Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East (34580 Views)

Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / 2023 Elections: Simon Ekpa Declares 2 Weeks Sit At Home. Replies Kanu Family / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by drnoel: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1518656614215135232

This guy wakes up every now and then to decide something arbitrary..
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by KingsleyIsrael: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
ekpa or ikpa or akpa or okpa or ukpa we may be coming from the same beer palour in finland but i will still say `keep it up` the struggle shouldnt stop neither should our hussle, no bottle no trouble, lets match together for a better tomorrow.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by martinzjay(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sitting at home can NEVER and will NEVER help the release of anyone,know this and know peace.
Thanks
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Quintopia: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
headbasher96:
Before we thougth the igbos had sense but due to some unfolding events happening recently i am having a rethink

Same here. I used to think Igbos were the smartest Nigerians, but this whole Biafra thing plus their sit-at-home has made them look really really dumb and thoughtless. It's incredible. I mean, for starters, 11 million Igbos live in the north. 7 million live in the west. So where are you seceding to? What will be the fate of these millions of Igbos if deported to the landlocked Biafra after you've seceded? What about their businesses spread across Nigeria? I mean, the entire thing shows absolute thoughtlessness and idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Ndubest123(m): 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Endtime sit at home
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by ManMountain(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
StrongandMighty:
This Guy is seriously mad..Thank God Nobody is obeying his useless orders!!
He's so irrelevant in the scheme of things...

Sabo!

We will do anything for our leader! Lamidi cownu
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by ismhab(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1518656614215135232

All what i wish from this lunatic, is to order for the closure of Biafra land aka (bia.fraud) land, for the whole of the month or even the rest of the year.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by ScamHunter: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
headbasher96:
Before we thougth the igbos had sense but due to some unfolding events happening recently i am having a rethink

You must be a Yoruba man
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Trojan8(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Angelfrost:

You are not replying an Igbo man sir... Too many non Igbos making sarcastic comments here.

I surely didn't take his comment to heart. It was more of a friendly advice to him since he's into business.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Broveens42(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Quintopia:

Same here. I used to think Igbos were the smartest Nigerians, but this whole Biafra thing plus their sit-at-home has made them look really really dumb and thoughtless. It's incredible. I mean, for starters, 11 million Igbos live in the north. 7 million live in the west. So where are you seceding to? What will be the fate of these millions of Igbos if deported to the landlocked Biafra after you've seceded? What about their businesses spread across Nigeria? I mean, the entire thing shows absolute thoughtlessness and idiocy.

Go get proper education.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Broveens42(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Achorise:
Who is losing,The North,South West?? south South??Igbos are the losers,most especially Igbos who live in Igbo land.
How can we attract foreign investors??
The rich Igbos don’t even go home unlike before.
Instead of Igbos to talk of civilisation of the Igboland,we are destroying the little we have achieved.

You can't even refine 60% of your own crude oil.
You can't even solve power problem for over 50 years.
You forcefully implement sit at home for your University students every year.
You can't even protest against disregard for rule of law in your country
You can't question the obsession of Nigerians for same corrupt leaders to be re-elected
You are a known consuming country and not productive.

Who has been losing?
You and your fake compatriots.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by ScamHunter: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Actually, everyone obeys him. Not willingly, of course, but because he has an army to enforce his will. If I were the president, I'd have long dispatched an NIA agent to find him and put a bullet in his forehead.
If bullets and bombs couldn't stop the agitation for Igbo exit from Nigeria 50 years ago, what makes you think that even a nuclear bomb can stop it now? What you people failed to understand is that even if someone like Kanu is eliminated, that your hatred for Igbo people has galvanized a trend that ensures that thousands like him will rise up to continue to agitate for Biafra. I never believed in Biafra 20 years ago, but now, there are millions like me that have realized that Ndigbo are better off in a country where we have our destinies in our hands.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by ella45(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Rubish time will soon tell u think u can hide in Finland forever get ready
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by headbasher96(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
ScamHunter:

You must be a Yoruba man
u wrong am not but if u are in igbo land can we share views to why i said so give me time open thread lets talk because i reside in anambara and am not igbo.

To be precise i came to learn your tradition and culture
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by JuanDeDios: 2:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
ScamHunter:

If bullets and bombs couldn't stop the agitation for Igbo exit from Nigeria 50 years ago, what makes you think that even a nuclear bomb can stop it now? What you people failed to understand is that even if someone like Kanu is eliminated, that your hatred for Igbo people has galvanized a trend that ensures that thousands like him will rise up to continue to agitate for Biafra. I never believed in Biafra 20 years ago, but now, there are millions like me that have realized that Ndigbo are better off in a country where we have our destinies in our hands.
Oga, I don't know why you think I hate Igbo people - you pulled that one out of your behind.

Good luck with your realisation. In fact, I wish you all you wish yourself. I don't care whether Biafra stays or goes. I don't care about Kanu or any other street corner troublemaker per se. But do I care about the security of our people, and if I were the president I'd do a better job of it than Buhari is doing and I'd certainly go after an idiot in Finland murdering people for trying to go about their business.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Iceberghill(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
If una like make una sit at home till end of this year na una pocket go hear am I used to see the people from the east as wise but they are no diff from.................
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by nkemoma(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ddworld:

What a great fool you are. Which area is being ravaged by bandit here? Which are area is feeling the heat the most? Have you seen bandits declaring 3 days sit at home? Which is one is worst? You must be a jobless fool to support this.

