Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. (24470 Views)

National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out / Absu Admission 2011/2012 Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2011
I wish to make it known to you people that the MOD in his/her wisdom has frustrated every plan I make to help out.

I posted how people may get post ume past questions even without paying in advance and she deleted them.
I posted on how you can get ur scratch card from me, at d addittional cost of 400 and she deleted it. I dont get her rationale 4 such actions, bt I knw dat people will spend very much more than that trying to purchase the card including taking long risky journies.
I wish to make it clear that it hasn't been about me, but my way of assisting, I think I have tried enough and will have to quit trying.
Goodluck everybody, remember God can help you and www.unn.edu.ng and www.unnportal.come will always be there to inform you.
Chidi
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2011
2011/2012 SCREENING EXERCISE
FOR ADMISSIONS
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka
hereby invites candidates who
made her either their first or
second choice in the 2011
Universities Tertiary Matriculation
Examination (UTME) and scored
200 or above for screening.
The screening will be conducted
only at the Nsukka campus of the
University as follows:
DAY ONE
DATE: Thursday, August 18,
Faculty of Dentistry
Faculty of Health Sciences &
Technology
Faculty of Medical Sciences
Faculty of Pharmaceutical
Sciences
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
DAY TWO
DATE: Friday, August 19, 2011
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Law
Faculty of the Social Sciences
(including all candidates who
applied for Public Admin. & Local
Govt.)
DAY THREE
DATE: Saturday, August 20,
Faculty of Agriculture
Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Business
Administration
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Studies
(including all candidates who
applied for Surveying &
Geoinformatics)
Faculty of Physical Sciences
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION
1. Eligible candidates should pay a
processing fee of One thousand
Naira (N1,000) and obtain a
scratch card for online pre-
registration at any branch of
First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
Diamond Bank Plc, in the major
cities of the Federation, and
the University of Nigeria Micro-
Finance Banks at Enugu and
Nsukka.
2. Online Pre-registration
commences on Tuesday, August
02, 2011 and ends on Saturday,
August 13, 2011. Those who fail
to register within this period will
not be screened.
With the scratch card, first choice
candidates should access and
complete the University of
Nigeria 2011/2012 Post-UTME
screening form online at
www.unnportal.com. Second
choice candidates should also
complete the form online at the
same website as the first choice
candidates; however they must
scan on the form, their recent
passport-sized photographs with
red background, showing the
ears, no cap and no eye glasses.
Note:
(i) Blurred scanned passport
photograph will disqualify an
applicant.
(ii) First choice candidates must
not scan any passport
photograph on their forms.
3. All candidates are required to
bring the following for the
screening exercise:
(i)A copy of ONLINE form duly
completed, carrying the
passport-sized photograph;
(ii)2011/2012 JAMB slip
(iii)HB Pencil and Eraser.
No GSM handsets, calculators or
any other extraneous materials
should be brought into the
screening halls.
Information on the halls for the
screening will be made available
at the campus and on the
University of Nigeria website, a
day to the screening dates.
VISUALLY IMPAIRED CANDIDATES
Blind candidates who scored 180
and above should register online,
but they are not invited to the
screening exercise.
Candidates may also visit the
University of Nigeria website,
www.unn.edu.ng, for this
information.
The details of the Screening
Exercise for Direct Entry
candidates would be announced
later.
A. I. OKONTA. FCAI, FIIA
REGISTRAR
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Serendipity: 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^^
Nawao. Thanks for ur efforts sha.
But is the form going to be on sale only in Enugu state?
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by fanynuts(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2011
Pls what do i need to score in post ume to make computer science with 212 in jamb for unn
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Richiez(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2011
UNN 2011/2012 post ume will take place from 18th to 20th august 2011, there will be admission into faculty of medecine
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by jesiut: 6:38am On Aug 01, 2011
To all prospective lion and lioness,
The info. We have all been waiting for is eventually out. You are all welcome to the lions Den, remember when travelin from ur respectives homes to Nsukka for the post UME make sure you arm urself with the necessary info which you would need, your passport(for 2nd choice candidate) with red background. O'Level result complete and your Jamb results printed online. Also, very important, make sure you have more than enough money on you for every situation, so that you wont be caught off-balance.

See you soon in the Den.
SuCCess!
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by jesiut: 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2011
All is well
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2011
sorry I left you guys in da cold, 'autospam' banned me 4 posting da above. Well thank God it has come to its senses whatever it is.

