Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby (88719 Views)

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Ifakiland(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ozeh0142:
It has become a thing of joy on the lips of Nigerian popular Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, who recently announced the birth of his new born child from his Alleged second wife.

Yul the youngest son of Nollywood veteran actor Pete Edochie was married to May and have lived together with her for 17 years now. He had 4 children with his first wife. Earlier this week he broke the news on social media by uploading a picture of his new born child which he had with his alleged colleague Judith Austin who became his baby mama in 2021.

His wrote " its time for the world to meet his son Star- munachimso yul Edochie" on his social media handle.
He also wrote that he loves his son the same way he loves his four older children.

The first wife could not hold back as wrote "May God judge you both".

What will make a man of such calibre make such move? Please drop your comment.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099233/yul-edochie-unveils-second-wife
When has taking a second wife become a crime?? These generation of females be doing and feeling too much,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by AyomideOG01: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pinklygul:
Very bad of yul undecided
A so called presidential candidate

Waiting for Pete to say something

How many wives does obasanjo have? What about IBB? Even yahaya bello has three and you are not crying about that. Manipulative demons always looking for the least chances to bring men down. What is the connection between his political aspirations with this news?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ZUBY77(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
subsidywise18:

Okay, i hope you would be happy if your wife takes a second husband.

Good evening. Don't justify evil. What is wrong is wrong.

Also, if you want to marry, and you cannot be honest about your polygamist inclinations, but lie you are a monogamist, and then twenty years later throw that away, and claim polygamy.....

I would be so happy if my wife takes a second wife. What exactly is evil here?

That a man married a second wife?
Did he chase the first one away?

Nonsense
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Sheriman(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
PastorFire:
ENGR. SEGUN ONI FOR GOVERNOR 2022
This run away man want to contest again
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
ZUBY77:

I would be so happy if my wife takes a second wife. What exactly is evil here?

That a man married a second wife?
Did he chase the first one away?

Nonsense

Right....he doesn't know....

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ibdavidson: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
For ur mind now, man and woman na dsame ba? angry...... Abeg rest grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
AyomideOG01:

How many wives does obasanjo have? What about IBB? Even yahaya bello has three and you are not crying about that. Manipulative demons always looking for the least chances to bring men down. What is the connection between his political aspirations with this news?

IBB and Yahaya bello belong to a religion that allows them to be polygamist. Obasanjo doesn't. Neither does Yul.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
ZUBY77:

A son
He has 3 sons and a daughter already

7 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by tctrills: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
janedonez:
Thought twas a joke.
Can we still find men with dignity?
What does dignity have to do with marrying a second wife

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by franchasofficia: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
janedonez:
Thought twas a joke.
Dignity to you means being monogamous ? and a man being polygamous means he lacks dignity to you

I am marrying more than one wife with many concubines too, this is the only way to ensure our lovely ladies get married cos if you check how many male children that die before getting married you will understand that so many ladies that desire to get married wont find a husband to marry unless men start practicing polygamy again.

check how many guys wasting in prisons.

Those killed in terrorism

Those killed in armed robbery

Those dying while trying to do money ritual

Those killed in cultism and cult wars

Those killed in political thuggery

Those killed in drug wars and drug trafficking

Those killed in wars fighting as soldiers

Those killed in agberoism

Those killed in family land disputes

Those that died trying to cross border for greener pastures.

etc

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by abidem4real: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ozeh0142:
It has become a thing of joy on the lips of Nigerian popular Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, who recently announced the birth of his new born child from his Alleged second wife.

Yul the youngest son of Nollywood veteran actor Pete Edochie was married to May and have lived together with her for 17 years now. He had 4 children with his first wife. Earlier this week he broke the news on social media by uploading a picture of his new born child which he had with his alleged colleague Judith Austin who became his baby mama in 2021.

His wrote " its time for the world to meet his son Star- munachimso yul Edochie" on his social media handle.
He also wrote that he loves his son the same way he loves his four older children.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099233/yul-edochie-unveils-second-wife

Which move has he made that is abominable? What is wrong with a man of such calibre to have a second wife when he believes it is right for him to do so? Does he look like a kid who doesn't know what he's doing? Some people like to be making a fuss out of nothing.
Besides, we should not make any judgement or condemnation from the outside when apparently nobody knows what is inside.
Those who are married will understand such situations better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by AyomideOG01: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Akharmony:
Ths is the kind of man running for presidency. . No share at all

Shut up. How does this news connect to his aspirations? Crazy people everywhere. As if you are wiser yet your decisions in life aren't enough to at least lift ur family out of poverty...mtsheww
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Coronavirus1: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
janedonez:
Thought twas a joke.
What stupid dignity your father has four wives you are talking of dignity isn’t a crime for a man to married more than one wife
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Neimar: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
Be like this e new babe sweet
E nr fit leave am grin
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Icedinhoemma(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
janedonez:
Thought twas a joke.
So... There's no dignity in marrying second wife?
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

May God judge who?