No wonder that idiot could be issuing warning when we have fools like you around. Which one do you think is worst? Fool

You are a foolish fool, take a stroll in Juji, Ungwar Gimbya axis of Kaduna by 6pm and see if your family won't come wailing online... Take a stroll on the Abuja - Kaduna highway for 30mins and see if your head won't fall off your shoulders.... Stupid ignoramus with a keyboard coming here to spill rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by ScamHunter: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Oga, I don't know why you think I hate Igbo people - you pulled that one out of your behind.

Good luck with your realisation. In fact, I wish you all you wish yourself. I don't care whether Biafra stays or goes. I don't care about Kanu or any other street corner troublemaker per se. But do I care about the security of our people, and if I were the president I'd do a better job of it than Buhari is doing and I'd certainly go after an idiot in Finland murdering people for trying to go about their business.

I see your "love" for Ndigbo. "If you were the president" as usual, your target would be Ndigbo while subtly supporting your killer herdsmen fomenting trouble all over the country. I see ... what you guys do not understand is the Igbo spirit of not being cowed. Being part of this country was a mistake and the more Igbo are marginalized, the greater the intensity of the will to exit. You only reflected the Nigerian state hatred for Ndigbo and have added nothing to the discourse. Go ahead, eliminate Igbo agitators for fairness and equity, let's see how that stops the agitation.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by DimIsaac10(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Angelfrost:

Simon Ekpa and his ilk are not really interested in liberating their people (whatever that even means)...

They're self serving narcissistic thugs! They all enjoy the thrill of being obeyed like gods by fearful and clueless people!

It's not their fault anyway! They are taking advantage of the poor security situation within the country.
You are right
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Omodua(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
osazsky:
he is irrelevant..if fg wants him in Kenya this evening they send him picture of a 2023 big assess updated bitchchh..now now him don reach there with him biancenga
Lol
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Omodua(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
osazsky:
he is irrelevant..if fg wants him in Kenya this evening they send him picture of a 2023 big assess updated bitchchh..now now him don reach there with him biancenga
Lol
...Biancenga!
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by richie240: 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
From the response of that gentleman to this post of urs I'm quoting, can u see dt putting mouth in se matter can be one of d most futile efforts ever? That was why I asked u "wetin consyn u" d other time!

Despite all u've said in having d FG intervene, all he could surmise is that u hate the igbos and dt u are seeking the extermination of igbos.

If the FG venture intervene, d same victims being helped will still shout "buhalli is kirring our blodas", " what of bandits in d north", "innocent citizens", "what about shekau" etc.

They aren't really ready for resolution of d matter; once they are ready, they will form vigilante/joint task force to combat d criminals (in whatever guise: ESN, ipob, unknown known gunmen) they had hitherto been supporting!

S/E matter complex pass calculus!
Na to siddon look with folded hands be their case!
cool
JuanDeDios:

Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Amperes: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
These ones are not wise at all. hurting your economy in the name of fighting for whatever.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by EagleNest(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
What a joke? Sit at home for what?
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by brizziedos(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Angelfrost:

Most of these people you reply are not Ipob nor Igbo people o!

You ought to know sarcasm!

Most Igbos are hanging their heads in shame! SMH!!!

Asin eeh grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by almarthins(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
thank you comrade
woe unto any Sabo who will against this total lockdown in our land
Zoo is going to lose 20 billion dollars within that 3 days i promise

Mazi Simon Ekpa from Finland

Wetin concern sabo?
Na Una land mazi ekpa can lock it down for 90 days.

When we trust in men, we make ourselves very vulnerable to circumstances which they re also subjected to.

Oshomole did show obj using nlc, but today where is osho. He is now crowned member of national cake sharer. You people should be careful, person wey no dey here dey give order that no body should eat or drink, Huh!

At my age, I don't trust any man born of a woman nor any daughters of eve. Anybody wey die because of this people, na vain o. Give dem power, u go see say dem no different from the ones wey dey Nigeria. It is an African disease which no one had been able to diagnose correctly.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by stanluiz(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
I don't blame him. I blame the sissies and cowards that called themselves South East governors and Igbo political leaders.

Their silence and No action has embolden the small narcissistic dwarf in Finland.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by stanluiz(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
South East governors should use their power and authority to report this guy to the Interpol and he will be arrested.

It now clear that FG don't want to do anything about it. In fact they like what's is going on in the East.

The governors are the one to save the region. But know, their selfishness won't allow them. What they know is how to loot and embezzle public funds.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Obyino: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Your mother.. onu ohia
ndo2:
Your father.
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Blazejidenna: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Why not igbo go in masses to Abuja and notice us.. Not we killing ourselves... How can go to war without food
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Blazejidenna: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
He has to be in Nigeria to show leadership quality
Re: Simon Ekpa Declares 16th, 17th & 18th Of May 2022 Sit-At-Home In South East by Wizzyonyxphoenix(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
if any Sabo complain here i will make it a whole week

Mazi Simon Ekpa from Finland
biko what of those innocent students that are writing jamb and waec exams during that period? What will be their fate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa / Police Shut Down IRT, STS State Offices In Nigeria / Obasanjo's Son, Oba, In Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.