Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,517 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM - Crime (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM (101146 Views)

Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From / Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Hollumedeyyy: 9:10pm On May 30, 2022
Omo no bi shereshere oo
YahooG:
The next day, I heard that about 8 maphites boys were slaughtered like goat,from different locations,They even went to my old lodge thinking I was still there,i got calls from different phamilies,that I am weak, and so many banters!i was angry about the development,i called my striking chief,no answer,called my phire,he told me he is on the run,that my chief is dead,jesus!! Benji shouted o,i was confused at first,because,my location is so poor,i told Benji to call mark,he called mark,gave him location,mark came to the place with his ride,we drove out off town,there was this guy that carried Maph matter on his head like gala in delta,we went to him,his name is 6fit!,told him about everything,benji gave him alot of leafs,he arranged some squad,they left town to campus,they stayed atleast one week,i got calls that Aiyes and 2-2 carried out that hit,omo!i mad,they went in search of 2-2 boys,but couldn't find any!i came back to campus,unnoticed,called 6ft,we locate Cv,after the meeting I got calls from,Aiyes head,guy how far,2-2 They do meeting for trippa lodge,!I was surprised,i told 6ft about the call,he said,General e fit be set up o,we calm down, we sent an STP to that lodge,i swear that STP na wizard,he went there started toasting a 2-2 girlfriend,they challenged him,he said he is a ju,that he got love for 2-2,He was observing the environment,yes!truely a meeting is going on,6ft and his squad entered the lodge,chai,see killings everywhere,About 15 2-2 boys dropped!Sars later came to the scene,6ft has done his job and left,me too also left town,i later learnt that the head of 2-2 was killed in that fracas!!to be continued!
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Slimmy19: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please can anyone share the link to one writer's story called Oyin??
Story about his cult life
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by moyosore32: 9:22am On Jun 08, 2022
Kwakwa7:
Lie Detector so you no fit catch this guy lies , Oga so called Yahoo G … firstly I schooled in the east 1999-2005 .. I can beat my chest , no where I mean no school in the whole east Mapphite kill more than 3 in a single HIT. Even ABSU way una use style plenty , BF Dey comport una on a stead . Oga u Dey promote cultism with ur fabrications . You Dey call death like say na pure water .. your men here say u be shele tuns and nah true .. nothing but lies … I can sense that some part nah true but lie many ogaaaaa… where mapph kill 18 human being hahahahahhaha even Late Anali and Bomboy of Esut then , people like Eke Nwofia of baggers and Wodo them .. no body deliver such in the history … Abeg talk but stop glorifying devil and their wicked acts .. in fact u be liar … pure lie …. I perceive your men don beat u so u vex come cast them for social media … u be rebellious person

Aswear d guy dey cap big time, me i just dey follow d thread cos I no really get anything doing at the moment, he just dey call number anyhow, he fit no be anything sef mk e be say na stories he hear from a close relative

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by moyosore32: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Blackman7:

This story is false. I know you are trying to discourage cultism but this write up is completely made up. How aiyes go cramp you for bush and you are still alive. Na lie. All the same this ur story will help to give an insight into the dangerous life of cultists.
Lol, d boy dey lie jor
I’m sure everyone knows he was lying, buh he tried to engage us for a while with his made up cock and bull story
Ayes cramp u as a target and ur still alive, who born u
I’m not advocating for any cult group o buh Ayes I know if dem nab ur mama as claimed and whisk u go inside bush, I dey sure say na another pesin go drop ur stories that’s even if u manage to write anything in a diary

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by moyosore32: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2022
001spice:
oya. yahooG.cook up anoda fabu. Am watching

Lmao
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
moyosore32:

Lol, d boy dey lie jor
I’m sure everyone knows he was lying, buh he tried to engage us for a while with his made up cock and bull story
I’m not advocating for any cult group o buh Ayes I know if dem nab ur mama as claimed and whisk u go inside bush, I dey sure say na another pesin go drop ur stories that’s even if u manage to write anything in a diary

grin
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by garriAndsugar: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Slimmy19:
Please can anyone share the link to one writer's story called Oyin??
Story about his cult life
https://www.nairaland.com/6964035/story-sexlifecultlife-all
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by sunnx(f): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Why is cult activities or cultism is unable to stop in our schools, communities or better put it in our larger society? What are to do to eliminate this surge of cancer gripping our youth and some adult youth (some married youths still engage or caught in the act of cultism).
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Aromeh360: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2022
YahooG:

Apache,graduates are known as Tigers,after baming,they give you a brother you watch his back and he watch your back,thats why they are called two-two,They always walk in twos their color is white and black the believe in the Black god,they can also be called military soldiers,italian mafia there graduates are called uncles,They believe in academic excellence,they also interact with the word caio sons,their color is purple and black with a little green,if I am not mistaken,they are always private and secretive,Like maphite,they carry hit late in the night!

