Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

5 Interesting Facts About The Oraimo Freepods Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Interesting Facts About The Oraimo Freepods Pro (1035 Views)

My Honest Review Of The Oraimo Freepods Lite Headphones ( After 3 Months) / Why Is The Oraimo Gift Box Showing On My Phone Screen / Oraimo Unveils Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Freepods Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Interesting Facts About The Oraimo Freepods Pro by Realboygenius(m): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Have you just purchased the oraimo FreePods Pro? And you are not sure of the key features of this new oraimo Earbuds, no worries.

In this article, you understand what each product feature does and why they are unique to this recently introduced edition. Here are some interesting facts about the new Hi-tech device from oraimo:

Pro Hybrid Noise Cancellation Technology
oraimo designed Pro Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation Technology (Mics outside and inside the ear cup), combining feedforward and feedback ANC by placing a microphone on the inside and outside of the ear cup. Compact with Smart Sensor & Touch Control, the FreePods Pro hybrid approach is the best of both worlds and it can get rid of up to 35dB of noise, which other earbud brands in the market can’t achieve.

So if you are a frequent commuter in a very busy community, this hi-tech device will improve your productivity as it gives users pure listening freedom irrespective of their location.

Transparency for Ambient Awareness
The Smart Transparency Mode lets ambient sound in while wearing earbuds. You can stay aware of what is going on around you, or carry out a short conversation without removing earbuds.

4-mic Beamforming Technology-Clear Voice in Call

One of the distinctive features of the oraimo FreePods Pro is the Beamforming array and AI Deep Neural Network algorithm which reduces the disruptive noise around the caller. Optimized air duct suppresses wind noise. Therefore, FreePods Pro is designed to offer a clear and pure voice in calls.

Up to 13+30 Hours of Playing
Owing to the massive battery capacity, the FreePods Pro gives great playtime. On a full charge, the new device offers 13 hours of power and that’s not all. It also comes with a long-lasting charging case which provides an additional 30 hours for continuous listening.

In-ear Detection

oraimo FreePods Pro smart detection is designed to give users an intense smart experience. It comes with inbuilt sensitive sensors that detect when they are being used. For music lovers, it let you playback, automatically pauses when you take them off and resumes when you put them back on. Amazing right?

The new FreePods Pro is a beauty to behold, with finely crafted surfaces; manufactured under eco-friendly Non Conductive Vacuum Metallization process. The innovative design recently won the IF Design Award 2022.

Visit the oraimo official website to learn more about it.

Re: 5 Interesting Facts About The Oraimo Freepods Pro by Freelancerx: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Two of my colleagues use this particular one and they've been talking about how good the sound output is.
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About The Oraimo Freepods Pro by Michaelval5656(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Whats the price??
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About The Oraimo Freepods Pro by Crowwejihadist: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mehn currently rocking my own.

Re: 5 Interesting Facts About The Oraimo Freepods Pro by davyd8: 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
How much is it?
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About The Oraimo Freepods Pro by bolt000(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
I misplaced my case. Anyone that has the case for sale or a way I can get the case. I'd really appreciate.
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About The Oraimo Freepods Pro by Theanyanwu: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Freelancerx:
Two of my colleagues use this particular one and they've been talking about how good the sound output is.
yes the sound output is awesome
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About The Oraimo Freepods Pro by CosmicSensation: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
bolt000:
I misplaced my case. Anyone that has the case for sale or a way I can get the case. I'd really appreciate.
still looking for?
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About The Oraimo Freepods Pro by soncomm(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
CosmicSensation:
still looking for?

Yes, whatsapp me 08035706556
Re: 5 Interesting Facts About The Oraimo Freepods Pro by bolt000(m): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2023
CosmicSensation:
still looking for?
Nah

(1) (Reply)

Recommendation On 5inch Phones / Infinix Partners With JBL To Tune The Sound Of The Next Note Series / Check Out 7 New Features Added To The Latest Whatsapp Update You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.