Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband (921 Views)

Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by deymoh(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nigerian controversial socialite, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, popularly known as Bobrisky, took to his/her social media account to reveal the list of materials that would be demanded from any man who wishes to be her husband.

The Nigerian transgender woman who claimed that she had undergone several surgeries to become a woman which can't be reversed, released the list as she wrote:

"Dear future husband, below is my marriage list before you take me away from my dad:

100 bags of rice

Taxi money to bring the bride — 100million

Money to unveil the bride — 55million

My grandma acceptance fee — 166 million

Money for my dad to accept — 100 million

Acceptance fee from the elders— 5 million

My engagement ring worth ($100k) and so on.

Check her post below:

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2022/04/end-time-bobrisky-releases-her-marriage.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by deymoh(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin
Re: End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
confused outdated fool

1 Like

Re: End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by jom28gy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
So you are hoping to be married?yeye

1 Like

Re: End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by Iniobong34: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by Obascoetubi: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
DISGUSTING FACE

1 Like

Re: End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by deymoh(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin
jom28gy:
So you are hoping to be married?yeye
Re: End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by Kriss216: 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Packaged fool!

2 Likes

Re: End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by TiredHuman: 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Shey na bride shim want to be or groom or bridegroom
Re: End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by TiredHuman: 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Re: End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by siofra(f): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
You're NOT a woman and you'll never be.
Re: End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by Topzee109: 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
End time looto
Re: End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by Mide1data: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
SHIT
MADNESS, COMPLETE MADNESS, TOTAL AND COMPLETE MADNESS.
WITH EXAMPLES LIKE BOB, TRULY I CAN SAY....

IT'S NOT EASY TO BE A LIE
Re: End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by We4all: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bobrisky likes to catch cruise and Nigerians are falling for it.
Re: End Time!!! Bobrisky Releases Her Marriage List For Future Husband by MMWandali: 1:58am On Apr 28, 2022
He/she is now an APC form pro max +

Artificial being

Terrible rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Maria Claims She Is Turning 30….but Her Former School Mates Denies / Fans Reacts Simi Pours Water On Husband, Adekunle Gold, And Mother's Face(video) / Billionaire Chief Michael Ade-Ojo Dances Amazingly At His 84th Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.