my phone isnt having battery issues

there is also the possibility that tecno phones may not hold charge.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by pegix(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2022
Change the battery.....or consult a tech engineer

U could buy an new battery ans still experience the same thing

It could be the semiconductor in the board has found a way of contact
Dissipating energy gradually in form of it

Could be the battery connector and /or insulation system has failed

Causinh the battery to short circuit
Killing it fast and damaging the cells
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by phr0nesis(m): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:

I am not getting ur point very well
If your area has poor network signal for any of the SIMs you are using. Your phone while struggling to get a signal will drain your battery faster than it is supposed to
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2022
put your phone on airplane then turn on ba3 saver
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by blowjohn(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Don't sleep at night.
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Emperor5(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2022
The solution is to buy new phone
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Southernigbo: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2022
maybe ur phone is being hacked by someone nearby. look for assistance from a tech guru
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by angelfallz(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2022
How long have you been using the phone? If it is more than 2 years then it is expected. Your battery capacity to retain charge diminishes with time.
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by kennethcolle: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Get the Romoss 40,000mah powerbank.
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Olam09(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:
Good morning everyone, of recent I discovered that my phone ba3 drains overnight wen am asleep without anyone operating the phone. The phone is TECNO SPARK 8C but it wasn't doing like this before, Last night my battery was 90% I woke up this morning and I saw it at 81%. But ever since I bought this phone each time I woke up I usually meet the battery per cent normal how it was before I slept.

So am thinking maybe I have mistakenly touched something in the settings. Please who can help me out I will be grateful if you give steps to stop this, thanks.
Buy another phone. Samsung phone.
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Southernigbo: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Itzteewhy:
Useless piece of transission shit
oga why you de vex say we de use phone na. without infinix, tecno, huawei and itel millions of us won't not av been on d internet

1 Like

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Grandmeister(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2022
chrizzyace:
iPhone users left this group grin
As in eh. I can even leave my data on and sleep for 6 hours and it will drain 1-3 percent overall.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by mrmayoh: 10:18am On Apr 25, 2022
I had this issue early this year. I will have like 35% before going to bed around 11pm and on waking up I will have 3%. I was able to resolved this issue by following these steps below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Chinny024(f): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2022
The battery is becoming bad, I guess...Don't boot your phone while charging it..

1 Like

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by kkins25(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:

Even before I installed this ad blocker it seems I was experiencing this if am not mistaken. Anyway thanks for your help. I installed this ad blocker premium is because of recent I started seeing anoying ads on my phone both on WhatsApp, ha I was like surprised wen did this nonsense start, I will chatting on WhatsApp and all of sudden ads will pop in and my chat will be on hold. Can you imagine??

Now you are talking. You have a malware on your phone that is causing an app to run adds on your phone.

If you have nothing to loose, format the phone.
If not, go to app manager and check for any suspicious application.

mod: WhatsApp doesn't run ads, so I'm pretty sure an application is doing the dirty work under ground.

If you bought the phone brown new, it's unlikely that the ba3 is dead. It rare but not uncommon though. However, since it wasn't acting like this before- i guess you've downloaded a malware.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by Theben(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2022
When you want to sleep, keep the phone away from where you can easily turn and lie on it. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by avrilwisedata: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2022
blowjohn:
Don't sleep at night.
Lwkmd
Re: My Phone Battery Drains Overnight Wen Am Asleep What's The Solution by harmargedon: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2022
InternetWebM082:

charge the phone till it's filled up, then turn it off through our the night. In the morning turn it on and see if the battery goes below 99-95 percent. If it does then the issue is from the phone's panel, but if it doesn't then it's an app that is responsible for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN "CallerTunez" Service / Price Of Infinix Zero 3 In Nigeria Revealed ! / Samsung To Produce 100,000 Units Of Galaxy X Foldable Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.