Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) (70699 Views)

How A Bike-Rider And A Passenger Transported Another Bike (Photo, Video) / Kunle Adeyanju Who Is Riding A Bike From London To Lagos Is Due To Arrive Today / Which Country Is Easiest To Migrate To Outside Africa With 10M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
C
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by just2endowed: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
pointblank247:
If Kaduna kidnappers catch this one now story go Change

Make him follow sahala to West Africa
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
wink wink wink wink Keep going
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by Anny505(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
seanwilliam:
don’t forget to hala me too

I go carry you for front because na foodstuffs go dey back grin
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by Adakintroy: 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thats was how I break the sound Barrier with my pulsar220f from Lagos _ uyo_ warri_ back to Lagos.

bike travel na cruise. Enjoy my guy. till my money reach your bike level. Maybe na Lagos to amstadam I go do.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by sniperr007(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Polio in where Nigeria was declared polio free country in 2014.

Until it was found in the north again
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by sript: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
flejnr2:
Abeg I go follow am to back as passenger

U no dey go anywhere,,,we die here bro
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by johndho(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
kunle the traveller
Kweku the traveller
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by Lightorder: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Minime10:
Who get im tym grin
my sensible friends and I do. My senseless friends don’t

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by BigBashiru: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
DropsMic:
Let him be careful now o. He has entered the dark continent

Nah... that was a name the western European savages gave africa to make themselves feel superior.... just as luggard called himself "Lord" Luggard.

The Europeans even learned from ancient Egypt....

They are savages.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by Amaze2233: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hope you will safe in Africa, safe journey.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by pegix(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
He also rode bike on Mediterranean sea??

Nah lie go kill this man.
there are lands bordering europe and Africa

From Turkey to hornof africa... straight to egypt from there enter morrocco

If he had followed that route possibe thing

There's also a tiny water body separating.portugal ( western europe) from morocco
He could always get bike on ship when needed
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ajala the second grin
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by DontBullshitMe: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anny505:

Na Spain him use not Italy, that's why he is in Morocco not Libya
No matter the route he uses (unless he passes Egypt), he has to cross the Mediterranean.

Nah bike he use cross am??

His journey was not on bike 100%. That's my point

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by Asour: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
davidupdate89:
Nna determination is everything in this life oh grin

More power to his elbow

Question: so there are actually road parts from London to Africa?

Nai people they enter ship dey sink for sea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWAZaMtaF8

This man is on a Legal sojourn.

The people you refer to are clandestine illegal travelers.
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by ifymadu: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
So he is coming from North Africa? That means he is coming into Nigeria from the North, bandits, herdsmen and boko haram are on the watch. He has made his movements public...
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by flejnr2(f): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
flejnr2:
Abeg I go follow am go back as passenger
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by boscho(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please what's the purpose of his travel exactly?
ednut1:
obviously he will enter ferry na, the African leg is where the major wahala go dey. Too many criminals ( touregs, supporters of APC and other bandits) operate from the desert
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mandesz:
Wetin in man no go see 4 9ja?
We see 9ja man wey sell airport wey never exist!
Choose English or pidgin naa? Wetin be this ?

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by Lightorder: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
JamesbaIIy:

You should stick to your political noisemaking and leave serious matters to serious people. "Polio Free" doesn't necessarily mean free from any polio cases.

The endemicity may be lower than it used to be, but Polio is still very much a problem in Nigeria.
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by akin9ja78(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
This one just dey enjoy life
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by Shadysen: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Make him dey careful as him de enter africa
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by bencarter(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
As long as na Nigeria man make them search am well em fit carry drugs for trafficking
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by Newton2024: 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Anny505:

Na Spain him use not Italy, that's why he is in Morocco not Libya
is there land route from spain to morocco?
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by flejnr2(f): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
sript:

U no dey go anywhere,,,we die here bro
No be me and you oo I wan japa
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by Solofresh2: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
grin The guy no well
Transcriber:
what sort of inferiority complex is this?

What kind of self hate is this?
This kind of madness in the internet age baffles me
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by MajesticKris: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Africa grin Are u thinking what I'm thinking...

Before this one Reach Nigeria... dem go don kidnap am for Mali.. cus that place Hot pass Nija as we speak

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by nams77: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
flejnr2:
Abeg I go follow am go back as passenger
Babe abeg shift small make I Sidon for your back. The more, the merrier grin

Frankly, I don't envy him right now. What, with all the killings in Northern part of Nigeria and Africa.
Really wouldn't want to be him.
But if you are going, then I'm going too cool
Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by Peacefulgold(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Funny enough ..you fit survive all this countries ,na d day wey you go ride enter Naija ,dem fit attack you collect your bike. ...b careful ,once you reach Naija border ,snap pics make we confirm ,den find way to board a bus into town ...

1 Like

Re: Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Polio in where Nigeria was declared polio free country in 2014.

Polio of his pocket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Weird Things Nigerians Do In UK And America To Avoid Deportation / National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.