Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM - Crime (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM (101036 Views)

Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From / Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by LieDetector(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2022
Anny505:

Yeah....na their exec that year
I been no know. But the guy was popular in school then based on his participation in uniuyo team. Omo uniuyo was hot then. I remember when we dey night class for cbn hall in prep for exam. That one wey news spread say dem pack all man fone and lappy for cbn hall. I bn dey lucky that night. I bn follow one babe wey I dey pysche siddon for that fine art gallery side before we hear say boys don enter cbn hall collect all man phone. The news even made it to nairaland sef. Cultism was a thing in uniuyo. No how mek person wey go uniuyo between 2013-2018 talk say he no experience any harassment.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2022
Killerbag36:

Please inform nigerians nd you do meeting with cultist to say no to cultism in ur house would be very nice nd important step in ending this nemesis called cultism in the society seriously
I don't even understand your character glorifying SVC,later deny been a killer and now,supporting say no to cultism,are you Ipob?

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by MrBachelor: 7:00pm On May 04, 2022
Kwakwa7:
NBM is not a cult group . It is a Pan-African Movement. “I will rather serve my God in an African way “ Oba mi Akenzua ..

Guy, na cult group.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by perestroika19: 7:22pm On May 04, 2022
Perkins1:
For a truth I can tell there's some exaggeration in op narrative. But not to forget the plot of the whole gist is....

SHUN CULTISM. It doesn't pay. It won't pay, it can never pay.

If i drop my gist here you'll know how wasted Youths have been over time because if this nonsense cultism.

Spits!!
Bros, the same thing you said at the bolded on the previous thread. Drop this your story make these small small boys that think there's life in cultism learn

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2022
Can someone write his experience as an Italian Mafia,or two-two,i need to learn something about those groups

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 04, 2022
Mrklemo:

He is talking like he is the only one that played game in school.. Imagine the exaggeration sef.
No be this same maphite men dey loot and load motor and keke in Uyo?.
Abeg Bros nor mind that guy. He say make I come Ansu go form cultist. Lol Na clown him be. Make himsef come SW come shout ciao or maphite if Dem nor go skull mine you asap. For yoruba land maphite nor fit ever cough for any school o. Ask ur fellow family maphite dem go tell you. Frats wey dey make waves normally in a violent way. We know them we nor need mention names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by mccloud224(m): 8:37pm On May 04, 2022
@YahooG

A guy with the moniker "Ambitiouscent" on the NBM/saynotocultism thread already did an expose on 2-2 and SVC (he cross carpeted). Perhaps you could glance through although its a very very long thread and requires patience.

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Perkins1: 8:54pm On May 04, 2022
J
perestroika19:

Bros, the same thing you said at the bolded on the previous thread. Drop this your story make these small small boys that think there's life in cultism learn

Chief the story rugged. I no know how I wan talkam make e no appear like I dey glorify Cultism. But soonest, I go drop am sharp. Meanwhile I had already dropped excerpts on saynotocultism thread. Young ones can go there and read up.

Cheers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 9:01pm On May 04, 2022
Gloccz:
Abeg Bros nor mind that guy. He say make I come Ansu go form cultist. Lol Na clown him be. Make himsef come SW come shout ciao or maphite if Dem nor go skull mine you asap. For yoruba land maphite nor fit ever cough for any school o. Ask ur fellow family maphite dem go tell you. Frats wey dey make waves normally in a violent way. We know them we nor need mention names.
From your quote,i am sure you are ignorant and an illiterate,at same time,read my post again,this time slowly, maphite don't use caio son,its Italian mafia,now it's not about Ansu,go to uniben,if e sure for you,Eiye,dont have a name in southeast,because,many igbos don't believe in witches that fly at night,bro na movement they carry for head for east same with sailing and that's why Maphite,NBM,Two two,Alora sea lords and even Columbia cartel thrive in southeast come cough as Eiye now make them pipe Cigar for your head without body,i am just clearing you,at same time say no to cultism,glorifying any cult groups,is rubbish,i know you are an Eiye,repent!

