Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) (68935 Views)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) / Davido Takes Portable On A Cruise In His 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
blackboy:
See life... UK gave him visa...work on yourself.
What's special about the UK?
...naaa Nigeria wey no want sit up....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Sunsets: 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Why is everyone carrying this guy under their wings? Is it because he is PORTABLE?
Gracedavid125:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_-jiPOCUSA

Nigerian singer Portable is fast becoming billionaires' favourite despite his style of music.

The Zazu crooner shared a photo of himself with E-money at the airport and thanked the billionaire businessman for elevating his level In a more recent update, Portable shared a video as he finally landed in the UK, the singer could not contain his excitement

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Reptyle(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Really happy for this man. His life has totally turned around and I hope he rides the fame to build a great life for himself while it still lasts.

Also I hope his handlers have fully briefed him that the UK is not Nigeria and he needs to be EXTRA careful to avoid getting into any trouble with the law. Be careful with the ladies especially. Touch them anyhow and they could get you into serious trouble.

Goodluck to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by ashawopikin(m): 3:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Oti zeh fun portable
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by boladale123: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
Nawao

This one wey every celebrity the fams that tout,

You sure say em no be one kind oracle wey d give dem Money

See the mumu eye glass wey the agbero wear

If you will need Grace at some point in your life, please don't talk down on God at work.
E get why.
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by 2blessed01(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
4get zazzu joor grin make I advise una...
In this life ehn, never fry plantain before cooking rice, e get y grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Edugist4u: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
God wey answer your prayer make HE answer my own too. AMEN!
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Elidrisy20: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bush man in London grin
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Advocate500: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Their brothers are on nairaland and Twitter insulting igboman on daily basis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Jespet97: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
In 9ja na wen Dem hate you yur life go better
I have read so many hate speech concerning this guy yet God kept surprising his haters�
I love that his track Sha zazuu� ... First day I watched it I laugh tire so funny
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by guru90: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wetin de see for this guy body.......

E MONEY don Kari am go London.... while Normal persons full 9ja de Walker up and down...
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by AUMAN: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
You sure say they never dey use this Innocent Portable for their Abba Kyari cartel.From Obi Cubana to E-Money.Guy watch well ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Paulianfa(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
In soap wash
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
boladale123:

If you will need Grace at some point in your life, please don't talk down on God at work.
E get why.

Everything good is said associated to God, calling it Grace , Grace you are unsure of, till everything cast
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Agboconsult1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
let me not say what am thinking...!!! the more u see, the less u understand.
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
Grace. Ore ofe sa
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by dododawa1: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
IPOB helping d AFONJA since 1960

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by dododawa1: 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nigeria is better but useless leaders make it useless.
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by SpaceTour: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Congratulations
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Capernum: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
This life. I feel like crying.

I have been working hard, running side hustles, did a lot of menial jobs just for me to have a better life.

Attempted Canada, was scammed. Been trying every possible best to also leave this country to make life better for me, my family and helpless people around me.

See portable enjoying what I have been dreaming and working hard for without any stress.

This itself is tiring. Someone who only sang a song that is almost meaningless, someone who does not represent the best example for upcoming youths is getting endorsements and his cashing out without stress.

I have been working for 10 years, this guy makes in a moment what I labored for for 10 years.

Life is indeed unbalanced.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Princelumide: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
He's going places already...
Oluwa grace all over him...
Sacking his former manager helped him too...

grin cool

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by seyz91(m): 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Oga forget, na money be fine bobo, anybody can travel out regardless once there is money

Nothing special
blackboy:
See life... UK gave him visa...work on yourself.
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Shalayetv: 3:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Women are not as complicated as men think. Telling your girl what she wants
and needs to hear should be at the top of your priority list, especially when it comes to
making her feel worth it. There's a feeling of pleasure that comes from wanting to
shower her with love without her having to ask. With that said, there are so many
underused three-word expressions she is probably dying to hear her man say.
In just three simple words, you can express your feelings for your crush, your girlfriend,
or your wife. It's not about a lack of self-esteem or insecurity; it's simply a nice thing to
do. Every one of us wants to be told how beautiful and how amazing we are by the
people she love. There is an array of words that a woman wants to hear at all hours and
times of the day. And because words are free, this shouldn't be too much to ask for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgcsecIvkVM

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Goldbw122(m): 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
This life funny and there are people that want to go to that UK and are still waiting and they can't make it and this is a very surprising thing..
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by theTranscriber: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
BloomingDale:

Mumu boy. Na USA I school. You think say I be your mate. Be very kiaful. No dey insult me.
yeah.
I schooled in Antarctica cheesy
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by 001spice: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Emoney na wa u wen to uk dressing like arabian man in musclim fasting period. Sumtin is cooking.
Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
All the brainwashed people speaking queen's English that will be rejected by British embassy will still be the ones insulting Portable. English kee u na there. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by Minajesty18(f): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
priceactionx:
His time to shine. Fews years ago he was stripped naked and beaten to stupor because he was trying to steal napep or tricycle in ilorin, I think.
Second chance is all some people need to turn their lives around.

Ahhh how true is this?

1 Like

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by bkool7(m): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
With this type of grace, you don't even have to do the right thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) by oshorstan(f): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Graduates day find visa go UK for Msc and PhD, but Portable done move b4 them. This Life nor balance at all. Same way Yahoo boys first Graduates blow. God when?? Make Baba Olowo locate me. Make E-Money find me na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / Family Photo Of Agbani Darego With Her In-Laws, The Danjumas / Olamide Badoo Career As An Artiste Has Ended (SEE WHY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.