Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife (5657 Views)

Girlfriend Cut Boyfriend Hair While He Slept Because Another Woman Complimented / Updates On The Man Who Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yaass! You read the headline right. The Oga gave it to me wotowoto.

There's this supermarket close to my flat where I usually go to buy stuffs. The woman managing it is married but she's young, very pretty and still sexy. Having lived in that area for a while now, we do relate well enough.

I'll call her my friend because we do have lots of conversations anytime I go there to buy stuffs. Her husband knows me also. As he has seen me relate with his wife on several occasions on a mutual ground.

So yesterday, I went to buy sardines and eggs. When I got there, I noticed that she made her hair and she was looking all beautiful. The I decided to tease her a little. I didn't notice that her husband was around. Just behind a counter. Even if he was around, and I noticed, I'd still have complimented her though. But not loudly anyways.

I told her "Madam! You made your hair?" She began smiling then I rounded up with "hmm.. Madam, why so beautiful?".

I didn't even take the next breath before I felt someone dragging my shoulders. I turned, the next thing was a heavy slap/blow that landed on my face. I can't say if it's was a slap or blow because at that point, I was struggling to get myself. Her husband must be an ex boxer or old soldier.

In my confusion and moments of gathering stamina, the only thing I was hearing was "ahh! Darling why na", "she's my wife, you don't talk to her as such", "I've been noticing you", "bla blaa blaaa".

I managed to regain mild consciousness. Na water abi tears na him full my eyes. Got my phone and dial my mates number who's a lieutenant. I think her husband overhead me. So he went on in making his own calls too.

My mate came with some red beret officers and the respect now is overdose.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by RB1330(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
;DOnly you no fit handle am

3 Likes

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Iniobong34: 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
cheesy
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by MonkeyMods(m): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Moral of the story:

Comot throat for another person meat

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by czarr(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Keep his wife's hair out your fvcking mouth!!

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Onixlaz(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
The husband sha

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by brosom(m): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Op if na u the man dey caprisun with ur wife almost every time, just like u called ur mates with red Barret, you would've done worst.

Meanwhile, that's serves u right.

Avoid married women, more especially the ones that re still active in marriage.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Shalommy(f): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Good for you! Go and marry joor. Chaiii.. cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank God, she wasn't a P.boy's wife!
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why you no break his head.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
czarr:
Keep his wife's hair out your fvcking mouth!!

STFU!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Shalommy:
Good for you! Go and marry joor. Chaiii.. cheesy cheesy cheesy Thank God, she wasn't a P.boy's wife!

Wetin ah wan do with him wife? Na just normal friends we be. I can't even get an erection for her because I don't do married women. It's a no no! for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Fairmedia:
Why you no break his head.

My guys help me settle scores.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ocholu:

My guys help me settle scores.
Good... always treat fools fck up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ocholu:
Yaass! You read the headline right. The Oga gave it to me wotowoto.

There's this supermarket close to my flat where I usually go to buy stuffs. The woman managing it is married but she's young, very pretty and still sexy. Having lived in that area for a while now, we do relate well enough.

I'll call her my friend because we do have lots of conversations anytime I go there to buy stuffs. Her husband knows me also. As he has seen me relate with his wife on several occasions on a mutual ground.

So yesterday, I went to buy sardines and eggs. When I got there, I noticed that she made her hair and she was looking all beautiful. The I decided to tease her a little. I didn't notice that her husband was around. Just behind a counter. Even if he was around, and I noticed, I'd still have complimented her though. But not loudly anyways.

I told her "Madam! You made your hair?" She began smiling then I rounded up with "hmm.. Madam, why so beautiful?".

I didn't even take the next breath before I felt someone dragging my shoulders. I turned, the next thing was a heavy slap/blow that landed on my face. I can't say if it's was a slap or blow because at that point, I was struggling to get myself. Her husband must be an ex boxer or old soldier.

In my confusion and moments of gathering stamina, the only thing I was hearing was "ahh! Darling why na", "she's my wife, you don't talk to her as such", "I've been noticing you", "bla blaa blaaa".

I managed to regain mild consciousness. Na water abi tears na him full my eyes. Got my phone and dial my mates number who's a lieutenant. I think her husband overhead me. So he went on in making his own calls too.

