Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Can I Do To This Feeling? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To This Feeling? (5270 Views)

Is This Feeling Of Shame Necessary? / Who Else Gets This Feeling / How Can I Stop This Feeling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:
So how old should I be to start thinking of women? undecided

If I'm too young now, then why am I having the feelings?
You have your whole life ahead of you. Focus on what matters instead. Continue to switch your mental channel away from women for now and instead put your attention to growing yourself as an individual and mentally so you don't end up in the same basket as those before you. undecided

If you need love, you have your family and friends to look to. undecided
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Truvelisback(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:

I never told you sex was my problem.

Now tell me at what age sex should be my problem. undecided
Think of something meaningful abt ur life. I percieve u still live under the roof of ur parents.
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Descottes:

Oh wow. This comes off as a surprise to me cuz you literally created a thread on here singing about how you've found love on nairaland.. what happened to the love?
Hard to say... He was dealing with a lot... I expected him to be more invested... He just wasn't what I needed... And I'm certain he felt the same way about me... But I want him to be happy... And he probably is, out there living his best life... So everything's okay...

Lol. Double dating is never easy, been there, done that... It's not that fun, tedious (imagine having 2 attention-loving girlfriends lol), and takes away your peace.
If they love you... That would be better... Senomi was literally forcing himself to be in the relationship... The other guy was completely abandoned... Well, we chatted occasionally... So I ignored 'mister right' for 'mister maybe'...

incredible. The dude really adores you. I mean who wouldn't? You are sweet and totally lovable. Lol.
Aww... Thank you very much... For the past few weeks, I've been feeling like sh*t... It's nice to recieve a compliment... grin

so hilarious. grin

You're sexually fluid so yeah, I believe you could be gay at some point.. I mean you're still a youngie, there's a whole load of adventurous life in front of you.
You're right... Life doesn't end here... Besides, this is the right time to make mistakes... grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin
Jeon:
[s][/s]

HMMMMM

SO I EVEN BETTER PASS THIS YEYE... F... O... W... L... WHER DY TROLL ME BECAUSE OF NAIRANYLON..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:
These days,the way I'm craving for a girlfriend is alarming.Every girl is literally attractive to me.Something that doesn't happen before.
I'm 19 years old and about to be 20 in may.I've never dated before.

I read similar stories here and everyone says "Go and read your books and forget women","Go and focus on making money and leave women".Well, I'm a student in a polytechnic, above average in grades.I am dead broke and still dependent.I am not idle as I am learning a trade.
But this feeling of craving for love is so strong.
When I was going through puberty,it was mostly sexual urges and infatuations.I was done with puberty at 16 and this feeling is very different from infatuation.

I am a very handsome dude,atleast both male and female compliment me so.I get a lot of greenlights but inexperience and shyness make me ignore.

What do you suggest I do?

Been there , done that and now I listen to motivational speech to get myself together , and if there's anything I love right now it's that I have some form of peace coz noone is cheating on me and I'm not waiting for a text or an SMS , I only remember I'm single when I'm broke �

You'll be fine , relationships are exaggerated

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by czarr(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Datboredberri:
Yeah... I am...

I agree completely... It's hard to manage one's expectations... That's usually the problem... We expect our partners to be perfect, especially if we've been disappointed before...

I do believe in love... I'll always be a helpless romantic... I'm still learning what it means... And not from the disney dictionary...

I read an essay recently... That love is more hate than love and I can totally relate...

Anger, jealousy, doubt, insecurity, etc... These are some of what the most in love couples deal with but hide from the rest of us cause it's not 'love'... So were left with a blurry edit of what love is...

It's not really fun... Anything but it...
Love or what we know as love is a toxic situation really. But we are not ready to have that conversation. Look around and see the damage people who have the chemical dependency we like to call love have caused. It's not a place any sane person should crave for.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by yuping(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
undecided try and stay away from anything sexy even don't look at picture or hear any stories about love.
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Jeon(f): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:

But I don't know you.
but I do since 2020.. MR

Albertone:

I thought they were just dissing when they said you were ugly looking...never knew shii was real.

