Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Am Gradually Getting Bald - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Gradually Getting Bald (326 Views)

Am Gradually Getting To Zero Libido. Soon I Become Asexual / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Gradually Getting Bald by klever18(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2022
Am 20 and am getting bald,and am also suffering from dandruff,and am not comfortable with this, please suggest the best working solution for me with little or no side effects.
Re: Am Gradually Getting Bald by Jeon(f): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2022
klever18:
Am 20 and am getting bald,and am also suffering from dandruff,and am not comfortable with this, please suggest the best working solution for me with little or no side effects.

try natural method
take diet this is high in healthy proteins, fatty acids, and fresh fruits and vegetables you can also intake iron, vitamin D, vitamin C, and zinc.

2 Likes

Re: Am Gradually Getting Bald by HopeVictor(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2022
The only thing that should be on your mind is how to make money or more money.. abeg who hair help self?
Re: Am Gradually Getting Bald by falcon01: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2022
klever18:
if you see it as a big issue it will affect you, it will mess with your self esteem. For Hells sake it's a normal Natural Human process it's something that happens to 98% of men, some early some late some why worry yourself? The only thing you should be concerned about is the dandruff. Treat it stay clean, keep smiling and keep a positive attitude.
Re: Am Gradually Getting Bald by suffering: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Come let me cum on your head.

(1) (Reply)

I Lost Over 10kg Doing These Home Workout In 2 Weeks... My Very Realistic Home / The Impact Motherhood Has On Mental Health! / Brain Nutrition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.