Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM - Crime (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM (100695 Views)

Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From / Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by CoolestPed22: 6:58am On May 21, 2022
YahooG:

Thanks I just went through it,but he didn't cast any OT even the innitiaion phase,he skipped it and talked about kicking which I know of,i really want to know about two-two,they tracked me back then in school,and again,i have never heard or seen them go to war with Aiyes,is there a bond?or I. Just don't understand,even Italian mafia,most people mistake to maphite,we dey chop dem steady,back then,but Two two and NBM,are they brothers? And the guy even cross-carpet from Apache to Vikings!Except is not the Apache I know, or maybe Apache is very weak in his school that year,Apache that killed their Member, Espanyol the best comedian on campus through drilling,because he no dey put body?,talk less of cross cap,man the guy get mind,except Apache is very weak in that school,i repeat!

Can you go to war with your DROTHERS ? They are same. Ayez don't know a 2-2, but 2-2 knows and Ayez, even knows Ayez OT than most Ayez.
Bros, the mata long... I feel like writing, but

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by KhalaKuta(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2022
CoolestPed22:

Can you go to war with your DROTHERS ? They are same. Ayez don't know a 2-2, but 2-2 knows and Ayez, even knows Ayez OT than most Ayez.
Bro,you can create an unknown moniker,write up.we need to be enlightened

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2022
CoolestPed22:

Hmm,well,you can always share your stories,my G, let's end cultism

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by LieDetector(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2022
YahooG:
Goodnews,I just met my candle light!
no leave am this time o cheesy. Make sure say you marry her grin. Congratulations in advance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by azeeza(f): 1:55pm On May 21, 2022
YahooG:

Hit, involve killing your rival cult
I see! I have a teen in 300level, I am always scared whenever I read about social vices online. I can't imagine the pain the other parent are going through.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2022
azeeza:
I see! I have a teen in 300level, I am always scared whenever I read about social vices online. I can't imagine the pain the other parent are going through.
Yeah,severe pain,i must confess,when I was arrested by Sars,I could see the pains in my parents eyes,it's no joke,just pray for your teenage son,and always advise him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2022
LieDetector:
no leave am this time o cheesy. Make sure say you marry her grin. Congratulations in advance
Sure bro,we still dey like this,this moment dey burst my brain

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Xiaohei(m): 5:23pm On May 21, 2022
YahooG:
Goodnews,I just met my candle light!

Really? She still single? If yes, you suppose do the needful cos that babe stand for u like iroko when jolly no sweet. Good luck to una!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by perestroika19: 5:35pm On May 21, 2022
CoolestPed22:

Bros, nice write up. But trust me, 2-2 is the most secretive cult group in the entire eastern states. The story plenty. Make I just dey follow this thread.
Ex member though. Peace ✌️
Why much secrecy Bro? se na juju dem dey take enforce the secrecy?
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by CoolestPed22: 12:48am On May 22, 2022
perestroika19:

Why much secrecy Bro? se na juju dem dey take enforce the secrecy?

Not really juju. Back then, I can easily identify a rival cult member by just looking at you. I don't need to converse with you. That's what 2-2 teaches you. Shey u wan call that one juju ? No.
I really wish I can write things here, but anybody wey get ear, make him use am.
Cultism sucks. It will ruin your life.
I read somewhere, wey dem kill comedian because him no gree follow up game. �
The day I cast myself... The drilling I get for casting myself, I still get the scar till forever + I have a spinal cord injury that landed me in the hospital. Baba... Forget 2-2. I'm not hyping, the most deadliest cult group in the entire eastern region.
Just shun cultism if you want to live long without regrets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by MummyIMadeIt: 2:28pm On May 22, 2022
CoolestPed22:

Not really juju?

Ambitiouscent in one of his expose on tutu said a ring was giving to him which gives him signals on the presence of a rival

I really wish I can write things here, but The day I cast myself... The drilling I get for casting myself, I still get the scar till forever + I have a spinal cord injury that landed me in the hospital.

Damn, i see the fear holding u back now, buh it seems your conscience has got a smaller part of you, which is screaming do the right thing..

Las Las all man die go, but nothing beats leaving in a peaceful way

Baba... Forget 2-2. I'm not hyping, the most deadliest cult group in the entire eastern region.
Just shun cultism if you want to live long without regrets.

Thanks for the admonishement given, but then you know some folks prefer learning from experience which most times in this case doesnt end well.

Can you, if you will; share some of your experience as regards "tutu been the deadliest in eastern region?

