Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) (57247 Views)

I Cannot Tell The Governor On What To Do After Leaving Office - Wike (Throwback) / “APC Is Fourth Degree Cancer” - Wike (Throwback Video) / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by FactBoyz: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2022
Caption This Photo of Peter Obi and Nyesom Wike.

Me: Wike humbly bowing to the Next President grin grin grin

206 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Malory: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2022
Peter Obi be like you are a small boy intoxicated with Rivers state money so bend down and greet me

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by SmartProf(m): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Wike is demonstrating to Peter Obi how bandits will hide when they hear his name and his frog voice if he is elected President.

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Legalcriminal: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2022
Wike be like my Oga I no fit follow u drag presido everything na mouth just appoint me somewhere I go dey see money use guide when my tenure finish.

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by pyyxxaro: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2022
Obi ; you this stubborn boy cheesy

Wike ; Daddy I loyal oh , na rake I de rake oh

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by PrinceOfLagos: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wike know he's not on the same level with Obi

Obi is far above his level

Lalasticlala

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by habsydiamond(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
In politics respect is camouflage ooo.. Most people respect u because of what they can get from u.

192 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lol grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by MonkeyMods(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wike: Peter, this is my first time vying for the presidency, abeg how e go be?

Obi: Just do your best and leave the rest to God. Power belongs to God alone

28 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by FactBoyz: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
May Peter Gregory Obi win in 2023 in Jesus Name

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Jostoman: 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Two beautiful asset of PDP.

21 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by colorsofrainbow: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nothing concern me. My own be say,wetin Andy Ubah dey do there?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Reality3080: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wike b like.....bro i say make I humbly clear u say no level for u come 2023,na either me or atiku..no cap no homo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by EsomahJD: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Throwback is the past, they are on different levels now.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by ChoCho54(f): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
SmartProf:
Wike is demonstrating to Peter Obi how bandits will hide when they hear his name and his frog voice if he is elected President.
Wike be like, Oga Pee, don't commit those things I said to heart o. Na politricks we dey.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wike the wicked, he should just step down for peter obi for the greater good grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by michlins(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Na Andy uba dey background there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Stanweezy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
That picture was taken during the administration of Jonathan, Peter Obi served as a special assistant to Jonathan on one post I can't remember while Wike was Governor of Rivers State.

As for Andy Uba, there was no APC then, so he was full member of PDP

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Emmanuel909090: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Old pix I guess
Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Badgers14: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
People are busy hitting their heads on the wall while politicians are busy politiking.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by shortIGBOman: 6:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
FactBoyz:

Compare him with these IGBO Governorsgrin grin grin

221 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
All I see na 2 thieves..

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by perez100: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wike knows Peter Obi is the master when it comes to excellent leadership.

Obi is the man to make Nigeria great. If Nigerians want to suffer more because of tribalism then vote against Peter Obi but if Nigerians actually want to bring suffering to an end, then vote Peter Obi. The choice is yours to make

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by SweetiliciousD: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wike and Peter are not mates in every sphere of life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by JosephXavier: 6:20pm On May 03, 2022
Person wey dey call you boss today na because of small favour wey him dey get for your hand

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Ceasaerius: 6:20pm On May 03, 2022
My oga

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by Parashooter: 6:20pm On May 03, 2022
Wike: Peter, you're truely the rock

Peter Obi: You're welcomed,under me,you're safe

grin angry grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by 9jaBloke: 6:20pm On May 03, 2022
Politics

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21pm On May 03, 2022
FactBoyz:

Next president of una yard abi ..... grin cheesy wink

All of us @MANNA right now wink

13 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Founder Of Labour Party In Nigeria? / Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.