Is there anyone that won't be judged by God?
My friend go and sit down.

If it were another man that impregnated a girl and abandoned her, you and your fellow feminists would call him names of all sorts; your man does something extremely honourable, rather than commend him for having the balls that most of us don't, you are here talking nonsense.

It is not by shouting 'sisters supporting sisters' upandan. Support your sister now.
Is it fair that you have a man you can share but you'd prefer that your fellow woman dies as an evening newspaper?

Is it?
Is it?

Women you people should start having a conscience.
And yes, God will judge him for doing the right thing.

I hope when your wife gets pregnant for another man, you'll have same bias.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by timefarm(m): 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
grin

YIEBO Pipu and failed marriages are like 5 and 6

grin
Just shut up your mouth.
It is not everything you bring tribal nonsense to.

Anyway, I dont blame you, they do worse.
But we know better and should behave better.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
THIS GUY IS AN IDIOT,SO DESPITE DESPITE D GROWN UP HE HAS, HE WENT TO IMPREGNANT ANODa lady for a new born child. What is this stupid act to scatter his family. Hope his father isnt part of this rubbish.Idiotman angry

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by MyAmericandream(f): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Yul has never loved his first wife. He got her pregnant and ran away. It was his father that went and married her for him and he had no choice then because his Dad threatened to disown him if he doesn't do what he said.

Most times when he comes to social media to talk nonsense,I usually laugh out loud because we all grew together at hill view and pioneer Street in ind/ layout Enugu and we all know what happened.

He has always been in the marriage because of his kids and I'm not surprised this happened.

Are you really sure? Because, I was surprised he got married so early.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Tonytonex(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
C2Ok:
Problem e nor Dey finish.. undecided
Make you try Dey enjoy smiley
this talk dey give me joy. grin grin
And na the pure truth be that.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by 4kizo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
All those saying "betray this betray that"
He did not divorce his first wife oo..
He simply obeyed the God's instructions

GO INTO THE WORLD AND MULTIPLY
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pete Edochie his father, is a misogynist so is no surprise that he could behave this way.

I'm a man but I sometimes think about the pain these women go through

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by donbenie(m): 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
janedonez:
Thought twas a joke.
What defines DIGNITY?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by AyomideOG01: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
subsidywise18:

IBB and Yahaya bello belong to a religion that allows them to be polygamist. Obasanjo doesn't. Neither does Yul.

Oh religion eh? I see. Funny people no be only religion. Assistant Jesus Christ. Tell me you haven't failed any of God's commandments this year so that thunder will fire u ASAP. Crazy disgusting sinners that judge others
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by donbenie(m): 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
grin

grin
Atleast we dey marry.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by membranus: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Men are cockroaches grin grin

Cockroaches keh!!

Another Rwanda genocide loading for men.

We better hide our precious heads before women cut them off.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
AyomideOG01:

Oh religion eh? I see. Funny people no be only religion. Assistant Jesus Christ. Tell me you haven't failed any of God's commandments this year so that thunder will fire u ASAP. Crazy disgusting sinners that judge others

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Tonytonex(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Fine boy
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by franchasofficia: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Viltron:
Pete Edochie his father, is a misogynist so is no surprise that he could behave this way.

I'm a man but I sometimes think about the pain these women go through
There is no pain so long as the man is taking very good care of the women and their kids.

Polygamy is not as evil as whiteman has made us to believe in their quest to control global population.

If a man is rich and well to do enough, there is nothing bad in him marrying more than one wife so long as he will be able to take very good care of them without prejudice.

Of course all financially buoyant men all over the world keep affairs with more than one women even though they might be fronting one wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by foolbuster: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sijo01:
Shameless man.
God will surely judge them.

Yes, this is just the beginning of more blessings
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Ykc2(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
grin

grin
any yoruba alhaja wey no marry more than 7 men before she old finish that one no be alhaja

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by oilmane(m): 6:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ozeh0142:

Make what move? What is wrong with him having a second wife? He said his "second wife" not baby mama but wife, it implies they're married so his family are aware, Did he abandon his first family? He said he love his son as he love his other kids so what's wrong? You guys should let him be

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" / Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.