They said banks nationwide or major city whatever. The truth however is you may not get it that easy. You however dont have to come down to Nsukka to get the scratch card. I know your problem is trusting people, but you got to trust me, your 1500 wont buy me my dream car. Tips coming
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2011
breakdown of my charge
scratch card= #1000
bank charge= #100
my charge 4 transporting meself, stressing meself while saving u much stress=#400
tolded me is it bad?
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2011
better know the date ur faculty will be writing so as not to make the mistake of absenting, cos nobody go give u ear. If u are unsure what faculty your department falls in, post to ask questions
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2011
if you scored less than 200 and are worried that the school did not invite you for the post utme exercise, worry less and get yourself involved in other ventures. Know that being invited for putme is not the same as being admitted,some schools would rather invite everybody just to raise funds and end up not admitting as much. Neither should you let it down you, my elder brother sought admission for over 3years, he ended up the best graduating student from his department, and today he is celebratednded up the best graduating student from his department, and today he is celebrated
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Richiez(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2011
for those of you with less than 200, get the pre-degree form
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Darwine(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2011
There is nothing like pre degree in UNN to my best of knowledge, we have the lists of all the schools that do such here.
@mcdokwe, you are doing a great job here and thanks for that. Meanwhile, permit me to add a little to what you said earlier. That someone scored below 200 doesnt mean he or she cant get admission in that school or any other school with 200 as cutoff. I like being blunt and loud enough, i dont care who likes it or not but the bitter truth remains that over the years, that about 70% of the total VC's lists which comprises staff quotas, God father's link, runs and so on are those with below 200 in jamb. Its just left for you to make the moves and wish yourself luck though not everyone has what it takes to do that or get the connections. Furthermore, once the scratch cards are on sale, the banks involved will distribute them to other branches around the country including here in abuja, so its not only in UNN that it can be obtained. However, keep the good works alive, i guess i will communicate with you soon to get the cards for me for so many people from my side if this year's distributions become different from the previous years. Thank you very much.yone has what it takes to do that or get the connections. Furthermore, once the scratch cards are on sale, the banks involved will distribute them to other branches around the country including here in abuja, so its not only in UNN that it can be obtained. However, keep the good works alive, i guess i will communicate with you soon to get the cards for me for so many people from my side if this year's distributions become different from the previous years. Thank you very much.
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2011
dont knw about people gaining admission from the back door, and 4 sure the cards would be available in other places outside UNN, bt certainly nt everywhere.
Pre-degree in UNN is offered only in pub admin and local gv. *palg* and music
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Darwine(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2011
@mcdokwe, am not here to contradict you or cause confusions or to say that you are not doing a great job, NO, do not misunderstand me but what you just said is a LIE! Pre degree in UNN was in form of "diploma" but was stopped by Prof. Nebo. I applied for my masters in that school and worked partially with the school portal, so i know the school's academic programmes very well. Just comfirm what you said ok. You do a great job here. Still expect my call anyway. Thanks.
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2011
UNN currently run a diplomd/pre-degree program in PALG and music departments
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
I laugh @ people who call me to say they could not get the card where they stay, but will not buy from me, either due to the issue of trust or the feeling that I am extorting from them. By my calculations, they have spent over a hundred naira already calling me, about 200 on transportation, wasted valuable time and have yet to get the card.
I felt like increasing the price @ which I offer it, but my goodheart wouldn't let me especially after what I went through getting the cards today.
I had to purchase them at a 1200 each to avoid the long queues and also be able to make a bulk purchase which is nt allowed. To further prove my Obioma, I wil send the past questions to any madu that gets the card from me,
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by fame12k(m): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ mcdokwe, lets me know when post DE scratch card is available, femiquadri12k@yahoo.com
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Darwine(m): 12:43am On Aug 03, 2011
mcdokwe:

UNN currently run a diplomd/pre-degree program in PALG and music departments
Its a lie and stop saying that. You dont want to admit to that, fine.
mcdokwe:

