Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son (77181 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Yul Edochie Unveils Emeka Okonkwo As His Running Mate [PICS] / Wasiu Ayinde K1 Unveils His Tortoise, Allows It To Carry Old & Young Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Senoye:
It is the *my second wife* that shocked me. The declaration without any iota of remorse has shown he is undermining his wife and kids. Why do you have to cheat on your wife...and as if that is not enough, you didn't use protection..as if that wasn't enough, you are making announcement that is senseless. People will see fire and put their hands inside it.

What was he actually looking for? The real wife has 3 boys and 1 girl

Modified

To people saying he has right to marry more than one wife, I don't disagree with you. However before you enter into an agreement or relationship with someone, most of these things would have been sorted out and I believe with the comment of the wife, this wasn't part of the agreement. Did you hear Alaafin of Oyo's wife complain about marrying more wives? If your wife doesn't know and support you from the beginning that you intend to marry another wife later in future, then it means you have betrayed her trust.

Nonsense..
A man should never ask for consent or permission before marrying another..
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by pquaver(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Annalise20:

So how would u feel as a man when ur wife of 17 years wakes up one day and she's like
"I need another man because u aren't enough" ?
If u still don't see any bad thing in it then I wish u her (May's) predicament.

Women allow enjoy one thing na.. Do u people think of it too that is not fair when we give u our all and una go say una dey find destiny helpers? Yul has found his.. Make him too enjoy
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Prettygirl200(f): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
A man wan[b]ted a male child so he choose to marry another woman![/b]! More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of.. Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you.. Nobody holy pass!!? Congrats man!! May God bless and protect your family.. May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!!
What are u saying?? Didn't the first wife give him males I have always said this, the day a man can't provide my needs or go broke, I will walk away I will never suffer with any man. They don't deserve it at the end of the day u the woman will be the one to shed tears.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
grandstar:
I am sure this was a product of his philandeering and was not intended. Learnt his wife knows he's a serious womanizer.

If not careful, this might be the first of many. Worse, other actors may copy it. Look at the music industry. Lots of baby daddies with children from different baby mamas.

He is too old for such a mistake, his acts,where deliberate. All musicians had there in there early 20s or 30s but this man right there is older than that.
Sadly he had all it takes in this first wife but greed will lead him to his downfall. Once a baby mama decides to throw,away shame and choose to withdraw your peace, you will definitely become a shadow of yourself.
I believe he is a catholic and the church will never permit such .with his full chest he accept been an outsider and choose not to partake in the communion.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Oyiboman69: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Senoye:
It is the *my second wife* that shocked me. The declaration without any iota of remorse has shown he is undermining his wife and kids. Why do you have to cheat on your wife...and as if that is not enough, you didn't use protection..as if that wasn't enough, you are making announcement that is senseless. People will see fire and put their hands inside it.

What was he actually looking for? The real wife has 3 boys and 1 girl

Modified

To people saying he has right to marry more than one wife, I don't disagree with you. [b]However before you enter into an agreement or relationship with someone, most of these things would have been sorted [/b]out and I believe with the comment of the wife, this wasn't part of the agreement. Did you hear Alaafin of Oyo's wife complain about marrying more wives? If your wife doesn't know and support you from the beginning that you intend to marry another wife later in future, then it means you have betrayed her trust.

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Emaprince: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
For him to post it publicly with no iota of remorse shows that he must have seen hell in the hands of his wife.

The post must have been made to spite her...and it will surely hurt deeply to see it in a public forum.

Women should understand that getting married and having kids for a man doesn't mean marriage forever. A man can wake up one day to bail himself from your toxicity.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Prettygirl200(f): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Neimar:

. grin grin grin
It's funny to u right?? Cux it's your gender!!! Nothing on earth will make me suffer with any man. Imagine how heartbroken she will be. So painful!!!!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Princessogaraya(f): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author=Nisiw366 post=112321191] Why crying. Is polygamy a bad thing?[/quot

Yes it is a bad
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
descarado:

Why are you laughing ishi?

Was it not here we read how he was praising his wife and kids sometime ago?

If its the wife that dare look at a man twice, this thread would have reached 10pages with hungry boys laying all their frustrations on the female gender.

Women should either stick to their men or leave the Marriage just like Tonto dike and see if the man won't enjoy after she left.. ask Yul..
Men and women ain't same a d would never be same..
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Ndidi2: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ishilove:

I'm laughing because I don't know how else to react. You will live with a man for several years and think you know him, and then wake up one day and realise the only person you truly know in this life is yourself.

