Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Quick Sneak Peek Into A Work In Progress - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Quick Sneak Peek Into A Work In Progress (303 Views)

Please I Need Like A Work Group/mentor In Tech / Progress Report: Becoming A Data Analyst / 5 Reasons Why You Should Work From A Work Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Sneak Peek Into A Work In Progress by thanksjosh005: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Job in progress.
Just have a look before it's removed grin
Re: Quick Sneak Peek Into A Work In Progress by niel63(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
You sha still really need to polish your css skills.

Not perfect here but... check your padding and margin well. E fine? Fonts nko?

Overall... it looks really nice and clean.
Re: Quick Sneak Peek Into A Work In Progress by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
Yepp definitely needs to polish his CSS but overall very clean work gets straight to the point also if possible ur placeholders, type something different inside it like and centralise it
Re: Quick Sneak Peek Into A Work In Progress by thanksjosh005: 1:33am On Apr 26, 2022
niel63:
You sha still really need to polish your css skills.

Not perfect here but... check your padding and margin well. E fine? Fonts nko?

Overall... it looks really nice and clean.

Haha! Thanks sir... I will... Just a tip of the iceberg! Though I've always needed a refresher, working on weak spots and always learning. Knowing how to use CSS and being creative are two different things. Trying to up the latter sir, 'fnot both. And yeah, I haven't even worked on fonts yet. All's work in progress! Ty smiley
Re: Quick Sneak Peek Into A Work In Progress by thanksjosh005: 1:46am On Apr 26, 2022
Jayjayango:
Yepp definitely needs to polish his CSS but overall very clean work gets straight to the point also if possible ur placeholders, type something different inside it like and centralise it
LOL! Thanks. I love the use of gradients, making the work look that way.

That placeholder thing shouldn't be taken for literal. I had centralized but fixed it to that position like the others before repositioning that way. Anyway, a work in progress as I'm currently trying to work on material design, visual appearance and all.
Re: Quick Sneak Peek Into A Work In Progress by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 26, 2022
thanksjosh005:

LOL! Thanks. I love the use of gradients, making the work look that way.

That placeholder thing shouldn't be taken for literal. I had centralized but fixed it to that position like the others before repositioning that way. Anyway, a work in progress as I'm currently trying to work on material design, visual appearance and all.
Very well fam goodluck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best 2022 Stay And Work From Home Job 101% / What Is Fiverr? / Web Scraping With Beautiful Soup And Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.