Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

"I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) (58507 Views)

"I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim / Tordue Salem: I Thought He Was An Armed Robber - Taxi Driver Who Hit Him / Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by LagBae(f): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2022
wolesmile:
But what was the Imam doing crawling inside bush to make him look like an antelope in the first place?

He was probably relieving himself or something

1 Like

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by KingsleyIsrael: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2022
it is either the hunter went 2 deficate or he was wearing an antelope costume.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2022
The MORE you look the MORE see
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by MajestyM: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2022
ivolt:

You are no longer a kid.
Stop believing tales by moonlight.
[b][/b]
[b][/b]No human can morph into antelope.

Do you have proofs?
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by OriOko88(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2022
Elolam87:
This story get as e be. U mean police command in Osun arrested the man in ibadan ,In connection with a case reported at ogbere oloba in Ibadan,I think ayedaade local govt is in Osun state.this story is confusing.
The village where it happend is in osun state but shares bother with Oyo state.. So after d incident the villagers reported d matter at oyo police division..but Oyo division transfer the case to osun division because its not in their jurisdiction. Sho ye e beyen smiley

1 Like

Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Cirphrank(m): 11:14am On Apr 27, 2022
ivolt:

You are no longer a kid.
Stop believing tales by moonlight.
No human can morph into antelope.

If e sure for you, come my village.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by comodo: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
By Olajide Idowu

Source: PM News
Shape shifting things. But why Antelope?? Why not lion or Others like it.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by chiefolododo(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

Man cannot turn to animals
maybe, maybe not
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by phemmylink(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Hmm… this shocking. He might have seen antelope
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by ivolt: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Cirphrank:

If e sure for you, come my village.
Nobody has a phone in your village?
Or it must be secret! grin grin grin
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by ivolt: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
MajestyM:

Do you have proofs?
Proof of what?
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by ivolt: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Highman56:

There are things in Africa beyond the natural
grin grin grin
The only thing beyond natural in Africa is the ignorance and
widespread gullibility.

The world has moved beyond fairy tales to facts and evidence.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Propertyforum: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
How can you see Imam and think it's an Antelope
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Tareq1105: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Naijanascam:
He have been killing unknown antelopes in the past.. and his worst mistake is killing this known Imam as an antelope .

#Say no to Skull mining in any guise

MURIC must hear this.

I just pray that the hunter is a Moslem too.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Tareq1105: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Please o nobody should tell MURIC o.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Kimiso(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Everybody is just saying what is he doing in the bush by that time,what if he went there to go and chop (ibepe)pawpaw during fasting
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Ikembasunda1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
When death calls, it comes with different tricks
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by MtDave55: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
It's not strange, the hunter is a culprit of circumstances if at all there is anything of such.

Watin even carry the imam go where people th
De hunt sef, abi na his farm?
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by babaalagbo11(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
chiefolododo:
I guess the Imam is also a hunter. According to some people, hunters turn to the animals they want to deceive , but you must let other hunters know so that they won't gun you down.From punch news (Facebook)
You're very right and this one is a fact
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Elolam87(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
OriOko88:

The village where it happend is in osun state but shares bother with Oyo state.. So after d incident the villagers reported d matter at oyo police division..but Oyo division transfer the case to osun division because its not in their jurisdiction. Sho ye e beyen smiley

Okay,o ti yee mi wink
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by bewla(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ussycool:
What?
Village people at work. Imagine, this clown gun down the chief Imam of the village. Wetin carry imam go bush sef.
Not night

Wahala like bicycle
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by SeeItSayIt: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Our NPF have only one word that many times makes no sense yet they keep deceiving the public with the useless 'investigation' word.

What exactly do you want to investigate again? The suspect has confessed to the crime, explained further that he actually saw Antelope but met human being after shot.

Are you going to investigate whether he actually saw & shot Antelope?
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Aaay: 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by Maccoy507: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
wolesmile:
But what was the Imam doing crawling inside bush to make him look like an antelope in the first place?

Exactly
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by movid(m): 4:38am On Apr 28, 2022
gulfer:
There's been countless stories (real-life) of the African antelope being a mysterious animal.... This is another one of such stories and true life occurrence, the hunter might have honestly seen an antelope which morphed into human being... So many mysteries in this life shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yes, some elders do say it. The hunter may think it's an antelope while it's a human being.
Re: "I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) by movid(m): 4:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Mrsoft3:
This is super strange
The hunter may think it's an antelope while it's a human being. It's something common while hunting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Attacked With Acid In Nkpor, Anambra By Angry Youths (Photos) / Ghanaian Lady Rubs Money In Her Vagina Before Giving To Bus Conductor (Video) / Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lagos Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.