What really do these men want?
Nne o di egwu..
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Vinnie2000(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
God!!! Why are men like this? This is a woman that has suffered with him over the years, a woman that both of u struggled to make the wealth they are enjoying. Where was this second woman when they were struggling?? Not that the first wife didn't have a son for him, she gave him 3 sons and a daughter. What was he still looking for I have always said this I can never never in my life trust anyman neither will i suffer with any man cux at the end of the day, it will end like this, in premium tears. I feel for her!!!!

U Ladies and dis 'suffered with him' Emotional blackmail. sad

You dont know a Man can suffer because of his wife?
One Mechanic Guy in my area married a Girl in her late 20's. Only for him to discover she has a Terminal illness.
He is spending his earnings on her now.

20yrs from now, If he becomes a Billionaires and has a GF, U ladies will say 'After his wife suffered with him'. WHO IS SUFFERING NOW? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Never hustle with a Man!
Never do "struggle love"

Infact nothing like unconditional love oooo grin

I dey feel for this woman sha.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by grandstar(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
stinflame:

He is too old for such a mistake, his acts,where deliberate. All musicians had there in there early 20s or 30s but this man right there is older than that.
Sadly he had all it takes in this first wife but greed will lead him to his downfall. Once a baby mama decides to throw,away shame and choose to withdraw your peace, you will definitely become a shadow of yourself.
I believe he is a catholic and the church will never permit such .with his full chest he accept been an outsider and choose not to partake in the communion.

She can still be his concubine and have more children for him. The joy on his face says it all
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by TheGift: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
A man wanted a male child so he choose to marry another woman!! More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of.. Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you.. Nobody holy pass!!? Congrats man!! May God bless and protect your family.. May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!!

“A man wanted a male child so he choose to marry another woman!! “

Must He marry in order to have a male child? What is the guarantee that the other Woman will give a male child?

“More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of”

True, it is part of our culture. That is why some people are mixing culture with religion, marrying in a church that preaches one man one wife, but choosing culture when they want ore than one.

“Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you”

I totally agree. As long as your Happiness is not at the expense of someone’s own happiness. I hope He did not promise His first wife ( In church) that She will be His one and only happily ever after. I hope His first wife is happy.

“Nobody holy pass!!?”

Now are we talking about “culture”and “happiness” or are we talking about “holiness”?.

“Congrats man!!” May God bless and protect your family.”

Congrats to Him. May this not divide His family?

“May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!! “

Amen ooo, cos even if you have all the money, it will still take a lot of strength and courage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by 4everBlessed: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
GooErubs:
Congratulations Yul, I admire your courage to follow your heart. Besides, your son is damn handsome

He didn't follow his heart. He followed his third leg by cheating and having extra-marital affair. He could have divorced or sorted it out with his wife if he needs a second wife.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by MemoriesAndMe: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
A man wanted a male child so he choose to marry another woman!! More over its part of our culture to marry as many as we can take care of.. Happiness should be Paramount in life not what people think or expect from you.. Nobody holy pass!!? Congrats man!! May God bless and protect your family.. May God also give us the strength and courage to marry more than one too.. Amen!!
I dash you 200 additional wives for this inspiring post. Enjoy!!!
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by donemzy115(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
God!!! Why are men like this? This is a woman that has suffered with him over the years, a woman that both of u struggled to make the wealth they are enjoying. Where was this second woman when they were struggling?? Not that the first wife didn't have a son for him, she gave him 3 sons and a daughter. What was he still looking for I have always said this I can never never in my life trust anyman neither will i suffer with any man cux at the end of the day, it will end like this, in premium tears. I feel for her!!!!

The woman told u they created the wealth together? You are what u believe,so if u believe u suffering with a man and he makes it then he will dumb u,so be it..
Then I guess the only solution u have is wait till one particular man donnmake am already,then u marry.tho according to u,u still won't trust the man wey get money before u marry am,,so how do u want to leave your life like this? Suggestion is,maybe u should hustle your way to the top,chase the bag,have enough money then marry a young guy,but women with money are always domineering,the guy go still leave you or dey knack behind your back then u still go back with no ma at all.cus they will always come and go.

I expect you to be a woman of VALUE,men value who value them

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Heterodox(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:
smh
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Prettygirl200(f): 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Vinnie2000:

U Ladies and dis 'suffered with him' Emotional blackmail. sad

You dont know a Man can suffer because of his wife?
One Mechanic Guy in my area married a Girl in her late 20's. Only for him to discover she has a Terminal illness.
He is spending his earnings on her now.