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2022
Perkins1:
J

Chief the story rugged. I no know how I wan talkam make e no appear like I dey glorify Cultism. But soonest, I go drop am sharp. Meanwhile I had already dropped excerpts on saynotocultism thread. Young ones can go there and read up.

Cheers
I can help you,if you are afraid,brother man

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by enthronedbyGod1: 9:26pm On May 04, 2022
YahooG:
Can someone write his experience as an Italian Mafia,or two-two,i need to learn something about those groups

My attention was drawn to this post to come see what you're doing. I felt I was coming to see a genuinely repented cultist, but to be sincere I'm highly disappointed.
The lies and embellishments in your stories are too much to make it credible.

1- How can a maphite number 1 be overthrown by just breaking bottle, considering how rugged you painted them to be in your story.

2- You claimed to head your cult organisation at a point and lived with your girlfriend till you graduated. How can that be possible considering the amount of black magic ( voodoo) you said you had on you and how rough your period in school was. There's no way a maphite number 1 with so much jazz on him could live with a lady all throughout his time in school.

3- The war against Apaches made your story more ridiculous. You said you got a call by a rival cult leader ( an axe man) in your school that Apaches were having a meeting and you and your guys stormed there killing about 15, you later changed and said it was all assumptions ( ridiculous). It's even extremely ridiculous because it's impossible to storm a gathering of Apaches without them being able to defend themselves. There's no cult in the entire south east that has the kind of Armories the Apaches have and during their meetings they are always with them ( fully armed). No cult in Nigeria would storm a meeting of Apaches and leave there unscathed without loosing one or 2 members even if they go fully jazzed up , it's even more ridiculous cos this meeting was supposedly holding during a period they had war with you guys. The major reason Apaches loose wars is because they believe too much in their secrecy not knowing others are watching and taking note of their new members. I know too much about Apaches to believe this particular lie.

4- Every right thinking individual knows that yahoo and cultism in this present generation goes hand in hand. How would someone who claims to have denounced cultism start an anti-cult thread with a yahoo moniker. Your profile pics is also proof that you haven't actually denounced the cult you claimed to have denounced.

5- Your story about being captured and surrounded by Axemen and being given a phone to make a call, thereby giving you the opportunity to call your members who then came to rescue you is extremely ridiculous.

I'd always stand for the truth even if it's unpopular. I'm not here for likes or shares, but to speak the truth at all times, cos it's only the truth that would set you free from cultism and not this tales by moonlight you shared here.

That you're getting a lot of likes and shares doesn't make your story credible, cos it's been proven that majority aren't always right.
Don't bother quoting me cos I'd not reply you. I'm highly disappointed with this charade of yours.

PS- I've gone through the cultistupdate guys threads and I see nothing wrong he's doing, even though I don't like the gory pictures. However those pics would reset the mind of anyone who has been thinking of joining any frat.

The fight against cultism is a serious fight and not something to Joke around with. The lives that are being lost daily are human lives and not something to Joke around with.
#Say no to cultism.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 04, 2022
YahooG:

From your quote,i am sure you are ignorant and an illiterate,at same time,read my post again,this time slowly, maphite don't use caio son,its Italian mafia,now it's not about Ansu,go to uniben,if e sure for you,Eiye,dont have a name in southeast,because,many igbos don't believe in witches that fly at night,bro na movement they carry for head for east same with sailing and that's why Maphite,NBM,Two two,Alora sea lords and even Columbia cartel thrive in southeast come cough as Eiye now make them pipe Cigar for your head without body,i am just clearing you,at same time say no to cultism,glorifying any cult groups,is rubbish,i know you are an Eiye,repent!
Na your papa be illiterate
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by visijo(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2022
LieDetector:
I stayed in Usse offot in my final year. But from 100-300L, I stayed in ikpa Road. Cultists been too disturb for that ikpa road. People no dey go house once it's 9pm. If I should stay out till 9, I dey kuku go night class go sleep. If not, them go stop you search you collect your phone.. grin grin
exactly, ikpa road axis na their area.
We in Perm site hardly have encounter with them, so when people say cultist de uniuyo, it's hard for me to believe grin
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by pyyxxaro: 11:50pm On May 04, 2022
YahooG:

Do you guys shake each other like using your hands
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by samuel051: 2:14am On May 05, 2022
To clear a little fact, it is actually like a taboo to bleed a don in maphite, once someone suceeds in bursting his head and it bleeds, that's the end of his regime. He must h.o.. this I know because I lived with their don in same hostel back in school and something like that has happened back then. So op is right about that part.

