Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Some Interesting Lagos Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Interesting Lagos Pictures (30983 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) / Bent Truck Spotted In Motion In Lagos: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by minasu190: 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lagos no fine reach nairobi kenya.
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by BabaIbo: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Over hyped slum.

Honestly the pictures of Nairobi I saw is way finer than these. If all the money gotten from Lagos is spent on Lagos, even if it is 30 to 50 percent that is spent on it, no city can stand it in Africa.

Before you quote me with trash, note that I have resided in one of the finest areas in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lagos the no man’s land grin
All those iragbijis claiming it should answer my question why there’s no equal development in the remaining sw states grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by anonimi: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Artbydris:
Here are a couple of interesting Lagos pictures I got from open source library, Wikimedia Commons. You can drop yours if you have any.

Let me drop mine smiley

2 Likes

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by qekng40(f): 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
TimeTraveller:

Says Chidinma from Aba

Wahala for ppl wer from Aba smiley
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by erumena(m): 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Brendaniel:
Ambode was taking lagos to a new height of development, but godfatherism stopped him, Ambode is still the best performing governor since 1999, but yet he was removed because he decided to serve the people and not a certain man whose life ambition is just to become president and not to serve the people.

Leadership is a call to serve not just an ambition...

Of all the pictures displayed, pick the one Ambode built.
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by anonimi: 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
BabaIbo:
Over hyped slum.

Honestly the pictures of Nairobi I saw is way finer than these. If all the money gotten from Lagos is spent on Lagos, even if it is 30 to 50 percent that is spent on it, no city can stand it in Africa.

Before you quote me with trash, note that I have resided in one of the finest areas in Lagos.

With rogue ThiefNuibu as the Lagos landlord of 23 years, it is understandable how most of Lagos is rotten, with no pipeborne water in every building, no PHC clinic and hospitals with enough healthcare workers, no free school for all children.
What a sad picture of senseless looting into bullion vans by pretentious progreThieves.

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.
Last year, Nigeria overtook India as the country with the largest number of people living in extreme poverty, thereby becoming the world capital of poverty, according to the Brookings Institute. This year, the number has risen to 91.6 million from 87 million in June 2018. Every minute, six Nigerians enter the group of extremely poor people, according to the World Poverty Clock.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by anonimi: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
TimeTraveller:
Says Chidinma from Aba

Anyone who points out ThiefNuibu's stealing that has wrecked Lagos is from Aba?
What kind of juju does the adopted Omo Iyaloja Oshodi serve his devotees?
If you are really smart why not simply show that the Jagbajantis on Bourdillon is not a barawo ole agbewiri, alokolohunkigbe?

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by anonimi: 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mrkcee:
Beautiful sceneries. Lagos is really blessed!

Blessed with children roaming the streets like Boko Haram recruitment potential almajiris despite the trillions revenue since 1999?
Do you know what blessed means for everyone

Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBa1w3Wxjyw

SANWO-OLU GIVES HOPE, OFFERS LIFELINE FOR TWO OUT-OF-SCHOOL GIRLS

…Gov: "These two girls will be under my care and that of the First Lady."

On his way to an official function on Thursday, Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu momentarily halted his convoy to attend to a disturbing situation. It was a sight of two underage girls on an errand for a bean cake vendor during school hours.

Time was 11am; the girls were expected to be in school. But, both Amarachi Chinedu, 9, and Suwebat Husseini, 12, were forced to skip school by their parents in order to serve some domestic assistance.

The girls were going to deliver buckets of peeled beans and pepper to a grinder when the Governor sighted them at Anthony Village area. It was a glance that presented a discomforting image for Sanwo-Olu, who revved his convoy to a stop to find out the reason the girls were not in school.

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/2065494610322921/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by SOFTSKILL: 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ekealterego:
Over-edited pictures. Until you get there, you will realise how the waters stink and full of human feaces.

Osu bad belle
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by Vincyman: 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nigerian film with that bridge ehn.. Are inseparable

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by Justkatty(f): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lagos is actually a fun place but extremely dirty��

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by anonimi: 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
MrTed:
That is why we need Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the President in 2023. He's the founder of the New Lagos. He's a builder, planner and creator of new frontiers. I pray he leads us in 2023. Amen

So he can recruit 50 million soldiers and feed them on cassava?
The same olodo mentality that ruined Lagos for 23 years of looting instead of providing free education, low cost houses, free basic healthcare, water, mass transit etc?

lalasticlala:
Insecurity: Recruit 50 million youths into army, Tinubu urges FG

All Progressives Congress chieftain, Bola Tinubu, on Monday, urged the Federal Government to recruit at least 50 million youths into the Nigerian Army to boost Nigeria’s fight against terrorism, banditry and all forms of internal and external security threats confronting the nation.

