Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:43 PM

My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? (1325 Views)

Best Web Development Technologies / My Job Hunting Experiences As A Junior Developer So Far / Best So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by longlife101: 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Given all the combination of circumstances and setbacks, it feels good to now be imagining and creating 'in' the #CyberSpace.

Kindly take a look at this responsive "African Food Cart" e-commerce landing page, created using JavaScript, CSS, and HTML:
https://african-food-cart.netlify.app

Also, check out this "Random Choice Picker App". Could come in handy during moments of 'inconsequential' choice-making:
https://choice-picking.netlify.app

Kindly remove spaces in-between. Feedbacks are highly welcomed. Also, I'm available for collaborations.

What say you? -@ tensazangetsu20 Ayinke93 qtguru airsaylongcome DrLevi donsheddy1 Taofeekdboy ReactJs HassieMalcomson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by pillager: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
That makes sense bro,
Especially the e-commerce food landing page, page, I'll like to learn how you made the links in the hamburger menu move to some part of the page, awesome
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by longlife101: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
pillager:
That makes sense bro,
Especially the e-commerce food landing page, page, I'll like to learn how you made the links in the hamburger menu move to some part of the page, awesome
Thanks for the feedback. For 'the hamburger menu moving to some part of the page', I use the href="#..." (then insert the "id" of the specific element tag location).

1 Like

Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by pillager: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
longlife101:
Thanks for the feedback. For 'the hamburger menu moving to some part of the page', I use the href="#..." (then insert the id or class of the specific element tag location.
Oh, thanks bro
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Did you test the food cart app on mobile devices? Cause on my phone the drop down menu is permanently toggled and obstructs the entire page.
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by longlife101: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
Rgade:
Did you test the food cart app on mobile devices? Cause on my phone the drop down menu is permanently toggled and obstructs the entire page.
I did, and just rechecked. Make a selection, scroll, or cancel at the X botton all work fine to clear the drop-down menu if using mobile device
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by jbreezy: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
So good
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by Contekbbc: 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is nice man!
Weldone and good luck

pillager:
That makes sense bro,
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by longlife101: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
jbreezy:
So good
Thanks. I appreciate
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by longlife101: 6:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Contekbbc:
This is nice man!
Weldone and good luck

I greatly appreciate
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by jbreezy: 7:37am On Apr 27, 2022
longlife101:
Thanks. I appreciate
Please check the mobile design...Like someone up there said, the menu slide is fixed on loading...Go to dev tools and test it on various phones.
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by captainbangz: 1:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Great work bro
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by longlife101: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
jbreezy:
Please check the mobile design...Like someone up there said, the menu slide is fixed on loading...Go to dev tools and test it on various phones.
Thanks for the feedback. I will appreciate if you can state the brand and name of your device, 'cus as you brought it up, I'd to re-test it again and every thing is working fine from this end.
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by longlife101: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
captainbangz:
Great work bro
Plenty appreciation ��
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by jbreezy: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
longlife101:
Thanks for the feedback. I will appreciate if you can state the brand and name of your device, 'cus as you brought it up, I'd to re-test it again and every thing is working fine from this end.
I use an iphone x
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by longlife101: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
jbreezy:
I use an iphone x
From the screen shorts below, it's working well from here. Had to confirm with several other smaller screen devices.

Kindly check if JavaScript is enabled on your device, 'cus that effect is triggered by JS.

Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by COZA(m): 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Great work.. please how long did you spend to learn web development?
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by longlife101: 7:19am On Apr 28, 2022
COZA:
Great work.. please how long did you spend to learn web development?
Plenty appreciate for your Feedback.

About learning, HTML and CSS, use to build basic website, even these ones I did, one can learn it under a month.

But the responsiveness of the website which is done with JavaScript, is another story. On a focus learning, 3 to 6 months I guess.

In my case I ran from JS on several occasions, and have been dragging and still battling.

Like I said above, in the opening of this post, "combination of circumstances and setbacks..." Bought a course for JS December 2020. Couldn't wrap my head around it and never got through with the course. Now YouTube, Stackoverflow, w3school and google are really helping. (Yes, you can learn these things free online, just your data)

At the end of the day practice, practice, practice...is what it ALL comes down to.
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by COZA(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
longlife101:
Plenty appreciate for your Feedback.

About learning, HTML and CSS, use to build basic website, even these ones I did, one can learn it under a month.

But the responsiveness of the website which is done with JavaScript, is another story. On a focus learning, 3 to 6 months I guess.

In my case I ran from JS on several occasions, and have been dragging and still battling.

Like I said above, in the opening of this post, "combination of circumstances and setbacks..." Bought a course for JS December 2020. Couldn't wrap my head around it and never got through with the course. Now YouTube, Stackoverflow, w3school and google are really helping. (Yes, you can learn these things free online, just your data)

At the end of the day practice, practice, practice...is what it ALL comes down to.

wow, Thanks very much for the detailed reply. stay blessed
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by longlife101: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2022
COZA:
wow, Thanks very much for the detailed reply. stay blessed
Guess you mixed up the quotation. Remain blessed you too, best regards
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by COZA(m): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
longlife101:
Guess you mixed up the quotation. Remain blessed you too, best regards
yeah, lol grin
just fixed it. thanks
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by Playermayweda(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2022
Give me the JavaScript code for your AI cry cry
Re: My Best Web-work So Far, What Do You Think? by longlife101: 8:41am On May 03, 2022
Playermayweda:
Give me the JavaScript code for your AI cry cry
Business time . -for only small money come to my dm or use the email on my signature

(1) (Reply)

[Help Request] Please How Can I Install Python!!!! / Best Core Java Tutorial That I Want To Share / Android(java) Need An Idea For A Free Calling Project Am Working On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.