10 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by LordVarys1: 3:40am On May 05, 2022
My only disappointment with OP is that he behaves like a child, arguing and bantering words with everyone. Why not take a ckue from @saynotocultism. The guy is so mature.

OP, please ignore any negative post. Just read and ignore. I see you are not too good at writing, so it is making many people doubt you. You also do not owe anyone any apology for not being a good writer.

I really appreciate your story just the way I appreciated @saynotocultism, one OY guy like that and now you. Please keep exposing cultism.

When my younger bro Gained admission and was about going to school, I showed him the saynotocultism thread and advised him thoroughly. He was visibly terrified. Dude is on first class as we speak. I observe him very well and I can see he is not involved in anything. He gives me joy whenever I see him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by perestroika19: 6:22am On May 05, 2022
Perkins1:
J

Cheers
Your story now becomes more regretting as you didn't state earlier that your dad actually died on his way to come and attend your case hearing. You only previously stated that he died while you were in detention and had no opportunity of witnessing the burial. Quick one, do you still feel guilty that your dad's death could remotely be connected to your actions or inactions? And how are your siblings feeling about having to lose the man of the house because of you?
I pray God truly heals your soul because I can imagine how depressing and disheartening it can be anytime you remember

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by enthronedbyGod1: 8:22am On May 05, 2022
samuel051:
To clear a little fact, it is actually like a taboo to bleed a don in maphite, once someone suceeds in bursting his head and it bleeds, that's the end of his regime. He must h.o.. this I know because I lived with their don in same hostel back in school and something like that has happened back then. So op is right about that part.

The only person I asked not to quote me was the OP cos of his too many lies.
This fact you just stated was already established by the OP and the maph guys who tried to derail him at the beginning. I already knew this.

Read my first question that raised doubts about his genuineness to understand my point. My question was direct and short. Let me elaborate better.

The OP in question painted a pic of a brutal and rugged maph which existed in his school even before he joined.
The moment he joined , the first thing that was done to him was to take him for fortification according to him.
Knowing how much fortification you'd need and you're the number one maph guy in this school, what would be your first instinct considering the amount of wars you'd have to spearhead and the OT of maph as regards a don?

The OP also painted a pic of someone who acted like a coward even before he joined the cult group, where did he get the morale to have bursted his dons head ?

Have you been chased the chase of death by rival cult members before and if yes what was your first instinct?

I'm an authority on this issue, cos I've been chased the chase of death and been in cult wars so I know what it's like.
The first instinct of someone running for his life is survival and even when he gets into the midst of his members he'd still not feel safe, cos he'd still think the guys can run into them and attack them, so there's no way such person would burst his number ones head at that moment, knowing fully well the guys chasing him came out from every corner according to the OP.
Even if the OP bursted the dons head a HO at that moment wouldn't have happened cos of the rival cult members that were chasing him. His cult members at that moment would know it's too risky cos they could all be killed during the HO by those chasing the OP.
Cult number one overthrows are not by coincidence, overthrows are always well thought and carried out cos it's always bloody and there'd always be consequences for carrying out a failed overthrow.
If the OP's roomie could be killed just cos he sang and the OP was a witness where then did he get the morale to have used a bottle on his number one.