Please take this down or you add "Graphic Picture"

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by placeofallure(f): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:
These days,the way I'm craving for a girlfriend is alarming.Every girl is literally attractive to me.Something that doesn't happen before.
I'm 19 years old and about to be 20 in may.I've never dated before.

I read similar stories here and everyone says "Go and read your books and forget women","Go and focus on making money and leave women".Well, I'm a student in a polytechnic, above average in grades.I am dead broke and still dependent.I am not idle as I am learning a trade.
But this feeling of craving for love is so strong.
When I was going through puberty,it was mostly sexual urges and infatuations.I was done with puberty at 16 and this feeling is very different from infatuation.

I am a very handsome dude,atleast both male and female compliment me so.I get a lot of greenlights but inexperience and shyness make me ignore.

What do you suggest I do?

Still go and face your books and pay mind to your apprenticeship. You're truly not ripe to swim in the murky waters that is women.

...Words of wisdom from a mother to her son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Albertone(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You have your whole life ahead of you. Focus on what matters instead. Continue to switch your mental channel away from women for now and instead put your attention to growing yourself as an individual and mentally so you don't end up in the same basket as those before you. undecided

If you need love, you have your family and friends to look to. undecided

In order to stop confusion,I asked you two questions.Rather than answer,you confused me more.
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Albertone(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Think of something meaningful abt ur life. I percieve u still live under the roof of ur parents.

So women are not meaningful?
So when should I now start to think about women?
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Albertone(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

but I do since 2020.. MR

Ah!
It's 2021 actually.

How are you better than me?
You were born 2001,I was in 2002.Any difference?
I am in higher institution, you're a secondary school cert holder.
And most importantly,I am handsome, you are fugly!

Thanks for stopping the posting of your graphic pictures on here.
Stay anonymous,stay graphic.
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Albertone(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
placeofallure:

Still go and face your books and pay mind to your apprenticeship. You're truly not ripe to swim in the murky waters that is women.

...Words of wisdom from a mother to her son.

Mother to son grin grin grin
Hanty you can't give birth to my age mate abeg grin

On a more serious note, you people are making me scared of women.
Don't you feel the earlier I get close to women,the better?
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Albertone(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Been there , done that and now I listen to motivational speech to get myself together , and if there's anything I love right now it's that I have some form of peace coz noone is cheating on me and I'm not waiting for a text or an SMS , I only remember I'm single when I'm broke �

You'll be fine , relationships are exaggerated

But konji will finish son of man na!
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by placeofallure(f): 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:

Mother to son grin grin grin
Hanty you can't give birth to my age mate abeg grin

On a more serious note, you people are making me scared of women.
Don't you feel the earlier I get close to women,the better?

Do you know how old I am? Honestly, I could birth you if I finished my university education when there were no phones. Do the math.
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Jeon(f): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:

Ah!
It's 2021 actually.

You were born 2001,I was in 2002.Any difference?
still better than you..
I am in higher institution, you're a secondary school cert holder.
mumu.. graduated from higher institution...

yet you claimed to be dependent under ur dad roof..

And most importantly,I am handsome, you are fugly!
FUGLY OGRE GIVING HIMSELF HOPES... NO WONDER YOU HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM TO APPROACH A LADY BECAUSE OF THE PUBERTY U STILL UNDERGOING.

Thanks for stopping the posting of your graphic pictures on here.
Stay anonymous,stay graphic.

ORANGUTAN SPEAKING.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Jeon(f): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:

So women are not meaningful? So when should I now start to think about women?
so stupid, asking for when to take actions in ur life.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Albertone(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
placeofallure:

Do you know how old I am? Honestly, I could birth you if I finished my university education when there were no phones. Do the math.

And apparently, you didn't finish your university education when there were no phones.So,no maths to do.

If you're not in your forties atleast, you can't talk about birthing me.Except you're a victim of child abuse leading to early and unwanted pregnancy.
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by placeofallure(f): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:

And apparently, you didn't finish your university education when there were no phones.So,no maths to do.

If you're not in your forties atleast, you can't talk about birthing me.Except you're a victim of child abuse leading to early and unwanted pregnancy.

You're smart. You have already done the Math.

