Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once (62517 Views)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by EBMedia: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih-0A7msSUw

Prophet Marries 4 Virgins At Once, Says He Adopted The Idea From The Bible (Photos, Video)

A Congolese prophet has married four women, all virgins, in a colorful wedding in eastern Congo, IGBERETV reports.

Prophet Zagabe Chiluza reportedly married the first wife before marrying the four, claiming that he adopted the idea of polygamy from the Bible, using Jacob, who had four wives, as an example.

According to AfriMax English, the man of God always shares scriptures from the Holy Book to prove polygamy isn’t a sin. “I have one wife already and today I’m going to marry these four. They will join the first wife,” he said on his wedding day.

He claimed the idea of marrying more wives originated from the Bible.

“Jacob had many wives Leah and Rachel, then Bilha and Zilpa…four wives for one man,” he said. Zagabe said he got saved in 1986, and during the wedding, while addressing the guests, he said; “I’m glad to have five wives.”

The man of God encouraged others to practice polygamy, saying men from his church marry only virgins. According to online sources, Zagabe Chiluza’s four wives were all virgins when he recently got married to them at his church in eastern Congo.

https://igberetvnews.com/1418913/prophet-marries-4-virgins-says-adopted-idea-bible-photos-video/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Islandlady(f): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Prophet of doom

Africans and their sick mentality undecided I mean how will take care of them...Are you Jacob in the Bible or is Jacob you?

I don remove my hand from anything religion...I believe in love for humanity and Goodwill

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by inforesource: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kwantinue.

The problem I have with all this kind of people is that, they want to eat their cake and have it. If you want to marry plenty wives, don't climb pulpit. God is not stopping you from marrying more than 1 wife, the truth is that you can not do that as a pastor.

If you can maintain polygamy and make heaven then go ahead, but don't climb pulpit. It is a criteria. Every discipline has it dos and don't. Just like you can not ask farmer to jump in to a plane and fly, it is same here.

Modified:
For those who are quoting me and asking where in the Bible, you can read the following Bible texts:Titus 1:5–9; 1 Peter 5:1–4, 1 Timothy 3.

Kindly make use of more than one version for better understanding.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Themainboy22: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Prophet of doom.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Karemarealty288(m): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2022

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Premiumwriter: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Prophet of doom

Africans and their sick mentality undecided I mean how will take care of them...Are you Jacob in the Bible or is Jacob you?

I don remove my hand from anything religion...I believe in love for humanity and Goodwill
this is trash.

In what way is polygamy bad? And did he tell you that he can't take care of them?

Mental slavery is a disease.

Same you will think homosexuality is not bad because the west says its right. But feel polygamy is bad not for anything else but because the west says so.

Polygamy is not bad or unnatural

211 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Southernigbo: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
I love that, d man gave proofs from the Bible yet those who have no proof of polygamy are insulting him

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Elidrisy20: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
E be like say him don already give them belle

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by JoeRizzla(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Islandlady(f): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Premiumwriter [s:
post=112295569]this is trash.

In what way is polygamy bad? And did he tell you that he can't take care of them?

Mental slavery is a disease.

Same you will think homosexuality is not bad because the west says its right. But feel polygamy is bad not for anything else but because the west says so.

Polygamy is not bad or unnatural [/s]
I said what i said
All these trash you wrote up there is your cup of tea

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Nonexisting: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nigga just got paid. Who says religion no dey pay.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by princeemmma(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
for which verse Habakkuk abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by l69l: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
why don't he say hes following the step of his Forefathers

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by felong(m): 7:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
So our Nairaland falseprophet has finally married. Congratulations o Mr falseprophet

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Kriss216: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Elidrisy20:
E be like say him don already give them belle

Na so.

3 dey pregnant already.

The one on veil is the only virgin among them hence the man is standing/sitting close to her.

Men naturally value virgin girls.

Non virgin girls are reward for SIMPathetic men

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pastor is just a title.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by nkemoma(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ogun bless you, prophet.

More power to your bura, to conquer those pussies.... May your sword never fall... Better you enjoy em here than wait to get to heaven like those head slamming terrorists think.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by beautyhd: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
More strength to his manhood

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by HitSong: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fantastic!

That's the best standard every sane man should emulate.

How can I marry a liability yet, she'll be a USED and LEFTOVER product?

If their standard is a handsome, God fearing and FINANCIALLY stable man, then my standard is a VIRGIN, obedient and a beautiful lady and I won't compromise.

Every girl that has had sex with more than 2 people is a WHÓRE except in a case of rape.

Whóres are worthless people

Whóres don't have capability to love or care about anyone but themselves

WHÓRES don't deserve bride price

A WHÓRE will always be a WHÓRE.

NEVER MARRY A WHÓRE.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by mariovito(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
And he's right.

Carry on Sir!

If the same people who advised against polygamy are the ones preaching gay rights and transgender, I'll keep on preaching polygamy.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Forest122: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Good for him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by GRACEGLORY: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Are they scared, seem to be gripping in-between their thighs ....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by chatinent: 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Okay, those women there are the mothers of the supposed virgins or am I getting sth wrong here?

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wonders have finally end

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Stevenson20: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
RELIGION! One of the problems facing Africa, especially Nigeria in particular. No technological advancement and the likes to better our lives; nothing nothing, just dark magic and the likes.

We know Bible and Koran too well, yet our hearts are as dark as charcoal.

10 Likes

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Okobola146: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
They've started marrying alafin's wives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by newdawn101: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Asheire
Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Awexflext: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See you at the Top.

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bible abuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once by Okobola146: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.