Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM (101068 Views)

Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From / Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 2:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:
Omi troway from the burnings... Remember ur omata. Troway!
Omi,Lnr,i denounce,e no go beta for Omata!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:

No qualms bro
Continue, na clap dem go clap for u abi?
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Jestin: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

Omi shows that man don forget he omata. Na bashing for cv.
Nor be Authentic M. Blood suppose full him mouth if we locate am . He is talking rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Jestin: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:

u better troway for this ur yarning. No proceed any further abi u nor kn watin u join
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
For all you guys threatening me, you can't do nothing,Na Ex DON,Ex chiefo dey burn,wetin my eyes don see,you no fit do nothing,me na Ex rugged gongo!!

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jestin:
Nor be Authentic M. Blood suppose full him mouth if we locate am . He is talking rubbish
Swears bro... An authentic cannot spew thrash publicly about M even if he denounces. Thats what makes a man.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Brytesp(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
This is getting interesting... Make I buy popcorn

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Jestin: 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:
For all you guys threatening me, you can't do nothing,Na Ex DON,Ex chiefo dey burn,wetin my eyes don see,you no fit do nothing,me na Ex rugged gongo!!
ex don when don hold GB before nor fit talk this nonsense when you dey talk now. I sincerely advise you to candidly deviate from this act. Don’t update this topic any further pls. U suppose kn urself

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:
As an SMC omi burnless, even if u don denounce. and no one is threatening u. Gongo nor de chop gongo. Omi ex gen throway!

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Jestin: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

Swears bro... An authentic cannot spew thrash publicly about M even if he denounces. Thats what makes a man.
na only blackass or Eye dey get this kind nonsense altitudes.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jestin:
ex don when don hold GB before nor fit talk this nonsense when you dey talk now. I sincerely advise you to candidly deviate from this act. Don’t update this topic any further pls. U suppose kn urself
Bros,cultism no dey pay,i was once like you,thinking I know my self,lnr,nothing come out,Me na confirm Authentic maphite,Udodi Phamily,free your self from chains!

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by dobnina(f): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
*Runs out of the thread with my shoes on my head* This place is not for me. I am sorry for trespassing.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Me dey suspect say as a mat wey he be to his roomie that year, perhaps he roomie com for get his first ot, come dey tell am things, and at long run he nor come make, the thing come pain am. Na e make he come dey talk nonsense here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
I will update this thread in a few minutes time,some people are getting emotional already!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Kajaard: 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:

Not fiction o,i am no more a cultist,i have denounce it,i saw death face to face!

I guess you are now a Yahoo boy by your moniker undecided

16 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:
Me dey suspect say as a mat wey he be to his roomie that year, perhaps he roomie com for get his first ot, come dey tell am things, and at long run he nor come make, the thing come pain am. Na e make he come dey talk nonsense here
Rubbish,hehe,Troway for that burning,my room mate wey dem throw Cambodia,God go punish una one by one

48 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kajaard:

I guess you are now a Yahoo boy by your moniker undecided
Well,please let talk about the thread,you dont know me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:
I will update this thread in a few minutes time,some people are getting emotional already!
Lnr r hdyiy nym droo gizxp blf. You go Believe.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Soleye24(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
I'm here
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Che Che Che LA wan che lan Che maphite
Lan wanche
Che Che Che LA was Che phlamers
LA wan che...I don't want to give this out for the impersonators,but this is used to open a meeting.

22 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

You want me to decode this,to decode this simply start from Z to A instead of A to Z

22 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Supersaiyanlord: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by KingMack(m): 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
Grab a bottle and op pls kwantinew angry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by thelegend1(m): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
All these codes are no longer a mystery, so no need posting it. In this digital world we live in, anybody can be traced with the right software.

9 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Eddygourdo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Seems this thread will be interesting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Alabihaskillus: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

This one wey never finish school, u no even know wetin u want for life

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Jestin: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
YahooG:
Che Che Che LA wan che lan Che maphite
Lan wanche
Che Che Che LA was Che phlamers
LA wan che...I don't want to give this out for the impersonators,but this is used to open a meeting.
Abeg stop this nonsense. What is che che ?? Ex don when nor fit SHARE. All what you have. Writing here is rubbish and I pity the people that will take you serious
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oharina:

OMi,i swear mbn will track you,is that not what you wrote, hehe

30 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Oharina(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Alabihaskillus:

This one wey never finish school, u no even know wetin u want for life
I fit even get degree pass u, and incase u want to know, that thread was created for my mum's last born, although he was later admitted into UST to study law. So face your front and don't be a notice me someone.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jestin:
Abeg stop this nonsense. What is che che ?? Ex don when nor fit SHARE. All what you have. Writing here is rubbish and I pity the people that will take you serious
What is share?Suegbe!hehehe

12 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hahahaha See pain.... I dey feel their pain. Bros abeg continue, expose them jore...

35 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Alabihaskillus: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
Oharina:

I fit even get degree pass u, and incase u want to know, that thread was created for my mum's last born, although he was later admitted into UST to study law. So face your front and don't be a notice me someone.
[/s]
Sharaaap! Small boy wey never finish school. If u like carry matter for head like gala, na still for this crime section we go see ur dead body.

53 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos

Viewing this topic: pquaver(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.