Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:28 AM

Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election (55122 Views)

President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region / Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario / Emmanuel Macron Holds Hajia Hinda Deby During Husband's State Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by HonNL: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htj85Zl4iTI
Despite scoring 76 percent of the votes against Marine Le Pen in Cergy, at his first public appearance since his re-election, Emmanuel Macron was met with anger by residents of the French capital's suburb. Speaking in the Paris suburb this morning, the President renewed his commitment to listen to all voters after he won the presidential election against Ms Le Pen on Sunday. But as he walked through a crowd, protesters threw tomatoes at him.

He said this morning: "I have come to say that I have heard the voices of each and everyone and that I will continue to be engaged with the neighbourhoods that are most in difficulty, in all the territories of our Republic that are most in difficulty, every day."

A security umbrella was briefly deployed to protect the president from "projectiles" as he strolled through a market in the Saint-Christophe district.

SOURCE

2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Elvictor: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Macron and his fans in France, they are back again, with their madness of beating their president in public, no wonder he won.

Those hoodlums just needed a presidential punching bag, which Macron is the only suitable candidate, lamo.

198 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by bankyblue(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hmmm, I love my country, after the election, it will take another 4 years before they come around again.....macron kpele, forgive them for they know not what will pass through here in Nigeria.

116 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by zeuss: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
they should have used rotten eggs for more effect.

40 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Lizav(f): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Very deserving...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by SageTravels: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by sosanova: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
cheesy grin grin
French citizens are go crazy sometimes

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by christejames(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
I would like to pelt freshly prepared okpehe and ogiri on Tinubu during his campaign tour with SDP grin grin

...but I'm scared of his urchins, how do I go about it.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by femijay8271(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
..... Shey no b dis guy dem slap dat time ni

Make him self dey le ju like dis man na

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by kennosklint(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
nawao France pple no de hear word , killing this man won’t be hard at all the security agents are all foolish

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by bigdammyj: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Noted
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by BigDawsNet: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
I don't understand why the French hate their president

Let them just loan Buharri for just 6months and see how life go bii

37 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by money121(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Coded081(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dis guy don suffer

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Impregnable101: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Would have loved to do same to a certain old old man but i don't want trouble

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by tolumizzy(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
cool
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by KUNZEH(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by WoundedLamb: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol... French people have low tolerance for whatever they perceive as ill treatment. That's how they succeeded in abolishing the absolute power of monarchy. However, Emmanuel was democratically elected, the violence is not necessary in my opinion.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by prinsam30: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
why dem just hate this guy like this na, even buhari wey dey give us nightmares back to back we never hate am like this, which kinda wahala be this na

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by sofeo(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ok.

For Advanced Photoshop work, Graphic design & Illustration 2D & 3D, Motion graphics/Animated Video 2D & 3D.

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hg
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by DoctorDree(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
This guy don see pepper in the hands of people he govern

7 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by chatinent: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Macron is becoming exactly what he said against Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Microwhy: 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
How can a person be so much hated both home and abroad but still won election with a majority votes.
Democracy is really a movie.

26 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Mumusaphire: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Comedy I dare the throwler to come try it with ordinary local government chairman here, na thugs go beat am comot

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by babtoundey(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
It was the same him that was pelted with egg. Now, pelted with tomatoes.

Why didn't they pelt him with rock or heavy iron if they really mean to end the messy moves
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Seniorwriter(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Insightful

@Seniorwriter
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Silently, some are wishing the roles were reversed and the location could just be Nigeria.

This I've seen.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by WIZGUY69(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
This guy again grin
Wetin e buy from french people hand wey e no gree pay grin
This should be like the 5th time he will be experiencing this. One of the disadvantages of sane clime. Try it in Rwanda or Malawi or Gambia first angry

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage / Blind Psychic Baba Vanga Said Putin Would Become 'Lord Of The World' ( Pics) / US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.