Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,303 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

What Can I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do? (524 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do? by Weirdgee: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2022
Good morning fam. Pls I'm having over sensitive penis. I get erection whenever I'm with girls mostly and I also ejaculate quickly within 2 minutes of penetration. Though I was once masturbating but have stopped for almost a year plus now. But still ejaculate quickly and I don't know what to do about it. Pls I need solution.
Re: What Can I Do? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Cut your dvvk off and stop disturbing us because no one cares.
Re: What Can I Do? by MadamVanessa(f): 7:45am On Apr 28, 2022
shocked

Mix rabbit excreta with pap and drink, your problem solved.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? by PerfectStranger(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Doctor doctor

Re: What Can I Do? by yanabasee(m): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2022
Don't kill yourself... If you go one round, with quick jerk off, she will look down on you...... Always try to go for a second round, that way you will be able to deal with the pussii in a way that is pleasing...

Always go for a second round....

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? by Gentlerespect76: 7:57am On Apr 28, 2022
rabbit excreta kwa?
Re: What Can I Do? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2022
If you can( physically, mentally, financially and psychologically) Please get a lady and marry her.
Re: What Can I Do? by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Ahmed0336:
If you can( physically, mentally, financially and psychologically) Please get a lady and marry her.
seconded with full support grin
Re: What Can I Do? by Weirdgee: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Hmm really �
Re: What Can I Do? by Asholami: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2022
Reduce your sugar intake.
Re: What Can I Do? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Weirdgee:
Good morning fam. Pls I'm having over sensitive penis. I get erection whenever I'm with girls mostly and I also ejaculate quickly within 2 minutes of penetration. Though I was once masturbating but have stopped for almost a year plus now. But still ejaculate quickly and I don't know what to do about it. Pls I need solution.

When you wan drop ya load, pause for like 60 secs.. then continue thrusting... Keep pausing till the sensation subsides, and then drop dah shit when yu ready. wink ... Adios mf.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? by Weirdgee: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2022
yanabasee:
Don't kill yourself... If you go one round, with quick jerk off, she will look down on you...... Always try to go for a second round, that way you will be able to deal with the pussii in a way that is pleasing...

Always go for a second round....
Ok thanks
Re: What Can I Do? by Weirdgee: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2022
Fuckaniza:

When you wan drop ya load, pause for like 60 secs.. then continue thrusting... Keep pausing till the sensation subsides, and then drop dah shit when yu ready. wink ... Adios mf.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Hides His Face With Mask At Graduation Because He’s Scared Of Witchcraft / One Of My Worst Feelings / 10 Hidden Signs A Girl Really Likes You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.