The entire story has loopholes all over , I just tried to be brief as much as possible, cos I could go on and on and proof the entire thing was fabricated with some truth sprinkled around.
I'm also trying not to go spiritual that's why I've maintained this lane of logic and reasoning.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Perkins1: 8:34am On May 05, 2022
perestroika19:

Your story now becomes more regretting as you didn't state earlier that your dad actually died on his way to come and attend your case hearing. You only previously stated that he died while you were in detention and had no opportunity of witnessing the burial. Quick one, do you still feel guilty that your dad's death could remotely be connected to your actions or inactions? And how are your siblings feeling about having to lose the man of the house because of you?
I pray God truly heals your soul because I can imagine how depressing and disheartening it can be anytime you remember

Yea, I do feel guilt especially when i look at my mum and how lonely she always appear. All the troubles I cause them moving from one location to another just because of me. At some point my mum had to go hide in the village because of the constancy vagabonds were looking for me.
My sisters are cool with me now as I told them to bring anything they believe in for me to swear that I have renounced cultism. Started the family Church, assume responsibility of my Dad (taking care of the home front), by the grace of God I have been able to steady my family as my mum refused to remarry.
Its almost nothing i hadn't seen in this life bro. but we move.

Cultism is evil, it will ruin you!

Family and love for Humanity should be our watchword.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 8:40am On May 05, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:

My attention was drawn to this post to come see what you're doing. I felt I was coming to see a genuinely repented cultist, but to be sincere I'm highly disappointed.

1- How can a maphite number 1 be overthrown by just breaking bottle, considering how rugged you painted them to be in your story.

2- You claimed to head your cult organisation at a point and lived with your girlfriend till you graduated. How can that be possible considering the amount of black magic ( voodoo) you said you had on you and how rough your period in school was. There's no way a maphite number 1 with so much jazz on him could live with a lady all throughout his time in school.

3- The war against Apaches made your story more ridiculous. You said you got a call by a rival cult leader ( an axe man) in your school that Apaches were having a meeting and you and your guys stormed there killing about 15, you later changed and said it was all assumptions ( ridiculous). It's even extremely ridiculous because it's impossible to storm a gathering of Apaches without them being able to defend themselves. There's no cult in the entire south east that has the kind of Armories the Apaches have and during their meetings they are always with them ( fully armed). No cult in Nigeria would storm a meeting of Apaches and leave there unscathed without loosing one or 2 members even if they go fully jazzed up , it's even more ridiculous cos this meeting was supposedly holding during a period they had war with you guys. The major reason Apaches loose wars is because they believe too much in their secrecy not knowing others are watching and taking note of their new members. I know too much about Apaches to believe this particular lie.

4- Every right thinking individual knows that yahoo and cultism in this present generation goes hand in hand. How would someone who claims to have denounced cultism start an anti-cult thread with a yahoo moniker. Your profile pics is also proof that you haven't actually denounced the cult you claimed to have denounced.

5- Your story about being captured and surrounded by Axemen and being given a phone to make a call, thereby giving you the opportunity to call your members who then came to rescue you is extremely ridiculous.

I'd always stand for the truth even if it's unpopular. I'm not here for likes or shares, but to speak the truth at all times, cos it's only the truth that would set you free from cultism and not this tales by moonlight you shared here.

That you're getting a lot of likes and shares doesn't make your story credible, cos it's been proven that majority aren't always right.
Don't bother quoting me cos I'd not reply you. I'm highly disappointed with this charade of yours.

PS- I've gone through the cultistupdate guys threads and I see nothing wrong he's doing, even though I don't like the gory pictures. However those pics would reset the mind of anyone who has been thinking of joining any frat.

The fight against cultism is a serious fight and not something to Joke around with. The lives that are being lost daily are human lives and not something to Joke around with.
#Say no to cultism.

