Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video (126537 Views)

Kenyan Man Drugs His Wife, Rapes His Niece (Photo) / Man Drugs A Policeman Who Tried To Extort N150k From Him (Photos) / 50-year-old Man Drugs, Rapes 7 Underage Boys In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by TheWolfen(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bunch of teenagers. Y'all will be taught adult lessons.
Brain resetting treatment. Una mama go cry tired for una matter but unah go get sense by force
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
That's why we sane humans are supporting humans are praying to have Akinwumi, Obi or Ngozi Okonjo, shits like these are busy shouting Osinbajo,Tinubu and Bello...
Tell me the future of this country when their like are spreading like virus.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by angelfallz(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
my mouth is clean, but you can try and shut it. you would fail. grin grin grin grin
lexy20I4:

Will you shut your dirty mouth?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Malory: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
ignis:

You mean waste?
Yes waste

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
angelfallz:
my mouth is clean, but you can try and shut it. you would fail. grin grin grin grin
No wam.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Legendoo: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
They will come online and discuss sex from morning till night in every social media platform, and people don't see anything wrong.

Their online behaviour is a mirror into their minds.

What's worse , these women encourage them and call people like us prude or moralistic.

You go kill, rape , fck each other up mentally until you listen to us the elders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Funkybabee(f): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
They should rot in jail
Rubbish sad

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by angelfallz(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
you sound like someone that is in love
Candidlady:

Shame on you kriss

But your comrades are allowed to marry a white lady who is 50years older than em?

Again shame on you since you decided to turn a blind eye on their crime... Big shame on you!!!

Saw a post someone called you a rape apologist, irefuse to be believe you are one!!

You are only doing this for cruise... That is what iwanna/choose to believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by angelfallz(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
let me assume I agree with you, how do you know it is not worse in other countries?
Nuttella:
The wickedness against ladies in this country is much.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lazy youths.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Candidlady: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
angelfallz:
you sound like someone that is in love

undecided
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Some men do this rubbish to get back at women who ate their money voraciously without giving them access to d kpekus. The bottomline is that genuine desire can't be overestimated. Men should up their game and stop thinking spending cash on women will grant them access to her pussy. Learn game and improve on your bedmatic skills.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
angelfallz:
let me assume I agree with you, how do you know it is not worse in other countries?
Try Pakistan and India, Syria and Afganistan
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by sonofElElyon: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
dre11:
Man films girlfriend being raped by one of his friends in Ekiti after spiking her drink, posts video of act online

SOURCE

Man Colludes With Four Friends To Rape 28-year-old Girlfriend In Ekiti, Posts Video Of Sexual Act Online

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/27/man-colludes-four-friends-rape-28-year-old-girlfriend-ekiti-posts-video-sexual-act-online

Rape now carries punishment of life imprisonment... Here ends the story of their lives
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Slynation(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kriss216:

A pre Nigerian evening newspaper rolling with boys of 19 years undecided

A further proof that most Nigerian girls don't have sense. Tueh!
Asin ehh... I was expecting to see mature age since she's 28 but I was disappointed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by shortIGBOman: 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Malory:
Why do most of these things happens in the west for Christ sake?

But the perpetrators are from the East grin

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Advancedman(m): 9:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
dre11:
Man films girlfriend being raped by one of his friends in Ekiti after spiking her drink, posts video of act online

SOURCE

Man Colludes With Four Friends To Rape 28-year-old Girlfriend In Ekiti, Posts Video Of Sexual Act Online

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/27/man-colludes-four-friends-rape-28-year-old-girlfriend-ekiti-posts-video-sexual-act-online

After they confess willingly, they should be ask this simple question... Have you seen heard or read of this same act and the consequences that follows if Yes they should be killed for stupidity if No they should be killed for Ignorance arising from gross irresponsibility.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by yommen: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Malory:
Why do most of these things happens in the west for Christ sake?

Because things from the other sided are not reported. Simple! Even for America, e dey happen.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by seyz91(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
dre11:

SOURCE

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by triple996(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
mynd44 lalasticlala why this comment ?
See diz one grin grin
U go report taya, bt ur eyes did not see d other guy insulting others people parent. No wonder seun don't take u serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Kenny9857(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kriss216:

You care to share a blunt with me, candy?

Boss kris's
Wetin xup for this night bro
Abeg as the boss wey you be I really need an airtime from #100 upward for night sub make I use am do some research bro
My number +23407011356643

Thanks in advance bro
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Apostlewealth: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
i believe she's a runs girl with connection with some police men...where is the video first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by candygist: 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
I've noticed something about Yoruba youths dating system. If you see a Yoruba boy dating a Yoruba girl, it's either the boy want to use the girl for money ritual or other stuffs or the girl is already using the guy to upgrade to her next level of hookup.

If you think I'm lying, follow instablog on IG to see the kind of news coming from West Nd western youths.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by igorr(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
what is happening in our society ? Lord have mercy
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is madness, they should be sent to Aro for Permanent residence. ?
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Banker94(f): 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
This story no clear...my mate sleeping with 19,20,21,22 hmmmmm e get wetin una una never tell us
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by themanderon: 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
You were in the midst of young men drinking and smoking yet you felt comfortable to sit with them. And to these boys I wonder the devil that has possessed them and made them do something as foolish as this. Committing a crime and exposing yourselves. They need mental evaluation. This generation stinks.
Re: Ekiti Man Drugs His Girlfriend, Films Her Being Raped By Friends, Uploads Video by Baba40(f): 9:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
She must be a hooker

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Man Wears Oba Of Lagos Shoes After His Palace Was Attacked (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.