Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 (13109 Views)

How Malami ‘bungled’ DCP Kyari’s Extradition Suit / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by DoggoneDogg: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
The Abuja Division of the Federal High Court on Wednesday fixed June 2 to hear the extradition suit filed by the AGF.

NEWS AGENCY OF NIGERIA

The Abuja Division of the Federal High Court on Wednesday fixed June 2 to hear the extradition suit filed by the Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF) against suspended police chief Abba Kyari.

Justice Inyang Ekwo fixed the date after counsel for the AGF, Pius Akutah, applied for more time to enable parties to respond to processes served on each other by Mahmud Magaji, lawyer to Mr Kyari.

Mr Akutah informed that though the court fixed Wednesday for hearing in the matter on the last adjourned date, he had a motion for extension of time dated and filed on April 19.

After the application was not opposed by counsel to Mr Kari, the judge granted the order as prayed.

The judge then adjourned the matter until June 2 for a hearing.

The hearing in the suit, on March 23, suffered a setback.

The development occurred when Nureni Jimoh, who appeared for the disgraced police chief, told Mr Ekwo shortly after the matter was called for the mention, but he was yet to be served with the AGF’s processes.

The federal government had sought Mr Kyari’s extradition to the United States to answer a case over his alleged link with the fraudster, Ramon Abbas, aka Hushpuppi.

Through the Office of the AGF, the federal government had filed the application marked: FHC/ABJ/CS/249/2022.

The suit, titled: “Application for the Extradition of Abba Kyari to the U.S.,” was dated and filed on March 2.

While the AGF is the applicant, Mr Kyari is the respondent in the application.

Mr Kyari was formerly the head of the Inspector-General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team (IRT).

Source: Peoples Gazette

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by NwaAmaikpe: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
shocked

This space is up for lease to anyone interested in this charade for buffons.

However, while I'd never stop condemning Abba Kyari and his antics, I won't fail to use this opportunity to congratulate Yul Edochie for doing what is right, for not allowing himself to be held down by the shackles of political correctness, or letting his future be defined by the myopia of public opinion.

He has broken the bias, pulled down the walls and I can only hope that more men will emulate his bravery to embrace the reality that we are a franchise, no woman should monopoloze our preek just because we were kind enough to wife them.

Marriage is not what we were fed to believe, marriage is partnership.

So it's simple,
If you are man enough to keep one outside, you should have the balls to bring her in and that's what makes you a man.

It's no secret that every married man with ability, opportunity and capacity has a sidepiece. How come we'd rather live in deceit by remaining married to the one woman we are so happy to cheat on and leave our source of succour all out in the cold?

If you won't do it for your happiness, at least do it out of compassion for the lots of stranded evening newspapers loitering around without any willing reader.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by Racoon(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
And the charade continues.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by jlinkd78(m): 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Noted
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Since July last year?

awon jokers.

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by silvoclaira: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
shocked Mehn the first guy that comment has messed this FP post up

No comment is gonna make any sense here

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by inoki247: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
Continue with your drama infact ABBA will participate in 2023 election wait and see...

We know say e no dey go anywhere diz Govt is full of scam ..

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
inoki247:
Continue with your drama infact ABBA will participate in 2023 election wait and see...

We know say e no dey go anywhere diz Govt is full of scam ..
Infact me dey vote abba for senate preszidetn. Hold my lighter.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by helinues: 4:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hahahahaha..

So this case is still lingering on.. Baba n la charade prosecution
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by PDJT: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

However, I won't fail to use this opportunity to congratulate Yul Edochie for doing what is right, for not allowing himself to be held down by the shackles of political correctness, or letting his future be defined by public opinion.

He has broken the bias, pulled down the walls and I can only hope that more men will emulate his bravery to embrace the reality that we are a franchise, no woman should monopoloze our preek just because we were kind enough to wife them.

So it's simple,
If you are man enough to keep one outside, you should have the balls to bring her in and that's what makes you a man.

It's no secret that every married man with ability, opportunity and capacity has a sidepiece. How come we'd rather live in deceit by remaining married to the one woman we are so happy to cheat on and leave our source of succour all out in the cold?

If you won't do it for your happiness, do it out of compassion for the lots of stranded evening newspapers around without any willing reader.

-I like real men who are unapologetically polygamous. Our culture must not die in our time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by tommy589(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
It's all good if it gives him happiness.

NwaAmaikpe don derail topic

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by Digixtreme: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mehn

Abba is Coming To America. New Netflix Movie . Coming Soon.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by ATEAMS: 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Karma is a dradly Bxxxxx;
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by Mumusaphire: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stop finger our brain. If u want to extradit him, do it, if u don't want to extradit him, leave him. How many times u want to fix it.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by Akharmony: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
I just deh always cry for this guys. . he just ruin a great future that woild have written his name on gold in Nigeria. . But what can we say than to thank Almighty for exposing him.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by HugeDan(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why this long
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by seunlayi(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2022

The equity in Nigeria law is a scam

Make I no talk much, the wise understand this better

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by McOluOmo: 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
What a journey of life grin cheesy

congratulations to Yul Edochie Odogwu 1

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by Angelfrost(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
However, while I'd never stop condemneing Abba Kyari and his antics, I won't fail to use this opportunity to congratulate Yul Edochie for doing what is right, for not allowing himself to be held down by the shackles of political correctness, or letting his future be defined by public opinion.

If you won't do it for your happiness, do it out of compassion for the lots of stranded evening newspapers around without any willing reader.

Sigh.... Comrade why?!!

This is easily the most BRUTAL thing I have read so far this year!

I honestly can't believe what my eyes just beheld, what my brain just processed!

I think I may need 'counseling'! lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by Stevenson20: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Are they still debating supper thief matter.
9ja my corntree
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by Lexusgs430: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
It shall be adjourned, yet again....... cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by emmabest2000(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

However, while I'd never stop condemneing Abba Kyari and his antics, I won't fail to use this opportunity to congratulate Yul Edochie for doing what is right, for not allowing himself to be held down by the shackles of political correctness, or letting his future be defined by public opinion.

So it's simple,

They are patiently waiting for you outside like ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
The best justice people like this deserve is US justice

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by KipeDadiya: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Good move.
Meanwhile today is one of my happiest days of the week. I started celebrating from office…
Congratulations to Mr. Yul Edochie �

The truth is what we are passing through in the hands of women today in the name of one man one wife, our forefathers that practiced polygamy never passed through it. I celebrate every man � % who finds peace in polygamy.

We move

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So it's simple,

Just imagine what a fvvlish being wrote, supporting and encouraging our gender to cheat.
Switch tables and put a woman in this same situation,let a woman do the same thing,idvvts like you will start calling her countless names.
Your mum must be a whvvre no cap,if you typed this and you are being serious then I hope you never experience peace all the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by seunlayi(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why drag footing on this matter, take him to USA for thorough interrogation
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by igorr(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
hush puppy matter again
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by Angelfrost(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
silvoclaira:
shocked Mehn the first guy that comment has messed this FP post up

No comment is gonna make any sense here

As in... He has literally closed the thread before it started! cry

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari’s Extradition Suit Fixed For June 2 by Adrongrixtt: 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See you at the Top.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention / PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise / Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.