I got one word for you,Who no go no go know,
It's not my fault you got trust issues,
About aiye capturing,which is ridiculous to you,it happened,i wish I could post the video here,my friend was the kpoyaga then,old friend from year 1,He went through my phone and saw so many names saved with Lnri don't know what went into his mind then to let me call one of them,
About a rival cult calling me,you don't know a thing about cultism and rebelling,and that's why so many people are dead because,dey no believe say rebeling dey game,
About me staying with my girlfriend,how is that not possible,when only Charles and Benji knows her,i don't go there often,did not write much about her,because,She might get known,through my write-up,
And please who told you yahoo and cultism work together,please this nairaland story or news you guys post to deceive people here,about ritualist been tag yahoo boys,i don't understand,fraud is different from ritual or cultism,
About my profile,I love fire,i can choose to put any image I want,does not mean I am still a cultist,
About the Don been bursted,you don't know much about maphite tradition,once I can remove blood from you as a Don,you are Ex automatically,you can be dissapointed by the story,the only exaggerations here,its about the fracas with two two,i was not there,i don't know how many people fell, that's why I used the maphite OT of 15 number,i can even decide to make it 511 numbers,all the same say no to cultism!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by enthronedbyGod1: 8:41am On May 05, 2022
LordVarys1:

When my younger bro Gained admission and was about going to school, I showed him the saynotocultism thread and advised him thoroughly. He was visibly terrified. Dude is on first class as we speak. I observe him very well and I can see he is not involved in anything. He gives me joy whenever I see him

We give glory to God for the life of your younger brother and my prayer is that he makes you all proud after he graduates.

I've got nothing against those championing this anticult cause and only few people, if any has done this more than me( saynotocultism inclusive) on this forum. We don't just speak against it but pray day and night (ceaselessly) for those intending to join, those already involved and those who genuinely denounced. For the record I just ended my night prayers by past 5am and slept for about 45min before waking up. I also had to quickly log out after I posted last night, cos I had to go back on my knees.

I'm not stopping the OP from continuing his work as long as he speaks the truth always and not embellished stories.

This however doesn't stop me from standing with and for the truth always. Inasmuch as I want people to quit cultism, I'd always stand for the truth and the stirring within my spirit.

God bless you and your younger brother immensely and may God keep using you to discourage those around you from joining.

My prayer for all involved in cultism is that God in His infinity mercy would give them the grace and courage to quit and truly denounce cultism with all their hearts.

I'm done here.

God bless.

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:

This fact you just stated was already established by the OP and the maph guys who tried to derail him at the beginning. I already knew this.

Read my first question that raised doubts about his genuineness to understand my point. My question was direct and short. Let me elaborate better.

The OP in question painted a pic of a brutal and rugged maph which existed in his school even before he joined.
The moment he joined , the first thing that was done to him was to take him for fortification according to him.
Knowing how much fortification you'd need and you're the number one maph guy in this school, what would be your first instinct considering the amount of wars you'd have to spearhead and the OT of maph as regards a don?

The OP also painted a pic of someone who acted like a coward even before he joined the cult group, where did he get the morale to have bursted his dons head ?

Have you been chased the chase of death by rival cult members before and if yes what was your first instinct?

I'm an authority on this issue, cos I've been chased the chase of death and been in cult wars so I know what it's like.
The first instinct of someone running for his life is survival and even when he gets into the midst of his members he'd still not feel safe, cos he'd still think the guys can run into them and attack them, so there's no way such person would burst his number ones head at that moment, knowing fully well the guys chasing him came out from every corner according to the OP.
Even if the OP bursted the dons head a HO at that moment wouldn't have happened cos of the rival cult members that were chasing him. His cult members at that moment would know it's too risky cos they could all be killed during the HO by those chasing the OP.
Cult number one overthrows are not by coincidence, overthrows are always well thought and carried out cos it's always bloody and there'd always be consequences for carrying out a failed overthrow.
If the OP's roomie could be killed just cos he sang and the OP was a witness where then did he get the morale to have used a bottle on his number one.

The entire story has loopholes all over , I just tried to be brief as much as possible, cos I could go on and on and proof the entire thing was fabricated with some truth sprinkled around.
I'm also trying not to go spiritual that's why I've maintained this lane of logic and reasoning.

I just laughed at all this things your wrote here,me as a striking chief should not have morale,Oc bobo,my Gf was a bad virus,he taught me every bad thing I did then,so no cap,believe or not,bro I can't force you o,remain blessed!

