Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries (19128 Views)

Electoral Act: Buhari’s Ministers Must Resign Before Primaries - APC / Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP / APC Seeks Disqualification Of Obaseki, Deputy Over Forged Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
omenka:

Only bastards deny their heritage. smiley

I don't and will never be part of heritage of traitors and betrayal undecided.. tiffnubu hasn't a quarter of the intelligence, vision and integrity chief Awolowo possessed while alive (do your research well),yet , he was betrayed by the cursed children of Afonja v,of whom you maybe one of those bastard progeny today..your drug Lord WILL NEBER BE PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by stanluiz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nyeson wike need to be tested very well because he talks like someone that is very high on drugs.

1 Like

Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by LordKO(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
so you want a notorious drug Baron to rule over you and your family undecided tmr, you'll come here shouting holiness, righteousness and acting right upandan !I'm certain you are yorrobanza mooslem ,!no evil pass una!

Come on, boy, objectivity isn't your forte, and it's a clear sign that you've got a single-digit IQ. My post you quoted represents a statement of fact devoid of my political leaning and leanings of all types in general; therefore, it neither directly nor indirectly indicates that Tinubu is my candidate for president for the 2023 presidential election.

By the way, I'm never given to giving the impression of religiosity since I'm irreligious, another prove from your erroneous assertion in your rant that you possess a single-digit IQ.

Now, scram and direct your further mention to small-minded elements like you.
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by Yankee101: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Marwa for president
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by kerry57: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Westtimeline:
They must do for all parties as well.
I concur. But na BAT be the most important candidate for this matter. Then others will follow.
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by lollybee15(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
NDLEA, the jokers. You are not deceiving Nigerians but yourselves.
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by 77up(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
A thread for the fl@theaded idiots grin
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by 2blessed01(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Uyigue12:
if Baba no support am him no go try an or talk am.....
You think so
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by omenka(m): 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
I don't and will never be part of heritage of traitors and betrayal undecided.. tiffnubu hasn't a quarter of the intelligence, vision and integrity chief Awolowo possessed while alive (do your research well),yet , he was betrayed by the cursed children of Afonja v,of whom you maybe one of those bastard progeny today..your drug Lord WILL NEBER BE PRESIDENT

Only double bastards deny their heritage twice.

Bye.

OgunkeelAllMod:
Typical yorrobanza bloody asS licker undecided Unprincipled, sycophantic bastard.. This guy ,Reuben Abati, and other useless unscrupulous journalist and brown envelope columnistwere the reason I personally stop reading newspaper article ,most especially, on politics. undecided.government truly know how to expose their shallow minds indeed! They all started by heavy handed criticism of government in all their useless write-ups Only to suddenly went mute deaf and dump to salient issues of the day once given appointment. They are all the same. Very useless lot. Abati was the worst of them all. A bloody turn coat!real journalism ended with Dele GieaDan Agbese Dare Babanrinsa6 and that woman who owned classique magazine then. The current one nowadays are pure criminal.

1 Like

Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by amdoyin82(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Druggie is Finished !!

Buhari has finally nailed him using NDLEA
Who?
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Druggie is Finished !!

the only source of happiness is the internet , you just put a smile on my face , you need to see the way I'm laughing

1 Like

Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by Tonitoniton(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
It is about time

Just that they will bribe them as usual
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chicago Drug Lord is finished grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by VIKTO83(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
What if it was Tinubu himself who initiated and bankroll this just to redeem that aspect of his image from u his critics?
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by hohafrank(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Tinubu and his urchins are in trouble,They have being boxed to the corner.
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by gracealonev: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
hmmmm, Is it true that Tinubu does dr*gs esp. coke

No. He only drinks Mirinda.
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by Elibaba1: 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Make this Buba Marwa gettat!!!! Hin oversabi too much. Mumu man!
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by Tareq1105: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Can anyone rule a state or the nation Nigeria with ordinary eyes?

Politicians take drugs. They don't sleep for more than 4 hrs a day and I guess it's their tight schedule. Meeting meeting meeting everyday. Let no one be deceived, ordinary eyes can't do it.
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by SweetVibe: 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Druggie is Finished !!

Please who is Druggie?
I just want to learn

Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by osazee12(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
They Should include cognitive screen test
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by a2d3rew(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hahaha,
I agree with this,
Many of them will be unsuccessfully especially my brother tinubu�

Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by Adabestseason(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Operation sweep would not work with drug-bagged politicians.Some of them the N100million is from drug related business.So no body will pay attention to this raw truth.
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by samfrancis1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Funny commenters lol.. you all admit he does drug importation but drug couldn’t hold him.. we all know about the billion van yet Efcc or other anti corruption agent but you feel a drug test will pull him down.. funny how people relate things though
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Tinubu wey dey snort coke before he climb stage
Didn’t you see his hands shaking the other time?
The sweet coke been touch in medulla oblongata grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by haslaw(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Buba Marwa is being st00peed with his assertion.

Buba Marwa is only playing to the gallery .
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by haslaw(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
LordKO:
Those of you mentioning Tinubu will be surprised that he'll likely scale through the test. He was tried, and found guilty, for drug dealing not consumption, so there's a likelihood that he has not taken it before.

When was Tinubu found guilty
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by ZombieSlaughter: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
omenka:
See how Igbos ran rampage on this thread, even though it has nothing to do with Jagaban.

Wait for three minutes, an Obi Pandora related thread comes up, see their reaction when one takes a shot at Pandora.

Igbos can't take a pinch of what they give others with relish. smiley

Your lamentations just dey start. grin
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by Marketwindow: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Simple thing......there is a flusher for drugs( hard drugs). NDLEA too take drugs. We are in for a long thing.
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by snoopz: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
That means recent arrests don dey point fingers to people at the top
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by Ndubest123(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Endtime drug test
Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by Babaken(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Druggie is Finished !!

wise man even without mentioning name we code.

1 Like

Re: 2023: NDLEA Writes APC Seeks Drugs Integrity Test Before Primaries by osteenbush(m): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Abeg them need am. Maruwa you got this one right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina / Obi, Baba-Ahmed Absent As Labour Party Unveils Presidential Campaign Council / Atiku Meets Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.