Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys (1040 Views)

Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) / I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by EFULEFU1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
In an interaction with my fiancee this morning when we were taking our breakfast in bed, she confessed she loves tall and fair guys

And that, bowlegged guys disgust her

Meanwhile I am short and very very dark

With bowlegs

Please advise

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by mariovito(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Advice you on what again?

Use ya tongue to count ya teeth.

Read the writing on the wall, if you can't read get someone to read it for you.

If you like dey mumu for there.

Go and get another kukunase so you can get over this one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by Boogyman557: 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool Since this MATAYANCE de disturb ur BRAIN box!

Go and bleach ur skin so that u go fair!

As u get bowleg, start de SMOKE WEED or use the WEED take de Cook rice, E go make u tall..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by RedMac: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Stories like this are nothing more than...

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Since this MATAYANCE de disturb ur BRAIN box!

Go and bleach ur skin so that u go fair!

As u get bowleg, start de SMOKE WEED or use the WEED take de Cook rice, E go make u tall..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
I go don tall ooo
Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by tnerro1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
I Dey tall and fair, Abeg where be your area, I wan check something

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by czarr(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
EFULEFU1:
In an interaction with my fiancee this morning when we were taking our breakfast in bed, she confessed she loves tall and fair guys

With bowlegs

Please advise
Lies.

This we have all seen.
Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Op which advice u need she don talk wetin dey her mind, make u sef japa shaperly
Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by MadamOk(f): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Shey ear � dey pain you nii

What more you need to hear again

Go for what you want ooo
If truly she likes what she like, don't force it
Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by Es350: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wetin you want make we advice you? grin
Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by yuping(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
undecided now tthe truth dey hurt you.
Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Damnnn! cheesy This means your fiance would definitely faint if she sees me grin
Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by Jeremani: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Many girls don't marry who dey love
They marry who is ready.
Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by duduade: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
You should have retaliated by describing someone who is opposite of her in looks

And watch her reaction

2 get 4

Means if she see her spec who is game to play games she will chop him and keep quiet

And you will be shouting upandan my woman is a saint

Be simping there o
Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by OscarJaden(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Just keeping on fucking her cus once she see a tall and fair guy she will dump your ass

The pussy is not your own it just your turn man
Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by Highman56: 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy she go soon serve u breakfast
Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
EFULEFU1:

With bowlegs

Please advise

Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by jcdera(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Highman56:
cheesy cheesy cheesy she go soon serve u breakfast
Real talk
Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by TheWolfen(m): 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
What you need is common sense
Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Am with ya on this 1
RedMac:
Stories like this are nothing more than...
Re: My Fiancee Says She Loves Tall Fair Guys by Jayrockk: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wahala grin

(1) (Reply)

He Asked Me To Pay For My Food After The Date / I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids, Just Want To Live Life To The Fullest. / It Seems Women Find Hustling Fine Boys Attractive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.