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Dadlakeside(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2022
popp:
This thread is not as interesting as the NBM of 2020
And I know it's what motivated OP to do his

Pls don't get annoyed and can you do me a favour of refering that thread to me if it still exists on NL. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Flappy222: 7:12pm On May 22, 2022
Maybe this
https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included
Dadlakeside:

Pls don't get annoyed and can you do me a favour of refering that thread to me if it still exists on NL. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Anny505(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2022
popp:
This thread is not as interesting as the NBM of 2020
And I know it's what motivated OP to do his

You fit follow go join any frat so that you can come and gist us a more interesting story than both threads combined

5 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Dadlakeside(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2022
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Flappy222: 8:14pm On May 22, 2022
Most welcome.
Amen!!!
Kindly share to others.
Thank you.
Dadlakeside:

Thanks. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by popp(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2022
Dadlakeside:

I dropped the link here, if you had followed accordingly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by negro77: 11:55pm On May 25, 2022
mccloud224:
@YahooG

A guy with the moniker "Ambitiouscent" on the NBM/saynotocultism thread already did an expose on 2-2 and SVC (he cross carpeted). Perhaps you could glance through although its a very very long thread and requires patience.
we don hear of maphite kk 22 ayez but who go give us tori about his journey into buccaneer

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Kaypeeboss(m): 4:29pm On May 26, 2022
Xiaohei:

Uniben! Who remember Koriano that year 1998? Ekosodin rugged die! Things still be that way?
Few weeks ago ,them drop eiye ibaka Shola..e still dae hot but not like before
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by negro77: 4:36pm On May 26, 2022
Kaypeeboss:

eiye ibaka in baoba? Oboiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by perestroika19: 9:11pm On May 26, 2022
negro77:
we don hear of maphite kk 22 ayez but who go give us tori about his journey into buccaneer
https://www.nairaland.com/falklandsaga/posts

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by asogo1: 11:42pm On May 26, 2022
Nozino:

You’re a silly nuisance. Am I anonymous on NL? Same Nairaland that I have posted my pics, bought my current phone, both my AirPods, both my tv and sound bar from Alabaconnect and trade gift cards and cryptocurrencies?

You’re the silly cultist and your end is near.
Clear IG available, since 014, contact 09153537969
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Kaypeeboss(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2022
negro77:
eiye ibaka in baoba? Oboiiiiii
I dae tell you

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Xiaohei(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2022
Kaypeeboss:

For Uniben or outside? I know hear scores cos matter plenty for uptown. Abeg make una stay safe ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by The5DME(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2022
Thought they said Ekosodin is not hot like it used to be? I was there last year, and the place looked really cool. Can't imagine that's where all these evil atrocities take place.

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by negro77: 1:49pm On May 27, 2022
Kaypeeboss:

I dae tell you
i nor hear say scores dey play that side ooooo. ibaka baoba don go down … ire ooo

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Kaypeeboss(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2022
Xiaohei:

For Uniben or outside? I know hear scores cos matter plenty for uptown. Abeg make una stay safe ooo!
Na BDPA e for sup! na shola be e name,Na yoruba guy I think the hit was played on a Friday

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2022
The5DME:
Thought they said Ekosodin is not hot like it used to be? I was there last year, and the place looked really cool. Can't imagine that's where all these evil atrocities take place.
Took...na before,after pere a eiye man was shot in campus during erriga's motivation concert.DSS took over the school and many strong men went to prison!!

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Xiaohei(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2022
Kaypeeboss:

Na BDPA e for sup! na shola be e name,Na yoruba guy I think the hit was played on a Friday

Thanks for the info. BDPA still dey hot. Abeg stay safe ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:23am On May 28, 2022
Xiaohei:

Thanks for the info. BDPA still dey hot. Abeg stay safe ooo!
I dae very safe,BDPA dae hot na, about two months ago,eiye hit one bagger but e no die,in retaliation baggers hit one eiye man,them rush am to hospital,na there e die put.Me I nur know wetin them see for frat matter

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Xiaohei(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2022
Kaypeeboss:

I dae very safe,BDPA dae hot na, about two months ago,eiye hit one bagger but e no die,in retaliation baggers hit one eiye man,them rush am to hospital,na there e die put.Me I nur know wetin them see for frat matter

B-side and confra matter no be here ooo. Meanwhile for uptown egede and eiye guys dey hustle for the same street. Shame ooo wetin ruggedity don turn.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by negro77: 12:26am On May 30, 2022
Kaypeeboss:

LoL eiye matter ehn
Dem like to price and Na dem Die pass!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.