Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

"I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) (58508 Views)

"I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim / Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him / Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by yuping(m): 6:50am On Apr 27, 2022
undecided problem don too much pass population.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by gulfer: 6:54am On Apr 27, 2022
ivolt:

You are no longer a kid.
Stop believing tales by moonlight.
No human can morph into antelope.
I said stories, read again and I'm not forcing it on you please.... It's so funny Africans believe the Greek mythology bit are always first to debunk and rubbish mysterious happenings in Africa which the whites so worship at a point took may of the traditional relics and items that made such mysteries occur..... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Enecleb20(m): 7:02am On Apr 27, 2022
Thank God I was not the one who asked thisquestion. But it needs to be answered.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 27, 2022
Ussycool:
What?
Village people at work. Imagine, this clown gun down the chief Imam of the village. Wetin carry imam go bush sef.
Na you dey feed the imam or do you think imam dey collect tight for mosque

1 Like

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 7:05am On Apr 27, 2022
How could you mistake human being for an antelope.

Wonders will never seize to happen in Nigeria.

RIP IMAM!
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 7:07am On Apr 27, 2022
Ir wasn't first of its kind. It happens. Pure village people's work.

1 Like

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by bossman77(m): 7:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Skin walker
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Gkemz: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2022
The hunter may be saying the truth or may not be. I remember one of the days my workers were working on a remote site that habitates squirrels, bush rats, antelopes and other rodents. One of the workers shouted in excitement that he just sighted an antelope. As he was about to launch an attack with stone, I observed that the antelope covered by grass was stationed at a position and I wondered why unlike other animals that move this one wasn't moving. So I told them this could be human. Let's just throw the stone close to it to see if it will move. The thing didn't move. I told them to wait. As we were waiting by, after a short while he stood up and walk towards us. Behold he was a madman picking debris.

8 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Fuckyoumod: 7:13am On Apr 27, 2022
Naijanascam:
He have been killing unknown antelopes in the past.. and his worst mistake is killing this known Imam as an antelope .

#Say no to Skull mining in any guise
is that forest a mosque? What was the so called imam doing in the forest.

It was a simple mistake let the law be applied to this case. I sense a clear mistake, Hunters do that alot.

1 Like

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Islandlady(f): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2022
ivolt:

You are no longer a kid.
Stop believing tales by moonlight.
No human can morph into antelope.
excuse me you are no longer a kid too
You are a fool... Western world have made you forget your African history, where they practice black magic and juju
How can you call it tales by moonlight... that's pathetic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by techWriter3: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2022
The hunter was so hungry, he was witnessing meat everywhere
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Streett: 7:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Maryam1234(f): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2022
The hunter might be very right correct,I have heard of such stories before.May God repose the soul of the Imam and give his family the fortitude to bear the loss.Indeed! There are so many ways to die.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by anyilalaz: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Ussycool:
What?
Village people at work. Imagine, this clown gun down the chief Imam of the village. Wetin carry imam go bush sef.

Him go update the gods or go harvest sk*ll!
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Voiceofthestree: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2022
nesgeeek:
maybe the Imam must have turn to Antelope at that time. If it wasn't antelope, then what was he doing in the bush by 11:30pm?

11:30 am check am very well
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Meteng: 7:23am On Apr 27, 2022
Ussycool:
What?
Na the question you go ask yourself
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:23am On Apr 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The question should be what was the Imam doing in the forest at that time ?
Do you know is in the village? Everybody is a farmer and also hunter. It has happened before, there was this man who is a hunter not with gun but with his traps. One day he saw animal path in the bush and he went there to set his traps, on getting there he knelt down setting his traps and the bush around him covered him to the point that no one can see him but his body was shaking the leaves. Another hunter with his gun was coming and on seeing those leaves shaking he thought is animal and he shot the man and killed him. He realized that is human being when he rush forward to take the animal he shot.

3 Likes

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by ivolt: 7:26am On Apr 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You are talking to a skull-miner or an advocate of it who is trying to normalize the evil act or derail people's reaction to such evil act
Who is this one?
Go play with your fellow tribalist.

1 Like

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 27, 2022
Hmmmm 78 years old.
And what could a 78 years old antelope human be doing in the bush at such time
kiss kiss am beginning to suspect some old people oh
I don't think there was any confusion in the hunters eyes,I guess he really saw what he short
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Abdulmumin412(m): 7:29am On Apr 27, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
is that forest a mosque? What was the so called imam doing in the forest.

It was a simple mistake let the law be applied to this case. I sense a clear mistake, Hunters do that alot.
Is it because they just address him as imam? He may be a hunter too or probably a farmer working on his farm.

1 Like

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 7:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Jouka:
Your eyes no dey work again?

Antelope ke.
wetin imam go do for forest
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by ddeola: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2022
What time did he shoot at the "antelope" and what was the baba doing in the bush at that time? Hmm...
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 27, 2022
Ussycool:
What?
This is sad and very funny at the same time. cheesy
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 7:32am On Apr 27, 2022
This sounds so sad and funny

1 Like

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by ivolt: 7:35am On Apr 27, 2022
Islandlady:
excuse me you are no longer a kid too
You are a fool... Western world have made you forget your African history, where they practice black magic and juju
How can you call it tales by moonlight... that's pathetic
Another imbe cile feeling smart.

You even confuse fables with history.
I won't waste my time educating you.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by bmdmix11: 7:36am On Apr 27, 2022
chiefolododo:
I guess the Imam is also a hunter. According to some people, hunters turn to the animals they want to deceive them, but you must let other hunters know so that they won't gun you down.From punch news (Facebook)
u belive this?
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by dalass(f): 7:36am On Apr 27, 2022
Gkemz:
The hunter may be saying the truth or may not be. I remember one of the days my workers were working on a remote site that habitates squirrels, bush rats, antelopes and other rodents. One of the workers shouted in excitement that he just sighted an antelope. As he was about to launch an attack with stone, I observed that the antelope covered by grass was stationed at a position and I wondered why unlike other animals that move this one wasn't moving. So I told them this could be human. Let's just throw the stone close to it to see if it will move. The thing didn't move. I told them to wait. As we were waiting by, after a short while he stood up and walk towards us. Behold he was a madman picking debris.

Wowww.... If you had a gun and shot at it, that's how it would have turned to a human being oh
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by victorazy(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2022
Ussycool:
What?

Wetin carry imam go bush! grin
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by matm: 7:41am On Apr 27, 2022
And ur wife at home didn't look like an antelope to u as u were leaving d house.U shld have started with her.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by oyeb15: 7:42am On Apr 27, 2022
What is the Alfa doing in deep forest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.