And maybe your Math is good, your punctuation actually sucks.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Albertone(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

still better than you..

mumu.. graduated from higher institution...

yet you claimed to be dependent under ur dad roof..

FUGLY OGRE GIVING HIMSELF HOPES... NO WONDER YOU HAVE LOW SELF ESTEEM TO APPROACH A LADY BECAUSE OF THE PUBERTY U STILL UNDERGOING.

ORANGUTAN SPEAKING.

I don't know anyone as fugly as you earlier than 2021.

You graduated from higher institution yet you're doing auxiliary nurse in a dilapidated hospital.

If at my age your parents stopped allowing you to depend on them then,they are a failure.

Are you pained that no man is approaching you except fulani herdsmen in the north that you are in?

If you see my pictures, you'll get wet and the fluids will start dripping down your knees.Why?Cos no fcking handsome man like me has ever given you this attention before!
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Albertone(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
placeofallure:

You're smart. You have already done the Math.

And maybe your Math is good, your punctuation actually sucks.

Please correct the punctuations.
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Albertone(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

so stupid, asking for when to take actions in ur life.

If your mom had asked when to take actions in her life, she'll have been told to abort your fugly self.
By now, we'll have one less baboon to worry about.
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Jeon(f): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:

I don't know anyone as fugly as you earlier than 2021.
Stop talking shitz...
you are fugly, beautiful ppl don't claimed to be good looking yet stay anonymous.

you graduated from higher institution yet you're doing auxiliary nurse in a dilapidated hospital.
Still better than ur cheap mother doing prostitute just to feed a useless HEGOAT passing on puberty with unbalanced hormones..

Everyone have been dependent at one point in their life.
why not tell this to the redpill organization u belong to..

If at my age your parents stopped allowing you to depend on them,then they are a failure.

if at your age and still a man.. but still depends on ur wrenched parents for substances then you should erase from this life mm

is approaching a lady now an achievement?
why asking ur ass that question?
if it's not an achievement to you then why thinking of approaching them... just said you are after sex

Or you're pained that no man is approaching you except fulani herdsmen in the north that you are in?
ignorance is a disease... Nonsense... I'm not pained, I declined the approaching from them because most men behave like you suffering from bipolar disorder [since you claimed to be born in may ] You must be under the sign suffering from psychological breakdown..

I am not an orangutan.If you see my pictures, you'll get wet and the fluids will start dripping down your knees.Why?Cos no fcking handsome man like me has ever given you this attention before!

SHUT UP WITH UR HIGH LONG FOREHEAD LIKE THAT ON A HORSE TORSO...

YOU ARE SO HANDSOME EVEN THE TOP TEN HANDSOME FACE LIST REJECTED YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN HANDSOME COMPETITION.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Jeon(f): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:

If your mom had asked when to take actions in her life, she'll have been told to abort your fugly self.
By now, we'll have one less baboon to worry about.

do you know that your face makes onions cry.apart from that you can’t Photoshop your ugly personality...

HOW MISFORTUNED

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by anslemarinze52(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin

How cute... I'm 19... I can relate... I also hate how adults think our feelings aren't valid... Or the best thing to do is ignore them...

But I'll be honest with you... Love ain't all that... Unless you find the 'one'... Which is nearly impossible... After a lot of rejections and heartbreaks... You would realise how disappointing people truly are... And even if you do find the right person for you, can you keep her? Handle the drama? The pressure? All the bullsh*t love comes with but no one ever talks about? The awkward moments? Those depressing nights she wants to be alone? Your own uncertainty and doubt? I can go on... undecided

Love isn't a fairytale.. It's not 'get her, game over'...

It's tedious... emotionally draining... And everything love isn't...

Kudos girl.... Yu nailed it
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Albertone(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

Stop talking shitz...
you are fugly, beautiful ppl don't claimed to be good looking yet stay anonymous.

Still better than ur cheap mother doing prostitute just to feed a useless HEGOAT passing on puberty with unbalanced hormones..

why not tell this to the redpill organization u belong to..

if at your age and still a man.. but still depends on ur wrenched parents for substances then you should erase from this life mm

why asking ur ass that question?
if it's not an achievement to you then why thinking of approaching them... just said you are after sex

ignorance is a disease... Nonsense... I'm not pained, I declined the approaching from them because most men behave like you suffering from bipolar disorder [since you claimed to be born in may ] You must be under the sign suffering from psychological breakdown..

