Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Enlightenment On Professional Course To Take As A Corp Member - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enlightenment On Professional Course To Take As A Corp Member (141 Views)

Best Medical Course To Study / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria? / What Is The Best Course To Study As A Science Student.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enlightenment On Professional Course To Take As A Corp Member by Lekanplenty2022: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
I'm a graduate of Chemistry presently serving at kwara state, recently, we were informed during one of our cds meeting of an offer to take some professional courses at a cheaper price due to the fact of being a Corp member.

My main reason of coming out here is to ask for suggestions and to get enlightened because some of the available courses are human resource management, health safety and environmental management, customer relation management and other courses.... My question is as a Chemistry graduate, I'd love to for HSE management but some of my friends said HR management is more marketable....so I'd like to seek for people opinion here and I also heard some people saying most of this courses offered are scam and just to get money from Corp member that most organization don't really give credit to the certificate....also, what chances does this certificate gives when searching for jobs

(1) (Reply)

Why Wait For UTME? When Admission Has Been Made Easy / Up To $2,000 Ramadan Raffle In 2022 By Tickmill / Music Star & Humanitarian Segos JTB, To Host Secondary School Students In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.