20yrs from now, If he becomes a Billionaires and has a GF, U ladies will say 'After his wife suffered with him'. WHO IS SUFFERING NOW? undecided
I am not surprised as u all will always support your gender. If it was the other way round insults would have been flying ups nd down from useless pillers here. The truth still remains that I can nd will never trust any male gender be it in relationships or marriage. Men are all thesame, they will always cheat. The second woman was not there when yul nd the first wife were struggling for a better life now he is made she jumped in. It's good though any guy struggling should struggle on his own cux I will never struggle with any guy. He should make his money alone I will enter like the second wife of yul.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by WetSmoke: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nairaland men must justify rubbish. Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by SolomonGrundy: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
pocohantas:

No she isn’t. She is an event manager. Someone posted it last year on Nairaland and people thought it was the usual fake story by bloggers.

https://www.nairaland.com/6627171/yul-edochie-abandons-wife-welcome

When I remember all the advice for feminists and praises for virtuous women like his first wife at every point his family pictures came up in the past- I just laugh. You can never understand that gender… cheesy
This really breaks my heart. I just hope she doesn't go into depression.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Neimar: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:
It's funny to u right?? Cux it's your gender!!! Nothing on earth will make me suffer with any man. Imagine how heartbroken she will be. So painful!!!!

You'll always fall cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by TheGift: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I see nothing wrong with this!

Of course, a man is free to marry as many wives as he wants. Ned nwoko married many wives and he's currently still searching for more.

Yul is an alpha male. He knows exactly what he wants. After banging the first wife, he dumped her and went for a new fresher pussy. That's how it should be!

If it’s fresh pussy that is doing, you can get a 100 fresh pussies in a hundred days without the burden and responsibility of marriage and family matters.
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
It's funny how Nairaland guys are praising Yul, they don't even care to imagine what a virtuous woman like his wife is going through now. But when young ladies learn from what became of this "virtuous" woman and decide not to end up like her, Nl guys will start wailing on how Nigerian Ladies are evil and vague. grin

All of you will be alright las las. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Prettygirl200(f): 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
donemzy115:

The woman told u they created the wealth together? You are what u believe,so if u believe u suffering with a man and he makes it then he will dumb u,so be it..
Then I guess the only solution u have is wait till one particular man donnmake am already,then u marry.tho according to u,u still won't trust the man wey get money before u marry am,,so how do u want to leave your life like this? Suggestion is,maybe u should hustle your way to the top,chase the bag,have enough money then marry a young guy,but women with money are always domineering,the guy go still leave you or dey knack behind your back then u still go back with no ma at all.cus they will always come and go.

I expect you to be a woman of VALUE,men value who value them
I didn't bother to read all what u typed here cux am having headache I don't want to stress myself. The truth still remains that all MEN ARE DESAME. They will always cheat, they are all bloody cheaters. Don't bother to quote me cux I won't reply or read so just rest!!! Pls

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Chynx(m): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Annalise20:

So how would u feel as a man when ur wife of 17 years wakes up one day and she's like
"I need another man because u aren't enough" ?
If u still don't see any bad thing in it then I wish u her (May's) predicament.

Men and women are NOT and CANNOT be the same...be it in stature or behaviour.

Know this and know peace!
Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Prettygirl200(f): 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Neimar:

You'll always fall cheesy
I just feel for her, imagine the emotional trauma!!!! Na wa oooo it is well.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Nwunwa: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I see nothing wrong with this!

Of course, a man is free to marry as many wives as he wants. Ned nwoko married many wives and he's currently still searching for more.

Yul is an alpha male. He knows exactly what he wants. After banging the first wife, he dumped her and went for a new fresher pussy. That's how it should be!
Sense is far from you

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by Heterodox(m): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
effort1:

If he can be responsible for his children, all these your preaching is useless.

The ratio of adult man to woman is 1 to 6. You are only deceiving yourself.

If men marry only one wives, what will happen to the other women? Are women not supposed to support women again?
lol...what a crass analogy.

I assume you don't know what responsibility is. Oh, let me guess: feeding, clothing and paying school fees grin grin

What a loser.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by NwuyeMadu: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stallionhorse:

He already has 3sons from his first wife ...what re u saying

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Unveils His Second Wife And Son by donemzy115(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Oga would you be happy to share your wife with another man' in the name of second husband'? If he had told her that he will practice polygamy during courtship, do you think she would have agreed to marry her? Do you think his first wife and kids will love him as they used to and will forgive him for this nonsense' ?

Lolz..if I'm not okay with sharing my wife with another man,I will divorce her after such action...don't be surprised he might even tell her about this polygamy of a thing years back but every girl no wan leave the man of there dreams,years passed and she might have even forgotten the true nature of the man she married..then boooom,,a shocker.he fit don tell the woman during there courtship...that one sef dey..so to clear the table,we need to hear from both parties but as it stands now,there personal life is none of my business..all I can say is ,,I WISH THE YUL FAMILY WELL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover / Tonto Dikeh: I Practically Dragged A Lady Off My Husband's Private Part / My Father Sent Me A Picture Of My Breast - Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.