Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter (30177 Views)

Elon Musk 'Voted Out' As CEO Of Twitter By Poll He Created / Jack Dorsey Eats Once A Day, Fasts On Weekends, Walks To Work / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by jojofola: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2022
Elon Musk.

Biggest front man in today’s world.
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Yewandequeen(f): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2022
God when embarassed
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by HardMirror(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2022
complexBoss12:
Do you know, that if you earn $10,000 dollars everyday, from the time they started building the Egyptian Pyramid till date, you will have less than 15% of Elon Musk's worth??
wow you are right. Could not believe it. Total is about 18billion dollars. Wow!!!
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by bluefilm: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2022
Wetin Kwansign Me?
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by havenz(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2022
Only PETER OBI is the answer to Nigeria development. VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Llyodsjids(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2022
740 million dolls na your mate nii[color=#990000][/color] grin grin
Meanwhile, we'll see what Elon musk era will bring onto Twitter, the whole free speech stuff isn't entirely true sha, but the liberals running it then were much worse.
The aspect I love is phasing out the bots though, it's necessary
But i guess it would be a new business model, more ads and aggressive monetization policies
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Chicastle: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2022
Both of you are doing well.
The greats United States
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Begino1: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Nobody rejects a big pay day. Happy for the man.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
àbí Tinubu!!!
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by LesbianBoy(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2022
I don't understand. Now that they have bought the company off jack, so wetin him go come dey do?

Omo, if it's me I won't sell o. That "the twitter founder" tag is worth more than money.

If you doubt ask Seun na why him no wan sell nairaland for me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Okunga: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Pride dey go before disgrace. Shakara don end.
I remember how he dey carry shoulder wen twitter was used by ipob terrorists to kill people and burn Lasgidi, now bigger African boy don collect hin toy after d twitter board don force am to step down.
Nigeria 10: Jack 0.
Shiorr

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by GreenCovering: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Why do I feel like Elon Musk is kind of an agent for a new order to unfold?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by rapcy(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2022
complexBoss12:
Do you know, that if you earn $10,000 dollars everyday, from the time they started building the Egyptian Pyramid till date, you will have less than 15% of Elon Musk's worth??

Why una dey lie like this?
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by emmy4real94(m): 10:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Xscape1993:
Congratulations to him!
lol counting the current company owners, he is not even among the top ten. I doubt he will get 5% proceeds from the deal..
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by seanwilliam(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I don't understand. Now that they have bought the company off jack, so wetin him go come dey do?

Omo, if it's me I won't sell o. That "the twitter founder" tag is worth more than money.

If you doubt ask Seun na why him no wan sell nairaland for me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if I were the one, I won’t sell it also. E get some stage in life wey money no go too matter to person again but legacy will.
Jack is already rich and can afford any luxury in this world , he’s so rich that 1000 generations after him will never smell poverty.. so to me anything wey go make me worth 1b$ dollars , I don’t think there’s anything I want again Concerning money . His name as ceo of Twitter or founder is much more valuable( to me o) than any amount of money ..

11 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by kponkedenge(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Jesse25:

I thought he owned all the money

No he doesn't.

There are a lot of share holders in the company..... So it will be shared amongst all of them. Although Jack had one of the highest shares cos he was a Co-founder.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2022
affable4:
Why not? After cashing out from someone that is obviously has an agenda, or just trying to show off.

Feels like a decision borne out of pettiness tbh.

Elon seems to like being an internet sensation.

You're very wealthy. No need proving a point.
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by bot101(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Wetin consign me with your punching bag Garba. Shiorr.

My own be say Jack don use hin pride kill hin dream. Na Nigeria send Jack into retirement.
CEO of a perpetual loss making company dey carry shoulder and even wan control government of other countries.

A non-entity who never woke from dreaming is saying a multi-billionaire Jack's dream is killed. Can you hear yourself? If Jack's dream is killed and he got almost a billion dollars IN CASH, your own dream was never conceived in the first place!!! Remove the f*cking log from your eyes!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by olyrayy(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2022
complexBoss12:

Elon Musk doesn't have his entire net worth in cash. It's mostly stock. If he decided to sell it to make it cash, it would be considerably less than it is now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by CaptainFM1: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2022
complexBoss12:

Do you know if you fold a piece of paper 42times it will reach the moon??
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Fadafada231(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2022
South Africa to the world
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by lomprico(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Pride dey go before disgrace. Shakara don end.
I remember how he dey carry shoulder wen twitter was used by ipob terrorists to kill people and burn Lasgidi, now bigger African boy don collect hin toy after d twitter board don force am to step down.
Nigeria 10: Jack 0.
Shiorr

If only you get sense

4 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Nigerialabalaba: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2022
bot101:

A non-entity who never woke from dreaming is saying a multi-billionaire Jack's dream is killed. Can you hear yourself? If Jack's dream is killed and he got almost a billion dollars IN CASH, your own dream was never conceived in the first place!!! Remove the f*cking log from your eyes!!!
Hey, low self esteemed native man, go and collect twitter back for him nau.Olodo.
If hin aburos like Mark Zuckerberg dey run profitable coy so tey dey even buy other platforms and ur mentor no fit manage tiny Twitter, and u dey defend am, u and Jack na suegbe.
Jack no fit run profitable business like u so make una face d useless crypto ponzi wey every lazy yoot and retard and una sabi. Shiorr
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2022
Money na bastard
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by mctech(m): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2022
Those guys are not driven by money. Even when they sell a business, they already have a startup they want to pour the money into.
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by treatise: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Money is good...

All the time...

lipsrsealed

Say that again dear
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by Sarsaproko: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Seun...I want to buy NL from you angry
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2022
Nice!!

Well, for your UK used and brand new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by 1zynnvn(m): 10:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Jesse25:
This guy cash out at last I thought he was not going to sell ... Chaii

He supposed go home with half of the money na am not understanding

twitter is a pulic company, once you go public, no be you get company again especially if you no get major shares for the company. jack owns about 3 or so percent of the company, there are companies with more shares than him.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2022
Hope is paying in Crypto currency.
Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by greencard: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2022
GreenCovering:
Why do I feel like Elon Musk is kind of an agent for a new order to unfold?
he is , trust me..we go soon know

Him
Obama
Joe biden
Pope

Na front men ..time will unfold them
Twitter is now widely accepted and reaching massive audience..sure mean to communicate their ideas subtly till they reach their goal .. wonder why followers is a big deal on twitter and we call them influencers?..lol..dem go influence Una tire till Una agree to collect chip for head and hand ..all na agender insta and tiktok na to deh display the mark in a fashionable way ..all na format

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter by akanbiaa(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2022
Flier:
This further proves that everyone has a price
jack should just save us from this Epistle
Not everyone but everyone that has something to loose have a price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight / In Dramatic Reversal , Naira Falls To N235/$1 Again / Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.