Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Pixel Experience Plus On Samsung S6 Running Android 10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pixel Experience Plus On Samsung S6 Running Android 10 (777 Views)

Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 / Hot!! Xiaomi MI 8 - Official Pixel Experience ROM Review (video) / How To Lock Apps With Fingerprint On Any Infinix Phone Running Android 7 Nougat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pixel Experience Plus On Samsung S6 Running Android 10 by jnoz23(m): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Samsung s6 is a very rugged phone, I must say!
Cos it was trial and error from the start, first tried lineage os and got stuck in boot loop after flashing with TWRP.
Next I tried one pixel Android pie version, succeeded but my simcard was not detected so total waste. I discovered dat the ROM had changed my s6 from G920T to G920F.
I was getting sleepy and frustrated, so I went to bed but I couldn't sleep. I decided to continue my research on xda.

Note: every time I failed, I used TWRP to enter Odin mode and flashed stock s6 ROM back.

Finally I found pixel experience plus 10 with an audio patch and succeeded, no bloatware or unnecessary apps. Right now the model is SM-G920W8.

I really learnt a lot from XDA, and I'm still surprised dat the s6 didn't just collapse from exhaustion.

2 Likes

Re: Pixel Experience Plus On Samsung S6 Running Android 10 by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:05am On Apr 25, 2022
jnoz23:
Samsung s6 is a very rugged phone, I must say!
Cos it was trial and error from the start, first tried lineage os and got stuck in boot loop after flashing with TWRP.
Next I tried one pixel Android pie version, succeeded but my simcard was not detected so total waste. I discovered dat the ROM had changed my s6 from G920T to G920F.
I was getting sleepy and frustrated, so I went to bed but I couldn't sleep. I decided to continue my research on xda.

Note: every time I failed, I used TWRP to enter Odin mode and flashed stock s6 ROM back.

Finally I found pixel experience plus 10 with an audio patch and succeeded, no bloatware or unnecessary apps. Right now the model is SM-G920W8.

I really learnt a lot from XDA, and I'm still surprised dat the s6 didn't just collapse from exhaustion.

wow
Re: Pixel Experience Plus On Samsung S6 Running Android 10 by S1MP: 10:51am On Apr 25, 2022
I remember trying to root my techno pouvoir 3 during the pandemic
I'd never been more frustrated all my life while trying to do so. Transsion phones are rubbish when it comes to things like this.
I use redmi note 10 pro. I have removes miui and flashed crdroid instead. Nothing like a phone that has an actual community, not that joke that calls themselves XClub or TecnoSpot

3 Likes

Re: Pixel Experience Plus On Samsung S6 Running Android 10 by jnoz23(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
I'm telling you
Re: Pixel Experience Plus On Samsung S6 Running Android 10 by Flamees(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
S1MP:
I remember trying to root my techno pouvoir 3 during the pandemic
I'd never been more frustrated all my life while trying to do so. Transsion phones are rubbish when it comes to things like this.
I use redmi note 10 pro. I have removes miui and flashed crdroid instead. Nothing like a phone that has an actual community, not that joke that calls themselves XClub or TecnoSpot
I swr bro
I did not even found a custom rom for my HOT10T then

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A10 / Nice Motorolla / Aliexpress Order Problem chat me up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.