I laugh @ people who call me to say they could not get the card where they stay, but will not buy from me, either due to the issue of trust or the feeling that I am extorting from them. By my calculations, they have spent over a hundred naira already calling me, about 200 on transportation, wasted valuable time and have yet to get the card.
I felt like increasing the price @ which I offer it, but my goodheart wouldn't let me especially after what I went through getting the cards today.
I had to purchase them at a 1200 each to avoid the long queues and also be able to make a bulk purchase which is nt allowed. To further prove my Obioma, I wil send the past questions to any madu that gets the card from me,
People hardly do things for people these days without asking for their own profit. Why not get these cards for these people at the said price if you think you are doing "obioma" and someone might appreciate it in a way you never expected it instead of taking and exorting from these people who you have made to believe that transportation and procedures in getting the cards are high and stressful respectively. Someone purchased not less than 66 cards for me just yesterday and believe me, before 10am today an agent in the bank will send across to me all the particular branches of the banks where the cards are sold and i hope to post it here as well. Thanks for the good job anyway, keep it up, its for those who cant wait for the cards to be distributed nationwide because they are nervous and in a haste.get the card.
[quote][/quote]
People hardly do things for people these days without asking for their own profit. Why not get these cards for these people at the said price if you think you are doing "obioma" and someone might appreciate it in a way you never expected it instead of taking and exorting from these people who you have made to believe that transportation and procedures in getting the cards are high and stressful respectively. Someone purchased not less than 66 cards for me just yesterday and believe me, before 10am today an agent in the bank will send across to me all the particular branches of the banks where the cards are sold and i hope to post it here as well. Thanks for the good job anyway, keep it up, its for those who cant wait for the cards to be distributed nationwide because they are nervous and in a haste.
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Darwine(m): 1:01am On Aug 03, 2011
The next thing i will reply here might be my last reply on this thread and that will be the particular branches of first bank where these cards will be distributed very soon. My advice is that if you can wait, you wait, if you cant wait, you can do what you want. The cards just came out yesterday and must be distributed with time, UNN authorities are aware of some people staying far, so do not be nervous, just relax, as for the date for the closure, believe me, it must be shifted. Am not saying you should not send money to anybody to buy for you o! before someone will think that am blocking his way of business, but i believe the cards will be everywhere before the week runs out, if you are not staying close to that branch, you must have a relation or a friend there. Mcdokwe, thanks for the good works ok.lieve the cards will be everywhere before the week runs out, if you are not staying close to that branch, you must have a relation or a friend there. Mcdokwe, thanks for the good works ok.
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2011
you probably think I have nothing good to do other than answering you back.

i charge extra so that people who dont feel comfortable with it can do it in other ways they prefer. it might interest you to note that I have over hundred people asking how they can get the card, adding the money pays for the stress I undergo and make the work less 4 me by sending others away. like i said before, i paid 1200 to get them in bulk and on time, they still have over a week to get theirs, so they can afford to wait. I AM NOT LOOKING 4 WHAT TO DO angry
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2011
even though authorities asked the first choice candidates not to scan in passport photos, there have been instances where first choice candidates have been asked to upload their pics. If that is the case with you, do go ahead and upload it.

For those who dont know, physical sciences includes departments like. Chemistry, statistics, physics, mathematics, computer science etc
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Johnsinia(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2011
@mcdokwe in which way can i send u the money and hw do i receive my scratch card
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2011
through my acc, call my number 4 me to send it to u, as it was deleted earlier when I posted it. After d deposit, send my your name and teller no, and get the pin right away
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2011
d number is 08065145793
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2011
I got to learn that geography is in a different faculty other than the social sciences in some schools, if you applied for Geography, please note that it is in the faculty of the social sciences in UNN
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by DonShark(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2011
@mcdokwe,please I would like to know when the Post DE form is on sale and again,can U get the ESUT Post DE for me.
Anticipating your response.
God bless U.
My e-mail address is misharku@yahoo.com.
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by Johnsinia(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2011
Wont unn ask for the scratch card teller on the day of the putme as a proof that the person actually bought the card
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2011
I will be on campus to meet all my "clients" to give them both the card itself and the teller. but the school wont be needing that anyway.

I cannot give you update about ESUT because it is not my school,
Re: UNN Post-utme 2011/2012 Update. by mcdokwe(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2011
someone called me with 018825616 from lagos to tell me he bought the card in Lagos, I forgot to ask if that was his no anyway, maybe guys in lagos could call him to ask how he came about his, goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here / ASUU Unveils UTAS As Alternative To IPPIS / Unilag Dli Is Not A Part Time Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.