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Arabiano: 9:15am On May 05, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:

We give glory to God for the life of your younger brother and my prayer is that he makes you all proud after he graduates.

I've got nothing against those championing this anticult cause and only few people, if any has done this more than me( saynotocultism inclusive) on this forum. We don't just speak against it but pray day and night (ceaselessly) for those intending to join, those already involved and those who genuinely denounced. For the record I just ended my night prayers by past 5am and slept for about 45min before waking up. I also had to quickly log out after I posted last night, cos I had to go back on my knees.

I'm not stopping the OP from continuing his work as long as he speaks the truth always and not embellished stories.

This however doesn't stop me from standing with and for the truth always. Inasmuch as I want people to quit cultism, I'd always stand for the truth and the stirring within my spirit.

God bless you and your younger brother immensely and may God keep using you to discourage those around you from joining.

My prayer for all involved in cultism is that God in His infinity mercy would give them the grace and courage to quit and truly denounce cultism with all their hearts.

I'm done here.

God bless.
Bros you be troll,using God names and prayers to disguise,all I see in your post na negativity,you fit share us the real true story,abeg!
seems you are pained
and forget the part when op said he climbed a bike
And asked for his Don location grin
You don't want him to quote you
Because his stories are lies and your
Elaboration is true undecided
You don't believe op story
But believe Moses parted the red sea grin
Thomas doubted the story of jesus
Who come be you? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Anny505(m): 9:19am On May 05, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:

#Say no to cultism.

Boss, if we are to be sincere to ourselves, you're actually the one that have told TOTALLY RIDICULOUS AND UNBELIEVABLE STORIES on this platform, you should let the young man be because stories told by HIM aren't any different from YOURS. Peace sir

15 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Perkins1: 9:20am On May 05, 2022
Guy na me de play na.. I fes you stake "I said"

You dey mad? You no meet me for here? "Iredia said"

But I fes you stake, which one come be weda I dey mad? "I charged"

He dragged the cue stick from me as I was about collecting it from the owner of the snooker board, Twuaaaaaa that was a huge slap from Iredia on my face!

I was shocked and wanted to retaliate but my nephew held me back and whisper in my ear, make we comot here, Iredia na Vikings, Ajalo, Scott and Elvis na him men. If you do anyhow them go kill you. Leave am, you go catch am.

Fuming with rage anger i shamefully left the place with tears in my eyes. From that moment I swore, I must repay iredia back even if its the last thing I do before I die!
My nephew a Buccaneer told me he could easily buy the fight if I want him to. I told him to go ahead and buy it. Because anything to pay Iredia back is my motto. Unfortunately he told me there's nothing he can do till I entered higher institution and be a fine boy.

I was more angrier as everyday i see Iredia walking the streets as tho nothing happened. I had already wrote Jamb and bought an entry form too in Auchi Polytechnic just in case Jamb no pay!

One evening I Said to myself, if you no pay this guy back you be fool. I set out for a manhunt for him as the matter has reached everyones ear in the neighborhood that small Iredia that is my younger sisters mate slapped me and I did nothing. anywhere I go people keep asking me how e happen.

I say i must redeem my prestige. Saw him one day in a chemist shop close to our football field and went to him straight with a big blow on his forehead. he fell and i continued the beating till I was begged by some people to let him go after bleeding him.

This singular act chased me out of Osarhe..... Street for over 3 years living in exile. Got admitted into Auchi Polytechnic. The madness continues!

This is Perks. This is my journey to cultism and brutality. I am not proud of what I did and to God be the glory I am a free responsible man.

19 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Arabiano: 9:53am On May 05, 2022
Perkins1:

He dragged the cue stick from me as I was about collecting it from the owner of the snooker board, Twuaaaaaa that was a huge slap from Iredia on my face!

I was shocked and wanted to retaliate but my nephew held me back and whisper in my ear, make we comot here, Iredia na Vikings, Ajalo, Scott and Elvis na him men. If you do anyhow them go kill you. Leave am, you go catch am.