I came late oo but what do you abt jurist aka amici bcuz I don't understand my brother anymore
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by R2bees2: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2022
YahooG:

Yeah,unbelievable truly,she don't leave close to school,her course is at new site in campus,she studied Agric,we call new site secondary school students,its far from my department,you will have to pay a bike to get to new site from where my department is,at Old site.Old site is the main campus,the campus have 2 gates,Oldsite gate,and new site Gate!
Guy you school for ANSU
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by lordchiz(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cultistupdate:
Make I carry chair. Thank God say u run. The other Nairalander who was threatening saynotocultism na so I been post him dead body last month or so. Them cut him leg anyhow.

One soul saved. I'm happy for u.
Saynotocultism.
We will keep posting the violence related to confraternity so the upcoming generations see the gory deaths that awaits them after they join
Tell us the cultist name naaa

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Draslo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
NnekaThePretty:
Nice story op. I'm curious to know how your girlfriend knew about your cult membership, did you reveal it to her or she found out herself and how did she react at first? Also was she in any danger at all for being the girlfriend to a cultist then despite all the cult wars?
Trust me, she's mentally bleeped anyway you want to think about it.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by mccloud224(m): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
negro77:
we don hear of maphite kk 22 ayez but who go give us tori about his journey into buccaneer

Enuf has been said about ban already.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Indispensable85(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
YahooG:
Oc bobo went into hiding,after that day,after about 3 weeks everything was calm,but no peace talk was carried out with the Aiyes,Charles left that lodge without his belongings,went to stay at school hostel,me on the other hand,stayed with my oshere,she loves me so much,on don't want me to go back to that lodge,bought clothes for me and even cook,pretty anywhere you dey,God bless you, if we ever cross path,na flirting we go flirt till you tire,she is a good woman,i started going to lectures,thinking the,Aiyes don't know me,omo,i don't know they were mapping my movement,i always follow one OT Oc bobo gave me then,Never follow one road twice,if I come with this road I go with another road,hehe,but they started playing wise,theres is this Jehovah witness guy in my department,omo,the guy is so gentle and calm o,but me no know say na Axeman,i became friend with him,their was a time he told me he was hungry and want to come to my house to eat,i simply gave him money,and told him I have very important thing to do,hehe,that guy na bad opolo,To be continued!

Many Jehovah witness guys are Ayes. I've seen many them. They're so calm but deadly. I had one as neighbor years ago.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Indispensable85(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
YahooG:
The next day, I heard that about 8 maphites boys were slaughtered like goat,from different locations,They even went to my old lodge thinking I was still there,i got calls from different phamilies,that I am weak, and so many banters!i was angry about the development,i called my striking chief,no answer,called my phire,he told me he is on the run,that my chief is dead,jesus!! Benji shouted o,i was confused at first,because,my location is so poor,i told Benji to call mark,he called mark,gave him location,mark came to the place with his ride,we drove out off town,there was this guy that carried Maph matter on his head like gala in delta,we went to him,his name is 6fit!,told him about everything,benji gave him alot of leafs,he arranged some squad,they left town to campus,they stayed atleast one week,i got calls that Aiyes and 2-2 carried out that hit,omo!i mad,they went in search of 2-2 boys,but couldn't find any!i came back to campus,unnoticed,called 6ft,we locate Cv,after the meeting I got calls from,Aiyes head,guy how far,2-2 They do meeting for trippa lodge,!I was surprised,i told 6ft about the call,he said,General e fit be set up o,we calm down, we sent an STP to that lodge,i swear that STP na wizard,he went there started toasting a 2-2 girlfriend,they challenged him,he said he is a ju,that he got love for 2-2,He was observing the environment,yes!truely a meeting is going on,6ft and his squad entered the lodge,chai,see killings everywhere,About 15 2-2 boys dropped!Sars later came to the scene,6ft has done his job and left,me too also left town,i later learnt that the head of 2-2 was killed in that fracas!!to be continued!

