Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

(pls Very Urgent In The Nxt 3hours)the Access Bank Test Format Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / (pls Very Urgent In The Nxt 3hours)the Access Bank Test Format Pls (854 Views)

Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) / Oceanic Bank Oooooooo (pls Very Very Urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(pls Very Urgent In The Nxt 3hours)the Access Bank Test Format Pls by oatgold20(f): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2007
pls help me out with the access bank test format.i have the test very early tommorow pls.anyone that has done the test before should help me out.
Re: (pls Very Urgent In The Nxt 3hours)the Access Bank Test Format Pls by misspink: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2007
The test basically includes a mix of Numerical reasoning,Verbal reasoning, I.Q (sometimes, it includes number series,capital of some states in Nigeria- maybe two states).I will advise you study your Nigeria GMAT for jobs and be time conscious.Wishing you the best.
Re: (pls Very Urgent In The Nxt 3hours)the Access Bank Test Format Pls by debabe: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2007
pls when did you apply and is the test in batches

(1) (Reply)

Nbl Sales Executive / Making The First 10 Minutes Of An Interview Count / United Goephysical Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.