Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Drive To Own Is Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drive To Own Is Urgently Needed (550 Views)

Ekocab 'drive-to-own' / Chevron Drive To Balogun Market / Auxiliary Nurse Is Urgently Needed In Lekki- Ajah Axis Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drive To Own Is Urgently Needed by Dynamicfort(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2022
I currently feel underutilized, as my current job gives me time. I feel that time could be used to make more money.
If you can give out a car on drive-to-own terms, please I'm available. I reside in Ibadan and I can guarantee my 100% loyalty.

Don't just pack the car and don't just leave the funds in your account. A family man needs this to survive this Buhari era plus, you will make your profits and help a life.

WhatsApp: 08099611392

1 Like

Re: Drive To Own Is Urgently Needed by Dynamicfort(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2022
If you come across this and the lord ministers to you, please don't ignore it.
I'm aware of the too many bad experiences, however, there are still some good people. They may be few though.

1 Like

Re: Drive To Own Is Urgently Needed by Omoogah: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Re: Drive To Own Is Urgently Needed by Omoogah: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2022
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Job Tittle: GRADUATE TRAINEE
GRADUATE ASSOCIATES

Responsibilities
• Ability to participate in on-the-job training wherever possible.
• Performing office duties as required by the supervisor
• Taking part in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
• Ensuring that day to day experiences are taken note of as well as keeping a log of things learned.
• Creating reports and making presentations
• Get familiar with personnel duties
Participate in company’s strategic planning
• Adopt to different working environments and team cultures;
• Make sound judgments and make effective, timely decisions;
• Involvement in Hr duties
• Be positive and courageous and seek opportunities to learn and develop

REQUIREMENTS
. Shows adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
. Be innovative and creative

Educational Qualifications
OND, HND, BSC from any reputable institution.

Apply by sending your CV to the mail below using the job description as subject of the mail: splatter.careers@gmail.com
Re: Drive To Own Is Urgently Needed by Dynamicfort(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Awaiting responses.
Re: Drive To Own Is Urgently Needed by Dynamicfort(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2022
The bad people out there have literally make everyone to believe everyone is bad. I understand the fears, it's safe to say, good people still exist. Please I urgently need this from a good Samaritan

I currently feel underutilized, as my current job gives me time. I feel that time could be used to make more money.
If you can give out a car on drive-to-own terms, please I'm available. I reside in Ibadan and I can guarantee my 100% loyalty.

Don't just pack the car and don't just leave the funds in your account. A family man needs this to survive this Buhari era plus, you will make your profits and help a life.

WhatsApp: 08099611392[/quote]
Re: Drive To Own Is Urgently Needed by Dynamicfort(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2022
Still waiting :- smiley=Dynamicfort post=112314525]I currently feel underutilized, as my current job gives me time. I feel that time could be used to make more money.

WhatsApp: 08099611392[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Needed / Vacancy Exists For The Post Of Customer Care At Peace Mass Transit / Paid Volunteers Needed (NGO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.