Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life (1711 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Some people see it as love at first sight while some people think you need the love to build up. so share how you met the love of your life i can't share mine because the only love i ever met is my mother
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Malory: 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
OP tell us about urs before I talk mine
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Malory:
OP tell us about urs before I talk mine
It was this girl back in jss3 she was not that fine but there was just something about her that attracted me to her she had my mumu button and she was pressing it we had an on and off relationship las las she travelled abroad and i never saw her again
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by maiiilooo(m): 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mine was the head girl of my school..
I will complete my story once this gets to front page
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2022
maiiilooo:
Mine was the head girl of my school..
I will complete my story once this gets to front page
What if e no get there

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by maiiilooo(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chaos14:
What if e no get there
That will be the end of my story

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by MadamVanessa(f): 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
shocked

You mean I should share the experience of how I met my dildoos?
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Malory: 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chaos14:
It was this girl back in jss3 she was not that fine but there was just something about her that attracted me to her she had my mumu button and she was pressing it we had an on and off relationship las las she travelled abroad and i never saw her again
So you mean you are never married to her?
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Malory:
So you mean you be never married her?
We dated for a very long time
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You mean I should share the experience of how I met my dildoos?
Anything works as long as it helps with what is down there

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Boogyman557: 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

E don TEY wey I start to de SMOKE WEED!

I no fit remember wen I meet my 1st lovina..

Rain de fall seriously and I de one locally ASHAWOO house like dat..

I SWEAR DOWN

To NACK ASHAWOO wen rain they fall and wen the weather Cold, E SWEET WELL WELL ooo, infact E make SENTENCES!

As me and the ASHAWOO BANI JAZZ in ROOM, I bring out my PREEK out, my PREEK cold no be small, as she use her SWEET hands and nails take touch my PREEK, chai, her hand warm WELL WELL, E come be like sey Dem pour HOT water 4 my PREEK!

the NACKING really SWEET my head pan ooo..

this girl TOTTO come tight ooo.. E be like sey she never collect PREEK today, maybe Na me be her 1st customer because she GATZ put cream for her TOTTO b4 my PREEK fit JAZZ in WELL!

I go still go another ROUND, make I SMOKE CIGARETTES and fire 1 HEINEKEN b4 I play another match!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Went to visit my guy, while together with him at his house his girlfriend call that she was coming, after some minutes she arrived the house together with her friend (a female friend),

when I saw her female friend I immediately knew she was what I was looking for grin, nah so I take use that opportunity toast her oohh...the rest the say is now history, cheesy we still together.
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 6:18am On Apr 28, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
grin
so you wont share yours
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 6:54am On Apr 28, 2022
So you guys can't share yours
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Ego2(f): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2022
Through a friend wink
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2022
Ego2:
Through a friend wink
Is that it so you didn't fell anything you just started dating details please
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2022
So nobody has falling in love in this forum
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Lilsameey: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2022
Chaos14:
So nobody has falling in love in this forum
This your sentence, nawaoooo.

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2022
Lilsameey:
This your sentence, nawaoooo.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mine was a challenge by my friends who saw me as shy and weak. I didn't really like her then.

Asked her out and she accepted to the surprise of everyone. Later told her bout the bet and she was hurt but men I so fell in love with her, I disliked other girls.

She was one of a kind and I found true peace and happiness with her. Aza men threaten me for area back then cos of this babe but me wey be community love get better immunity. As u vex me so and I table ur matter, community go reason u.

We went through lots together but went our separate ways when her people moved out of my area and she didn't have a phone then.

Came back home just to find out she was gone. I still feel hurt till now and I've tried looking for her and I'm close. Miracle was the best thing that happened to me.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Luckydabull:
Mine was a challenge by my friends who saw me as shy and weak. I didn't really like her then.

Asked her out and she accepted to the surprise of everyone. Later told her bout the bet and she was hurt but men I so fell in love with her, I disliked other girls.

She was one of a kind and I found true peace and happiness with her. Aza men threaten me for area back then cos of this babe but me wey be community love get better immunity. As u vex me so and I table ur matter, community go reason u.

We went through lots together but went our separate ways when her people moved out of my area and she didn't have a phone then.

Came back home just to find out she was gone. I still feel hurt till now and I've tried looking for her and I'm close. Miracle was the best thing that happened to me.
We have similar stories

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Chaos14:
We have similar stories
Una no get love on this forum
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Really no one can share
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
No love on this forum
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 2:02am On Apr 29, 2022
I will continue posting here into this get to fp
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 2:07am On Apr 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 1:21pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by VictorUSA(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2022
Mine is an imam wife.We first met the day she and her family relocated to their Psite just near our house.She's damn beautiful, buddy, fair in complexion and tall.She looked like a faithful wife but she's a bloody cheat.

The day I noticed she was into me was the day she casted some occasional looks at me and smiled.She touched my hand and laughed hard when I joked with her little son.On Monday, that was on sallah day, we were together in her room discussing how she'll build a shop.We flirted but the only thing I did was hugging tiedly.When she opened her arm I felt some kind of sensation running down my spinal cord.The momentum was just damn too sweet! But wait o, I didn't kiss her.I must kiss her on the lips when next she call me.I'm starting to fall in love with this woman.Truth is I'm now envious of her husband.
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by Chaos14: 2:02pm On May 06, 2022
VictorUSA:
Mine is an imam wife.We first met the day she and her family relocated to their Psite just near our house.She's damn beautiful, buddy, fair in complexion and tall.She looked like a faithful wife but she's a bloody cheat.

The day I noticed she was into me was the day she casted some ocational looks at me and smiled.She touched my hand and laughed hard when I joked with her little son.On Monday, that was on sallah day, we were together in her room discussing how she'll build a shop.We flirted but the only thing I did was hugging tiedly.When she opened her arm I felt some kind of sensation running down my spinal cord.The momentum was just damn too sweet! But wait o, I didn't kiss her.I must kiss her on the lips when next she call me.I'm starting to fall in love with this woman.Truth is I'm now envious of her husband.
Ono your story sounds like erotica i almost grab vasline
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by VictorUSA(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2022
Chaos14:
Ono your story sounds like erotica i almost grab vasline
My bro, na erotica we dey o.
Re: Share Your Experience On How You Met The Love Of Your Life by VictorUSA(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2022
Chaos14:
Finish am
Omo you wan make i knack the woman?

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Guy on twitter Said Heaven Is Boring / Why I Prefer A Baby~mama To A Legit Wife / Pls How Do I Control My Emotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.