Fuming with rage anger i shamefully left the place with tears in my eyes. From that moment I swore, I must repay iredia back even if its the last thing I do before I die!
My nephew a Buccaneer told me he could easily buy the fight if I want him to. I told him to go ahead and buy it. Because anything to pay Iredia back is my motto. Unfortunately he told me there's nothing he can do till I entered higher institution and be a fine boy.

I was more angrier as everyday i see Iredia walking the streets as tho nothing happened. I had already wrote Jamb and bought an entry form too in Auchi Polytechnic just in case Jamb no pay!

One evening I Said to myself, if you no pay this guy back you be fool. I set out for a manhunt for him as the matter has reached everyones ear in the neighborhood that small Iredia that is my younger sisters mate slapped me and I did nothing. anywhere I go people keep asking me how e happen.

I say i must redeem my prestige. Saw him one day in a chemist shop close to our football field and went to him straight with a big blow on his forehead. he fell and i continued the beating till I was begged by some people to let him go after bleeding him.

This singular act chased me out of Osarhe..... Street for over 3 years living in exile. Got admitted into Auchi Polytechnic. The madness continues!

This is Perks. This is my journey to cultism and brutality. I am not proud of what I did and to God be the glory I am a free responsible man.
Following!
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by enthronedbyGod1: 10:00am On May 05, 2022
Anny505:

Boss, if we are to be sincere to ourselves, you're actually the one that have told TOTALLY RIDICULOUS AND UNBELIEVABLE STORIES on this platform, you should let the young man be because stories told by HIM aren't any different from YOURS. Peace sir

Yes I've shared ridiculous stories probably more than any on this forum of which I forced no one to believe and like I said I'm a man of truth and won't deny this. However my own ridiculous stories were hinged on the power of God to deliver, how He delivered me from the many trials, troubles, afflictions e.t.c cos many are the afflictions of the righteous but God delivers us from all, I also used my ridiculous stories to exalt the glory of God's name, while the young man's own was hinged on his ruggedness and exaltation of the maph he belongs.
If you wake me up in the dream to share the stories I shared here I'd do so like I did on this forum.

I've also let him be cos I've established my point already.

I'd not reply anyone on this thread again, cos I won't visit this thread again. I've done what I wanted to do and I'm done here.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Arabiano: 10:08am On May 05, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:

Yes I've shared ridiculous stories probably more than any on this forum of which I forced no one to believe and like I said I'm a man of truth and won't deny this. However my own ridiculous stories were hinged on the power of God to deliver, how He delivered me from the many trials, troubles, afflictions e.t.c cos many are the afflictions of the righteous but God delivers us from all, I also used my ridiculous stories to exalt the glory of God's name, while the young man's own was hinged on his ruggedness and exaltation of the maph he belongs.
If you wake me up in the dream to share the stories I shared here I'd do so like I did on this forum.

I've also let him be cos I've established my point already.

I'd not reply anyone on this thread again, cos I won't visit this thread again. I've done what I wanted to do and I'm done here.

God bless.
You will type something
Run out of thread and come back again
Op didn't exalt anything
He only wrote about his lifestyle and confraternity
Op is hot tempered from what I have
Discovers so far
So you wrote a ridiculous story to exalt God
grin grin This guy na troll!

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2022
Perkins1:

Brotherman,open a new thread,to create better awareness!
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by samuel051: 11:08am On May 05, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:

I get u sir, but my point is he is right on that aspect of head bursting because that's the only part I took interest. Even a mad man knows the story is exaggerated.
And I never quoted you.

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by LordVarys1: 11:31am On May 05, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:

I'm done here.

God bless.
you are a good man sir

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Anny505(m): 12:11pm On May 05, 2022
Arabiano:

You will type something
Run out of thread and come back again
Op didn't exalt anything
He only wrote about his lifestyle and confraternity
Op is hot tempered from what I have
Discovers so far
So you wrote a ridiculous story to exalt God
grin grin This guy na troll!

I won't let you call him a troll, he is far better than that, just airing his opinion though.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.