My mate came with some red beret officers and the respect now is overdose.
The guy is a fuc*ing insecure bastard! For a compliment, he beat you? That's bullsh**...

Some men feel so damn insecure... He doesn't trust his wife?

Thank god I wasn't there... Sorry... You're kind...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Stallionhorse: 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why you go compliment person wife for him front.. Nigga If it was me I would have beat the living day light out of you.. When does your mates come nah to rush you go hospital,
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
The guy is a fuc*ing insecure bastard! For a compliment, he beat you? That's bullsh**...

Haha.. I trust you. You for break bottle for him head. He's just insecure.
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Why you go compliment person wife for him front.. Nigga If it was me I would have beat the living day light out of you.. When does your mates come nah to rush you go hospital,

Did you read the thread? Or you're just a morón?
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Stallionhorse: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ocholu:

Did you read the thread? Or you're just a morón?
a slowpoke is the person that got slapped..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Jeon(f): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
this is the best treatment that should be given to Albertone because of the fugliness of his characters and appearance that can not be photoshopped..

If brain cells had value, you'd be broke.albertone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jeon:
this is the best treatment that should be given to Albertone because of the fugliness of his characters and appearance that can not be photoshopped..

Which one? The man that was decked black and blue my non smiling force men or the dude that got an unexpected jab?
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Makaveli217(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
All these guys saying they will do same or worst if they were in the man's shoe are not yet matured, and they are the type with low self esteem, and are always insecured. Someone complimented your wife (not sexually) and you decided to go physical on the person, thats an act of childishness and immaturity.

10 Likes

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Albertone(m): 3:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jeon:

How do you know I have an ugly appearance without seeing me?
I am the one that can call you ugly cos I've seen your "orangubaboon" face.

1 Like

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Jeon(f): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Albertone:

How do you know I have an ugly appearance without seeing me?
I am the one that can call you ugly cos I've seen your "orangubaboon" face.

OGRE FACE CAUSING OUR DEAR ONIONS TO SHED TEARS..

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by TheWolfen(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Honestly it is like you deserve it o cheesy
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by TheWolfen(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Datboredberri:

Lol try and compliment another man in the presence of his wife fess.
I wan check something grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Sucre6: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Op u crossed the line I wouldn't blame the man, you don't compliment another man's wife more than necessary knowing full well that the woman is married, we are Africans and we don't do such here.

Its not only annoying, it's disrespectful, you would have bought what u came for and left no one would have given you a black eye, mr one eye Sunday cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Bluezy13(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hmmm...

Surprisingly, your egoistic foolishness gave you the guts to bring it to Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by headbasher96(m): 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
The man too try na so una go start from compliments before u know e don turn another thing thank god the man know people like u so he was guarding his territory very well.

Mind your business oga its not everybody u start a conversation with most especially a married woman wont u do what took u there and leave had it been u lost a eye it could have been for what?
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by luvyaself95(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
The husband na will smith brother

1 Like

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by annisy(f): 4:46pm On Apr 27, 2022
, ��������
Learn to mind your business!!! Commot eyes for married women if you dey find who to appreciate, single ladies full everywhere wey they pray for it.....
Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Nonexisting: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
I wish he was the one that called the soldiers for you. You are shameless and may thunder fire you if you deny that you never nursed feelings for his wife. Ordinary mind your business, you couldn't but you had the nerve to call soldiers for a man whose wife you were trying to fucck. Idiot.

5 Likes

Re: How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife by Ocholu: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sucre6:
Op u crossed the line I wouldn't blame the man, you don't compliment another man's wife more than necessary knowing full well that the woman is married, we are Africans and we don't do such here.

Its not only annoying, it's disrespectful, you would have bought what u came for and left no one would have given you a black eye, mr one eye Sunday cheesy

Nawa Oh! So you don't know the meaning of compliments and you're here shouting "Africans". She's my friend. And we relate on a strict mutual level.

Compliments are harmless, unprovocative and with good intentions. The husband mistook the whole scenery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Is This Demonic Or Just Mere Fantasis..? [screenshot Attached] / But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? / Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.