Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje (28025 Views)

Lagos Traders Lament Multiple Levies, Allege Extortion In Markets / Oyingbo Market Traders Protest Against Folashade Tinubu (Photos) / Lagos Traders Lament Market Closure, Appeal To Sanwo-Olu For Palliatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2022
BloomingDale:
#9000 to get #200 000 in 9 months. The woman na God?
That's marketing for you
Sales pitching, the art of selling

Indeed the mouth is a very powerful tool.
Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by HitSong: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2022
cheesy
Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by Miyachi: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2022
grin grin

This never gets old, people never learn.
If someone can make such wonderful returns, why do you think he needs your money?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by SmartPolician: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2022
I guess these endless scams explain why Nairaland investment section is one of the driest here. I have never seen a people as dishonest as Nigerians.
Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by dobnina(f): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Achachextt5:
O
Scam
Scam
Scam
This guy is a chronic scammer. He has been blocked by the admins so he had to open a new account.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by Donedeal1(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2022
When will some people learn small,
Looks like someone without hope of good breakfast coming to promise you a sumptuous breakfast, launch and dinner.

How can that be possible?.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by NOwazobia: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2022
I have friends in this tribe, I work with them, and I am very familiar with them, it's a cultural heritage thing, they just can't change.

I can't waste my vote on any of them vying for any position in this country. Lie lie.
Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by sukar886: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Una mumu too much, did anyone force una to join, all I see is greedy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by Newton2024: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2022
chigator2:
Nigerians no dey tire for ponzi matter ?

Na so hunger high reach for this country ?
Not because of hunger but greed.
Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by CapitalG20532: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Nice concept. The site really makes sense. They have more features than Nairaland
Usernamesucks84: I found out that it's the only site where you see so many Ghanaians online

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by Angelfrost(m): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2022
I think it's safe to conclude that Nigeria has more dimwits than anywhere in the world...

That so many Ponzi schemes have thrived since MMM is testament to this shocking reality!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
A businesswoman, Chinyere Emeka-Atu. Thief that's how lots make their millions overnight.

A hardworking Igbo Amaka developer!
Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by Newton2024: 9:17am On Apr 25, 2022
BloomingDale:
#9000 to get #200 000 in 9 months. The woman na God?
and N90,000 worth of foodstuffs

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by princeemmma(m): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2022
Nigeria people will never be wise, for my age now, i don't look for things that will double my money, i dnt engage in unknown investment, i don't use my money for betting.

Because all this things never last, lets start mentioning the names of all investment scheme that has been in Nigeria.

None of them last longer, and they end up defrauding people.

The other day i heard that a lady that was once begging for money online, later defrauded a lot of people. How come?

We no go learn for this country

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by jimyjames(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
A businesswoman, Chinyere Emeka-Atu. Thief that's how lots make their millions overnight.
Did it happen overnight?
Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by Kazeem47(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerians and greediness.You want to reap what you didn't sow.Sorry o.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by billgabb(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2022
The investors are not greedy. I have seen a well-coordinated group of people who pulled money together for a startup only for two people among them to corner the money. There are always good intentions at first but when people believe your business pitch and invest, the next thing is to run with their money. An average Nigerian has a criminal mind.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2022
Newton2024:
and N90,000 worth of foodstuffs
And bring 3 people.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by MadamExcellency: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2022
The victims were said to have been promised a return of N200,000 cash and N90,000 worth of foodstuffs after nine months of investments in the association’s scheme.

Even the market women and petty traders are greedy. You want to use N81,000 to get N290,000 in 9 months.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2022
NIGERIANS WANT TO GO HEAVEN BUT WHEN THEY SEE SOMEONE'S MONEY THEY JUST COVERT IT WITHOUT CONSCIENCE JUST TO LIVE LARGE.
IF DONT HAVE GOOD CONSCIENCE FORGET, HEAVEN IS NOT FOR YOU.
GO CHECK OUT PPL LIVING HYPED LIFE THAT IS THERE EVIL TRADE OF CRIME AND SWINDLING OTHERS angry,I PRAY GOD TO GIVE NAIJA PEOPLE CONSCIENCE TO DO GOOD TO THEIR NEIGHBOURS,THAT IS WHAT WE NEED IN ALL SPHERES OF NIGERIA JUST LIKE OYIBO DEY HELP THEMSELVES. undecided . BY THEIR FRUITS(THEIR ACTIONS,DEEDS,CHARACTERS,LIFESTYLE,BEHAVIOURS) YOU KNOW THEM.HARP IT ON! PASS IT ON! ALL OF YOU WHO DESIRES BETA SOCIETY HERE
WE NEED PRESIDENT,GENERALS,COLONIELS WITH GOOD CONSCIENCE
WE NEED GOVERNORS WITH GOOD CONSCIENCE
WE NEED LG CM,SENATORS,REPS,PERM SECS ETC. WITH GOOD CONSCIENCE ETC.THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO CAN RETURN TO NORMALCY AND BETA NIGERIA SYSTEM. undecided
Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by dododawa1: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2022
No free money anywhere,e.g Ponzi, betting,baba ijebu and co.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by avrilwisedata: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Her face be like thief own sef. Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by Omorefe1975(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerians will never learn..
Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by AGOSUPPLY: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2022
NNPC standard AGO (Diesel) in metric tons, well as crude & PMS(Fuel) AVAILABLE for supply at the best prices,in Port Harcourt/Lagos & Abuja .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested
Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by xynerise: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2022
Mumu no fit finish for this country. Seems we have higher percentage of mumu to sensible Nigerians grin
Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by Emperor88(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
See Nigerians will never learn. Any form of ponzi is a scam. Some people will fall for it once, twice, thrice and in all directions then come here to disturb our ears. angry

Any one who still falls for Ponzi scheme now should be arrested for extreme greed. We are just too greedy in this country with all our religious practices. So what impact is religion making?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by vickydevoka(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2022
olamidedivotee:
So Ponzi scheme still exist in this country.
They are not doing this because of hunger or poverty alleviation, what i see here is greed.

Tell them the truth and they will hate you. Hire me to write.
Once scammed will always be scammed bcus for their mind they want to recover their losses
Re: Lagos Traders Protest ₦600 Million Loss To Ponzi Scheme Matthew Agbaje by techWriter3: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2022
A entrepreneur, Chinyere Emeka-Atu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger / An Average Black Man Not All Black Men / Urhobo Not Part Of Biafra, Says Umukoro, UPU Press Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.