Why was the Aye 01 playing double game?
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Indispensable85(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
YahooG:
I got to the road,stopped a bike and head straight to my girls house,she was not around,i opened the door,took my bath and lay low on the bed thinking about what just happened,then I figured out that the charm only works in the exact location I buried it,damn!stupid charm,i just missed one paper out of 5 papers,i was furious,i called my course rep,he told me they have written the paper,i was frustrated,the next day I didn't bother to go to write any exam,i just stay at my babes place,i have missed two papers because of cultism,the 4th day I summoned courage early in the morning around 6,i was in school in that exact location,some of my course mate where surprise to see me so early,i wrote that paper,as usual submit first,came out to check properly,no danger I entered a bike going to New site,i followed the second gate and went straight off town,the last day,i bought a white shirt,came very early again,after the papers,people were celebrating pouring water and wine on themselves writing all sort of gibberish on their white shirt,i just kept calm,observing area,Mark came that day,he wanted to start shouting and celebrating me,i told him to chill,we entered his car,with some other gongo graduate now SMC,they were all drunk and shouting playing with fire!and raising a green and black flag,me I was just calm in the car,we went to the Gongo club house,omo see celebration,but I don't still feel relaxed,because anything can happen,benji saw me,bought ANDRE and start pouring it on me,shouting!SMC there!!clear road this man na Rugged SMC,(SUPREME MAPHITE COUNCIL) only a graduate is tagged as an SMC!after all that,i didn't let anyone sign on my shirt,i bought marker head straight to my candle light and gave her the marker told her to sign,she did and kissed her and left that town,joined some boys in an unknown location to start hustling because my GP no be here! I lost alot because of cultism,say no to cultism,thank you!any questions please ask,and I want other maphite to share their experience too,cultism no dey pay!

I thought you missed two papers. How did the school now graduated you?
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Soloblincus(m): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
YahooG:

GB,is the Great Book or Green Bible only the Don can hold and read the GB,it contains the maphite traditions and proceedings,a phamily without GB is not a maphite phamily,you can't work around with it,you can get the GB traditionally or by mutiny!
Maphite gyrations which is also know as phlaming,
Chorus
Sati well......satisfy
Sayo
Sati well.......since I belong o
Sayo
Sati wellu wellu...since be show guy
Sayo
Me and two two men no get interaction
Sayo
Me and axxemen no get interaction
Sayo
Me Norsemen no get interaction
Sayo
If we get interactions na to kill o
Sayo
If we get interactions na to puff o
Sayo
If we get interactions na to wipe o
Sayo
Sayooooo Sayooooo!
Selense sayo sayo
Selense!
And many more,it a different gyration on its own

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Soloblincus(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
YahooG:
And here is another phlame!
I love Naco
I no go lie
Na inside m
I go merry Naco
I never regret to be a Gongo for inside udodi,because of Naco! 2*
Greatmeeen!!!
Answer your name in a very biggy way!
Omi brodas
Answer your name in a very biggy way(low response)
(Gunshots!!!)
Then proceed in calling and praising the rugged gongos around,for example
Omi Stainless,you are rugged you killi
2-2 you bury axemen,e no do you,you still come dogged with maximum Acadability,e no do you, you come get Gson wey rugged dogged with maximum acadability,(Gunshots)hailing and cheering) Omi stainless answer your name in a very biggy way!

Memories,chai!
What is naco made of? And how does it make you a great man?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by negro77: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2023
moyosore32:

Lol, d boy dey lie jor
Lol
I tell ya ! Real matttaz
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by negro77: 2:06am On Aug 29, 2023
Dem don kpoof this Omi Gongo aka maphite this night for ovbiogie side, Benin . When a peace talk was held in Benin so that Maphite and Ayes go fit stop war, maphite wey be mumu carry gun go light Axeman, Now, imagine the number of maphite wey Axemen don vex kill, if only maphite apply their upper, but na mumu civilian dem be. Na still the shirt he take snap picture he wear when dem blow am betta.. Don’t touch what you can’t grab! Na mumu Dey find Ayes trouble Ooo … After ignorants go say Axemen are troublesome… Men Bam sha. everywhere too Good! If you dey Benin, Go Burn your beret! 🪓

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Chno: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2023
cool
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by moyosore32: 6:29am On Aug 30, 2023
Blackman7:

This story is false. I know you are trying to discourage cultism but this write up is completely made up. How aiyes go cramp you for bush and you are still alive. Na lie. All the same this ur story will help to give an insight into the dangerous life of cultists.

