Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) (103520 Views)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2022
enonche85:

Na thief dey sabi thief pass... tongue tongue

tongue

Na spoil I spoil I no dey thief
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2022
SlayQueenSlayer:

All cultists and their apologists and losers and insecure.
Ok I hear you.
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by enonche85(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2022
illicit:

tongue

Na spoil I spoil I no dey thief

My comment is a proverb, I'm not implying you are a thief.
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2022
enonche85:

My comment is a proverb, I'm not implying you are a thief.

grin
I know
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by BigBashiru: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2022
2braithe:

The white race is an inferior race?
Yet they went and took over America and Australia from the native americans and native australians and they live there till today.Or do you think America and Australia were originally for the whites?

The white race is an inferior race yet they came to Africa to come and colonize and enslave black people, collected our resources.How many whites did black people enslave and colonize?
When the whites sailed to Africa with ship, which means of transportation did Africans have?Horses, donkeys, camels grin

Whites are inferior yet our economic situation is inferior to theirs.The GDP of Texas alone is more than that of Nigeria as a whole.

It seems you don't know what invention is.The whites brought education to Africa.When the whites were inventing,the blacks were still being taught how to read and write.
It is only inventions of recent years that I can agree were done by a global body of researchers.

I'm done with this argument jare.You are only supporting blacks blindly.
If you have the opportunity to leave this country, don't leave.Hardship and insecurity never tire you.

You have raised good points about colonization and I will be glad to enlighten you thus:

1. A poor thief is an innovative thief.... they bandied up and ganged up together in their conquests.... I.e. UK, Germany etc.

2. Western Europe is the seat of Satan on earth. Search Google for "battle of Normandy moon phase".... you will see that they wait for alignment of moon phases (which is associated with satanism) before launching their colonial wars....

There are so many African Inventors and Africans started inventing before Europeans - Egypt is in Africa bro and Egypt is the cradle of civilization....don't you forget that....there's nothing like "sub saharan africa"; it's a term they invented to intimidate you....

You have been psychologically beaten down and hopeless. See bah, if you believe they are superior then keep that to urself.... don't try to now spread the same belief to others and corrupt the mind of others....

Africa APPEARS backward due to over 400 yrs of colonization..... native americans also appear backward.... Ian macdonald of Britain called them and told then they were "savages".... and they called u savage too and you believe them.... mumu
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by bergs2: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2022
texazzpete:

There’s a complete lack of transparency about this whole thing.

The dancing was videoed in early March. They were sacked around March 10th. And in 1.5 month, they already have gotten passports, admission, gotten visa and relocated to Cyprus?

This doesn’t add up at all.

Not to mention, their photos with them clearly pursuing this materialistic craze and posing beside luxury vehicles they don’t own is NOT something you expect to see from people sponsored by a Pastor.

But you people swallow everything without question, so no surprise you’re becoming a voltron over this

OK sir
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by 2braithe: 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

You have raised good points about colonization and I will be glad to enlighten you thus:

1. A poor thief is an innovative thief.... they bandied up and ganged up together in their conquests.... I.e. UK, Germany etc.

2. Western Europe is the seat of Satan on earth. Search Google for "battle of Normandy moon phase".... you will see that they wait for alignment of moon phases (which is associated with satanism) before launching their colonial wars....

There are so many African Inventors and Africans started inventing before Europeans - Egypt is in Africa bro and Egypt is the cradle of civilization....don't you forget that....there's nothing like "sub saharan africa"; it's a term they invented to intimidate you....

You have been psychologically beaten down and hopeless. See bah, if you believe they are superior then keep that to urself.... don't try to now spread the same belief to others and corrupt the mind of others....

Africa APPEARS backward due to over 400 yrs of colonization..... native americans also appear backward.... Ian macdonald of Britain called them and told then they were "savages".... and they called u savage too and you believe them.... mumu

You are just like a woman that supports all women whether right or wrong just because she is a woman.

You didn't even think that if the whites are not superior to blacks,why are the white men's land better than black men's land?

Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by BigBashiru: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
2braithe:

You are just like a woman that supports all women whether right or wrong just because she is a woman.

You didn't even think that if the whites are not superior to blacks,why are the white men's land better than black men's land?

Looollllzzzz

White man's land is not better than black man's land....

Define "white man's land".... is UAE and Saudi and Iran and Akwa Ibom and Lagos part of ur white man's land?

As I said if u believe white man land is better then go and live there na. Me I'm living in Nigeria and Africa....
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by Wuppdex: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Well observed, i hope they don't scratch the car during their inferiority complex pic session, because the owner packed their car for street jeje and black man start to dream big boy grin
CrownOfClay724:
This one they're posing with Benz already, are they not getting it wrong?

No be Yahoo dem send una go learn na undecided :I

This compulsive obsession with display of material things is an archetypal behaviour insecure and shadowy people put up to look like the real deal...and sane minds should avoid it.

Dangote sef no dey pose with Fendi or Phantom .
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by Petshopng: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
See the upgrade
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by TheEnforcer: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
texazzpete:

There’s a complete lack of transparency about this whole thing.

The dancing was videoed in early March. They were sacked around March 10th. And in 1.5 month, they already have gotten passports, admission, gotten visa and relocated to Cyprus?

This doesn’t add up at all.

Not to mention, their photos with them clearly pursuing this materialistic craze and posing beside luxury vehicles they don’t own is NOT something you expect to see from people sponsored by a Pastor.

But you people swallow everything without question, so no surprise you’re becoming a voltron over this
Texas man
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by edosignature(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Grace meet preparation... Such is life.
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin
lexy20I4:

You dey ask me whether I be egede,who you be?
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by slendergee: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Let them not face what they came for. Let them go and start dancing when lectures are going on. Let them start dancing when others are studying. Let them start dancing when exam is going on.
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by goldennugget: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Good for them. This is a good move.
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by prickursense: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Time..time...time will tell.

Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
That one on white agbada is still wearing is security beret.
Why Na?
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by Benjaminbassey1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
A big Thank You to their sponsors.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
na Tinubu u come to campaign here or the boyz u wan comment about people with low or iique
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 9:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
VERY lucky boiz
Re: Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) by Graceudogwu(f): 7:52am On May 13, 2022
[quote author=foreshore post=112276030]

I surveyed immigrants: international students & workers on things they wished they knew before coming to South Cyprus and they had some interesting feedback.

Find out what they had to say here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MskkosFh_yM

Watch and share with others so they can be better prepared.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Penjamin Franklin: I Refused My Female Boss Sex & She Sacked Me / UK Mum Starts Naked Cleaning Service, Earns N44k Per Hour / What Is The Hnd Equivalent In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.