Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' (56115 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World / Coca-cola To Start Producing Marijuana Infused Drinks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2022
He can buy Coca cola but coca cola would not agree to sell.
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2022
yanabasee:
Omo..... I can't wait...

I noticed that the original glass bottle Coca Cola drink tastes different from that of Can coke or plastic bottle coke....

The canned coke is the original lol the bottle and plastic are fake
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Stephendeals: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2022
Minjim:
He can't afford to buy coca cola.

He might not be able to out rightly buy Coca cola like he bought Twitter but he sure can buy controlling shares (above 60% of coca cola shares) ....

Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Winters23: 10:00am On Apr 28, 2022
Transcriber:
nobody has over $150b in cash, intact large US banks helped him get the $44b he used for twitter

Why do many people assume the $44b twitter purchase is nolonger capital in his pocket?

Twitter is already generating him cash plus he can resell and cash out any time

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by BigYash: 10:01am On Apr 28, 2022
Minjim:
He can't afford to buy coca cola.
You say wetin? shocked Except the owners no wan sell....
NDLEA go work go come many sha undecided
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by einsteine(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2022
SmartyPants:

It's not about buying it outright. There are a million ways to buy coca cola without buying it outright, same way he's not buying Twitter outright.

He is buying Twitter outright. 100%.

And no, he can't afford Coca Cola. With no experience in consumer goods/beverages, banks won't lend him money like they are doing for the Twitter deal.
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by derecho(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2022
Oga I don't need to get all the monies in this world to know that money isn't everything. You are free to go and get all the money.
Udemzy05:

Get the money First? You wey dey talk,you don get this money?
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Transcriber: 10:02am On Apr 28, 2022
bullionman:

A man that's worth $1trillion? He will buy it conveniently...how much is the total net worth of coca cola again..$230b
Elon is only worth about 400b

Where do you get your stats from?
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Kyase(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2022
onomeabuja:

No how much b Coca Cola.....
È cost past d twitter wen him buy

Lol wetin be twitter for where Coca cola dey cheesy

In 2015 coke worth 3 trillion dollars

How much be Musk money again cheesy
500 billion if e even reach
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by BigYash: 10:03am On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
Oga I don't need to get all the monies in this world to know that money isn't everything. You are free to go and get all the money.
If money is not everything, wetin be the other thing bros? When we say money,no be ritual money,wen peace of mind no follow. We are talking about real good money here bro..
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by just2endowed: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2022
onomeabuja:

Total asset value of Coca-Cola $87.296B at at 2020.

Yes the dude can buy the company..

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by chysam: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2022
What bloggers can not do to drive monetized traffic does not exist.

And mumu human beings full nairaland to help them spread their glaring lies
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by einsteine(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2022
bullionman:

A man that's worth $1trillion? He will buy it conveniently...how much is the total net worth of coca cola again..$230b

He is not worth a trillion dollars and his networth is tied to the volatile stock price of Tesla Motors
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Udemzy05: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:

You need to get it first bro.
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Juanmike(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
African American crazy man,

Is Elon Gay?
Does it matter.
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:
His money,his business,make em buy naija join. grin
e fit even better for us pass this thing Nigerians dey go through o
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by einsteine(m): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2022
just2endowed:

Total asset value of Coca-Cola $87.296B at at 2020.

Yes the dude can buy the company..

Total Assets is not what is used to value a public company.

It is the market capitalisation and you have to pay a premium over the market capitalisation to buy the company. In Coca Cola's case, the market cap is almost 300 billion US dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Mooh247: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2022
Bros Ellon come and buy Nigeria nau... Abeg buy us, we are very entertaining and hardworking
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Flier: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Burn who's Tesla cars? His? Mine? or yours? Burning people's properties might be allowed in Naigeria but not over here.
They do it almost every month in China and Russia it western company trespass
He will surely regret buying twitter
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by cloud7: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2022
PLS. BRETHRENS ,HAS (MUMMY G.O)[b][/b][i][/i] COMMENTED ON THIS TOPIC...I WANNA KNOW COS I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY BILLIONS OF PEOPLE THAT WILL BE ROASTED IN HELL FIRE. PLS. I WANNA KNOW!!!
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by ford101: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:
This Elon Musk is always tweeting during night time or day time. I remember some democrats on his Twitter page accusing him and his father of stealing diamonds in South Africa and he was busy replying the tweet with funny stuffs. One would even think he's jobless because he's always online.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2022
This Elon musk na definitely royal Highness I sure say him dey high steady shocked
Didn't know coca cola had some cocaina cheesy
So my papa don take cocaina grin no wonder he always has so much energy after taking coke
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Emekuss(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2022
Too much money.
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Juanmike(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2022
onomeabuja:

Cocacola is worth in trillions,

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2022
he should come and buy Nigeria pls.
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Transcriber: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2022
Winters23:

Why do many people assume the $44b twitter purchase is nolonger capital in his pocket?

Twitter is already generating him cash plus he can resell and cash out any time
you don't understand how stuff like this works.
Stop showcasing your ignorance
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by simplesearch: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2022
He's got the right to put cocaine right back in there, but no right to force you to take it. They'll loose customers all around the world, and sure he'll give account of this misadventure to God after death if the deal goes through.
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2022
Ellon should please come and buy Nigeria please
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by spy24(m): 10:12am On Apr 28, 2022
onomeabuja:

Yes
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
The bolded is a big fat lie and you know it...money is not everything but you dey find money undecided
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Earthquakes: 10:13am On Apr 28, 2022
yanabasee:
Omo..... I can't wait...

I noticed that the original glass bottle Coca Cola drink tastes different from that of Can coke or plastic bottle coke....

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Aliko Dangote Donates 600-Bed Isolation Centre To Kano (Pictures) / I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) / Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.