Tinubu spoke at the 12th colloquium to celebrate his 69th birthday in Kano State.

He said, “We are under-policed and we are competing with armed robbers and bandits to recruit from the youths who are unemployed —33 per cent unemployed?”

“Recruit 50 million youths into the army,” he stated, adding that “what they will eat —cassava, corn, yam, will grow here.”

The APC chieftain, while reacting to recent statistics by the National Bureau of Statistics that over 23 million Nigerians are jobless, also urged the government to create jobs for youths in the agricultural value chains.

He said, “Don’t talk about illiteracy, anybody who can hold a gun, who can handle a gun, who can rooster and shoot is technically competent to repair a tractor in the farm.”

https://punchng.com/insecurity-recruit-50-million-youths-into-army-tinubu-urges-fg/

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by Ekealterego: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Osu bad belle
Iya re ati awon ebi e n'le.
Don't you have your kinsman's head to harvest?
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by angelfallz(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fine buildings are not marks of development
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by abdsamad(m): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Anywhere is beautiful if you take the picture from a convenient angle.
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by Voiceofthestree: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Osu bad belle

The truth most be told
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by ManMountain(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
My favorite in Lagos and my favorite wallpaper

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by labake1(f): 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
I always see this place in Nollywood movies. I want to stand and snap on the bridge. Where is it located?

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by labake1(f): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Vincyman:
Nigerian film with that bridge ehn.. Are inseparable

Where is it located?
I want to snap on that bridge

1 Like

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by KingAzubuike(f): 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
ednut1:
As usual same set of edited aesthetics pics. Show us jakande, okoko, ikotun, orile, oshodi mafoluku. This is ikotun market
You this Abuja fanatics once again .

Find below attached pictures of oshodi. The rest are coming in. Just relax coz you'll shed your tears well.

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by lexy2014: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
tolue42:
Lagos is beautiful

EKO ONI BAJE OOOO

are those pictures the whole of lagos?
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
KingAzubuike:

You this Abuja fanatics once again .

Find below attached pictures of oshodi. The rest are coming in. Just relax coz you'll shed your tears well.

is that the entire oshodi? he also asked for these: jakande, okoko, ikotun, orile,
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by lexy2014: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
MrTed:
That is why we need Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the President in 2023. He's the founder of the New Lagos. He's a builder, planner and creator of new frontiers. I pray he leads us in 2023. Amen

what is the new lagos and how is tinubu the founder of it? what is the old lagos?
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by Brendaniel: 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
erumena:

Of all the pictures displayed, pick the one Ambode built.

Oshodi Bypass...
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by tolue42(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
lexy2014:

are those pictures the whole of lagos?

So those beautiful pictures you see in America are the whole of America ? No ghetto in America?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by Brendaniel: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

I'm not sure if he's the best but one thing is Ambode didn't do the EIA on Lagosians.

Too many projects going on at the same time thereby leading to low quality of life of Lagosians (results of traffic, pollution [dusts] at project site).

For a short period of time and evrything would have returned back better, cooking food is sometimes very stressful, but patience will require you to enjoy it when it is ready...
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by lexy2014: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
tolue42:

So those beautiful pictures you see in America are the whole of America ? No ghetto in America?

I dont know. are those pictures the whole of lagos?
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by Stinto: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
I wonder if this op really know Lagos, what about all these ones nah?

Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Brendaniel:

For a short period of time and evrything would have returned back better, cooking food is sometimes very stressful, but patience will require you to enjoy it when it is ready...

You don't know what EIA means or you don't get my point?
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
YahooG:

It's been a while I have been to Nigeria,lagos precisely,this are bleeping private own structures except the bleeping bridge,come to Europe,you just gonna be surprised of your existence in Africa,Nigeria,Black humans need some mental upgrade asap,Sh!t! undecided

Even those pictures were edited. We lack maintenance culture undecided
Re: Some Interesting Lagos Pictures by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
ManMountain:
My favorite in Lagos and my favorite wallpaper

Sadly that art has been destroyed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traveling To Nigeria With An Expired Nigerian Passport / Nigerians Returning From Bangkok To Pay N297,600 For Hotel, Isolation / Olumo Rock Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.