Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers (3654 Views)

Car Dealers Besiege Customs Office With Vehicle Documents / See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia / Watch BMW's Car-To-Car Refueling During M5 8Hr Drift Setting 2 New World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers by Loonyy(m): 4:59pm On May 08, 2022
Kaymax2222:
do you still need this?
Yes man
Re: Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers by Kaymax2222: 6:57pm On May 08, 2022
Loonyy:

Yes man
what's your budget
Re: Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers by Loonyy(m): 9:07pm On May 08, 2022
Kaymax2222:
what's your budget

Re: Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers by Kaymax2222: 4:05am On May 09, 2022
Loonyy:

the one I have is almost toks but it has been registered this December. Na Honda civic 2010 ex-l full option, remote entry, open roof, leather seat and cruise control. Nothing as been touched on it. If you are interested 2m. The person wants to sell to clear his new consignment
Re: Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers by Loonyy(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2022
Kaymax2222:
the one I have is almost toks but it has been registered this December. Na Honda civic 2010 ex-l full option, remote entry, open roof, leather seat and cruise control. Nothing as been touched on it. If you are interested 2m. The person wants to sell to clear his new consignment

WhatsApp
Re: Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers by Feritop: 1:31pm On May 13, 2022
I'm interested, kindly reach out on 08063140271
Re: Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers by godofuck231: 3:50am On May 20, 2022
Mimiwems2:
Am a dealer working under someone, my Challenge is getting buyers. Pls how can i source for serious buyers. Whenever i post cars at low price, i rease messages but serious buyers dont buy.
Am a nursing Mom try to survive. I will appreciate your suggestions and assistance.
sell Toyota on hire purchase, make a strong legal agreement between the hire purchaser and your lawyers thats all , those car prices are about to crash

1 Like

Re: Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers by Loonyy(m): 8:34am On May 20, 2022
godofuck231:
sell Toyota on hire purchase, make a strong legal agreement between the hire purchaser and your lawyers thats all , those car prices are about to crash

Have had this Intel before now from a friend saying by June car prices will fall.
How legit is this talk?
Re: Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers by godofuck231: 9:05am On May 20, 2022
Loonyy:

Have had this Intel before now from a friend saying by June car prices will fall.
How legit is this talk?
there are smugglers who bring used vehicles into nigeria across the border , these cars actually don't get to have customs ducs but it can be used within the country without being harassed, except going towards 40 kilometers close to boarder or waters territory states , executive order number 1 , powers granted by obasanjo
The benin government issues a steady duty for all cars contrary to the nigerian government thats requires a percentage of the cars actual worth, it leave the better option of buying a trans border car . The Nigerian police has been barred from demanding custom papers except on a joint operation with customs officials, mind you no customs officer or official can operate exceeding 40 kilometers from the coast line
Re: Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers by Loonyy(m): 1:45pm On May 20, 2022
godofuck231:
there are smugglers who bring used vehicles into nigeria across the border , these cars actually don't get to have customs ducs but it can be used within the country without being harassed, except going towards 40 kilometers close to boarder or waters territory states , executive order number 1 , powers granted by obasanjo
The benin government issues a steady duty for all cars contrary to the nigerian government thats requires a percentage of the cars actual worth, it leave the better option of buying a trans border car . The Nigerian police has been barred from demanding custom papers except on a joint operation with customs officials, mind you no customs officer or official can operate exceeding 40 kilometers from the coast line

So these Cotonou Cars don't have custom Paper s
Re: Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers by littlenzuki(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2022
I need a,sienna car
Re: Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers by godofuck231: 4:26pm On May 20, 2022
Loonyy:

So these Cotonou Cars don't have custom Paper s
no , cars across the boarders are not allowed now except uou will pay the high duties of percentage of car value and it defeats the purpose
Re: Border Re-opening A Big Threat To Car Dealers by Loonyy(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2022
godofuck231:
no , cars across the boarders are not allowed now except uou will pay the high duties of percentage of car value and it defeats the purpose

Thanks Bro
God Bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only In Dubai: Police Force Buys $550,000 Lamborghini / How Do I Choose Between A Mercedes GLC, A Landrover Discovery And Volvo CX90 / Things To Note Before Buying Tokunbo Car Engines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.