SHUT UP WITH UR HIGH LONG FOREHEAD LIKE THAT ON AN HORSE TORSO...

YOU ARE SO HANDSOME EVEN THE TOP TEN HANDSOME FACE LIST REJECTED YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN HANDSOME COMPETITION.
I'll ignore your bad grasp of English.

I literally fried you such that, you could only bring whack comebacks.
I'll stop here so you don't slide in depression.
I don't want to be responsible for suicide of a baboon.I'll prefer you're put in the zoo and at least be useful for once.
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Albertone(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

do you know that your face makes onions cry.apart from that you can’t Photoshop your ugly personality...

HOW MISFORTUNED

1.Have you seen my face?
2.I had no idea the onions of you baboons do cry.

Mentallo cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Jeon(f): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:

I'll ignore your bad grasp of English.

I literally fried you such that, you could only bring whack comebacks.
I'll stop here so you don't slide in depression.
I don't want to be responsible for suicide of a baboon.I'll prefer you're put in the zoo and at least be useful for once.

You’re like the end pieces of a loaf of bread. Everyone touches you, but nobody wants you.

Somewhere out there, there’s a tree working very hard to produce oxygen so that you can breathe. I think you should go and apologize to it.

JUST SHOW RESPECT TO THE TREE IF YOU GOT NO RESPECT FOR HUMANS.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Jeon(f): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:

1.Have you seen my face? 2.I had no idea the onions of you baboons do cry.
Mentallo cheesy
I’d slap you but I don’t want to make your face look any better...
FUGLY GREEN QUASIMUDO THE HUNCHBACK OF NORTE DAME.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Albertone(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

You’re like the end pieces of a loaf of bread. Everyone touches you, but nobody wants you.

Somewhere out there, there’s a tree working very hard to produce oxygen so that you can breathe. I think you should go and apologize to it.

JUST SHOW RESPECT TO THE TREE IF YOU GOT NO RESPECT FOR HUMANS.

So tree produces oxygen? grin grin grin grin grin
Your mental derailment is serious than I thought.

I will never forget a baboon once told me that tree produces oxygen.

Psycho cheesy
Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by anslemarinze52(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
. Holly Gram cool

Make I SHINE small disco LITE 4 dis MATAYANCE!

The time wey u go use lean to be a real NIGGA or guy MAN or real Gee, that time don PASS!

U no go fit lean am AGAIN!

To my INVESTIGATION and ANALYSATION, I see sey u never de SMOKE WEED!

U need de SMOKE WEED or use the WEED take de Cook rice..

Before 3weeks u go begin get ORIENTATION and MOTIVATION!

WEED go make u get SWAG!

WEED go make u de dress and REASON mature!

If PESIN ask u question and u no Sabi the answers, SO far as say u SMOKE WEED, u go de answer the question wit ORIENTATION because WEED don give u WARRANTY and wisdom to UNDERSTAND!

U go get better sweet sweet TALK, girls go de Rush U!

U go de reason to make money and progress in Life!

If u JAZZ in exam Hall to write exam and u no Sabi the exam question but because u SMOKE WEED, u go just de write full book!

WEED is the SOLUTION MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Why I jus de read de laff......lol maybe na the rubbish way de come out of your based on you don smoke weed before typing

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To This Feeling? by Jeon(f): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Albertone:

So tree produces oxygen? grin grin grin grin grin
Your mental derailment is serious than I thought.

I will never forget a baboon once told me that tree produces oxygen.

Psycho cheesy
Through a process called photosynthesis, leaves pull in carbon dioxide and water and use the energy of the sun to convert this into chemical compounds such as sugars that feed the tree. But as a by- product of that chemical reaction oxygen is produced and released by the tree

Light travels faster than sound which is why you seemed bright until you spoke.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help / What Do Some Guyz See In Ladies Yansh?chaii / Has Porn ( Bluefilm ) Been available In Nigeria As Far Back As The 1960's?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.