D omo boy dey lie thru his teeth.. I’m pretty sure he’s telling d tales of a reported speech.. na from where he begin dey mention figures anyhow i don dey skemp am…
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
moyosore32:

D omo boy dey lie thru his teeth.. I’m pretty sure he’s telling d tales of a reported speech.. na from where he begin dey mention figures anyhow i don dey skemp am…

You know nothing about me,no need to explain anything,drop location,so we can talk one on one.
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by sunnx(f): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2023
YahooG:

You know nothing about me,no need to explain anything,drop location,so we can talk one on one.

Omo se challenge o! Oya you wey say him dey lie oya drop ya location mak him visit you them come back to yarn us if he really visit or see u one on one
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by moyosore32: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
YahooG:

Lmao omo aseh🥱 say drop location yinmu… oya na Lag I dey 😎u sef send me email if e sure for ur mama
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by moyosore32: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
sunnx:

Omo se challenge o! Oya you wey say him dey lie oya drop ya location mak him visit you them come back to yarn us if he really visit or see u one on one

Kilon shey eleyi 😒… omo aseh japa siwaju jor
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by YahooG(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2023
moyosore32:

Lmao omo aseh🥱 say drop location yinmu… oya na Lag I dey 😎u sef send me email if e sure for ur mama
No vex bro,sorry sir,where for lag you dey?
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Goddyrichie(m): 4:48pm On Mar 28
YahooG:

Na for club self I lost my juju,stupid thing,quick bleeping make me lose,everything come dey turn upside down o
abeg bro give u fit connect me to d woman herbalist I wan go there for hustle stuff
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by FUTURE4202(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29
negro77:
we don hear of maphite kk 22 ayez but who go give us tori about his journey into buccaneer
https://www.nairaland.com/falklandsaga read and learn
Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by Slide2: 2:21am On Mar 30
This boy stop deceiving people with your lies, don't ever go online to write rubbish in the name of catching Cruze.....which Apache did u kill in igbariam? Even Mopol and Pascal wey be una old men can't spray this kind lies to the public, una kill 15 Apache and no media carry am, be very very careful on rubbish things u write online b4 u go explain taya...that school was my school and Uli campus is my villa and nothing that happens in the 2 campuses that I don't know, be very careful on lies u put online and grow up. quote author=YahooG post=112396429]The next day, I heard that about 8 maphites boys were slaughtered like goat,from different locations,They even went to my old lodge thinking I was still there,i got calls from different phamilies,that I am weak, and so many banters!i was angry about the development,i called my striking chief,no answer,called my phire,he told me he is on the run,that my chief is dead,jesus!! Benji shouted o,i was confused at first,because,my location is so poor,i told Benji to call mark,he called mark,gave him location,mark came to the place with his ride,we drove out off town,there was this guy that carried Maph matter on his head like gala in delta,we went to him,his name is 6fit!,told him about everything,benji gave him alot of leafs,he arranged some squad,they left town to campus,they stayed atleast one week,i got calls that Aiyes and 2-2 carried out that hit,omo!i mad,they went in search of 2-2 boys,but couldn't find any!i came back to campus,unnoticed,called 6ft,we locate Cv,after the meeting I got calls from,Aiyes head,guy how far,2-2 They do meeting for trippa lodge,!I was surprised,i told 6ft about the call,he said,General e fit be set up o,we calm down, we sent an STP to that lodge,i swear that STP na wizard,he went there started toasting a 2-2 girlfriend,they challenged him,he said he is a ju,that he got love for 2-2,He was observing the environment,yes!truely a meeting is going on,6ft and his squad entered the lodge,chai,see killings everywhere,About 15 2-2 boys dropped!Sars later came to the scene,6ft has done his job and left,me too also left town,i later learnt that the head of 2-2 was killed in that fracas!!to be continued![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM by xtianchris(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30
Kwakwa7:
Lie Detector so you no fit catch this guy lies , Oga so called Yahoo G … firstly I schooled in the east 1999-2005 .. I can beat my chest , no where I mean no school in the whole east Mapphite kill more than 3 in a single HIT. Even ABSU way una use style plenty , BF Dey comport una on a stead . Oga u Dey promote cultism with ur fabrications . You Dey call death like say na pure water .. your men here say u be shele tuns and nah true .. nothing but lies … I can sense that some part nah true but lie many ogaaaaa… where mapph kill 18 human being hahahahahhaha even Late Anali and Bomboy of Esut then , people like Eke Nwofia of baggers and Wodo them .. no body deliver such in the history … Abeg talk but stop glorifying devil and their wicked acts .. in fact u be liar … pure lie …. I perceive your men don beat u so u vex come cast them for social media … u be rebellious person
😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.