Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site (3240 Views)

₦‎500M Approved For Supporters To Welcome Buhari, Tinubu In Katsina - SR / I'm Officially Retiring From Tribalism... / ‘₦13m For Phone Calls’, ‘₦500m For Hosting Guests’ — Akeredolu’s 2019 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Earlystar698(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
I'm making a bid of $500m to Seun Osewa to take over this forum privately without government involvement. this forum has the potential of being the best forum ever and I seriously want the nairaland shareholders to consider my offer, this forum needs renovation and update and that's the key features I'm going to work on including limiting access to tribal bigots littered every section of the forum.

My offer is my best and final offer.
$NLD
Lalasticlala mynd44 move to front page.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by NwaNimo1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
You wan modernize 'akara'?

[img]https://media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by falcon01: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
They only change themes and Fonts.
You know why we keep coming back? Because there's No competition.

31 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Holybwoy: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
The people weyn really get the money no dey make noise.. dem no even get profile sef..

This one na noisemaker.. e Jon

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Born2Breed(f): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
Earlystar698:
I'm making a bid of #500m to Seun Osewa to take over this forum privately without government involvement. this forum has the potential of being the best forum ever and I seriously want the nairaland shareholders to consider my offer, this forum needs renovation and update and that's the key features I'm going to work on including limiting access to tribal bigots littered every section of the forum.

$NLD

It's below the previous offer of 600M. Increase your bid.

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Send him a mail na. grin
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by VoteTinubu2023: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nairaland market price (in naira) will be around 5 billion naira which is about 9 million dollars.

Who will sell Nairaland (which is an internet cash cow) for you for 500 million naira? You think say Seun dey hungry?

Nairaland can successfully clear 10 million naira monthly as profit easily.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

11 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Earlystar698(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
Holybwoy:
The people weyn really get the money no dey make noise.. dem no even get profile sef..

This one na noisemaker.. e Jon

I just want a better forum and not round about, every time it's same circle.
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Asgard73: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
500 mill is a minus change to Osewa and Nairaland

I remember Seun tag Nairaland for 25 billion during bank consolidation under Soludo..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Earlystar698(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Asgard73:
500 mill is a minus change to Osewa and Nairaland

I remember Seun tag Nairaland for 25 billion during bank consolidation under Soludo..

Updated its was a typo, I meant $500m not the tissue paper called naira

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by nifemi25(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
The only comment am waiting for, his from on and only Seun Osewa
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Earlystar698(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Nairaland market price (in naira) will be around 5 billion naira which is around 9 million dollars.

Who will sell Nairaland (which is an internet cash cow) for you for 500 million naira? You think say he dey hungry?

Nairaland can successfully clear 10 million naira monthly as profit easily.

Typo, $500m...
Vote Tinubu 2023.
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by helinues: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Some people don beat their chest so tey meat no dey again.

Why no go build your own forum from scratch

20 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Asgard73: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Earlystar698:

Okay..

But you’re just a troll

You ain’t serious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by colorsofrainbow: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Make it $5mil.
I'm Nairaland sales representative

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by jmoore(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Earlystar698:

I just want a better forum and not round about, every time it's same circle.

And you think nairaland is worth 500 million dollars?

Better invest 10,000 dollars to start up something new.

3 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Earlystar698(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Asgard73:

Okay..

But you’re just a troll

You ain’t serious

I love nairaland, it's may sound like a troll but I'm seriously considering having the forum. Saveral meetings going to be schedule before my final takeover. Mark it down.

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Wazobia2216: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
Fulani just dey buy everything!
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Earlystar698(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
jmoore:

And you think nairaland is worth 500 million dollars?

Better invest 10,000 dollars to start up something new.

Thanks for your concern but that's my final decision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Asgard73: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Earlystar698:

I love nairaland, it's may sound like a troll but I'm seriously considering having the forum. Saveral meetings going to be schedule before my final takeover. Mark it down.

Is okay..
nice investment.. just carry Asgard along.. cool

5 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by mach7(m): 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wow...$500m

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by soberdrunk(m): 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
NDLEA needs more funding........ angry

2 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Zee0007: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Eyaah!

Earlystar698:
I'm making a bid of $500m to Seun Osewa to take over this forum privately without government involvement. this forum has the potential of being the best forum ever and I seriously want the nairaland shareholders to consider my offer, this forum needs renovation and update and that's the key features I'm going to work on including limiting access to tribal bigots littered every section of the forum.

$NLD

11 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by jmoore(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Earlystar698:

Thanks for your concern but that's my final decision.
Your final joke to be precise.
Who dash you 500 million dollars?

2 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by CountVersailles(f): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Wey dem suppose don introduce crypto for this website and give people tokens for the likes and shares. Immature founder.

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by tommy589(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
You bid well grin

1 Like

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Earlystar698:

lol
drop aza make I bless you with 2k to chop.
500 million dollars indeed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Greatzeus(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Earlystar698:

$NLD
I am also thanking Obj who granted telecom licenses to investors, and MTN data bonus and Opera free basics that made it possible for you to have access to the internet

4 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by SmartPolician: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
Zee0007:
Baba, from that money I fit see like 5k make I take hold body. Coast no clear

This one off me grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Earlystar698(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
Greatzeus:

I am also thanking Obj who granted telecom licenses to investors, and MTN data bonus and Opera free basics that made it possible for you to have access to the internet

I don't use opera mini, it's not on my phone, I use brave browser

3 Likes

Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by Earlystar698(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
lol
drop aza make I bless you with 2k to chop.
500 million dollars indeed cheesy

2k won't offer you a seat in the board
Re: In A Bid To Mordenize Nairaland, I'm Officially Offering Seun 500m For This Site by PavillionEnergy: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
shocked

501 million Dollars...let's close this deal.

I will ban the following people till 2083.

Vulture Griller
Hell-anus
All Tinubu Urchins.
All BMCs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Vote For Them,they Are Evil. May Allah Take Tinubu And Atiku Away. Imam / Joe Biden's Message To Peter Obi / Where Is Aondoakaa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.