Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? (26042 Views)

Actor Ugezu Explains Why Many Are Single And Will Remain Single Next Year / meth: Ugezu J Ugezu Cries Out / Ugezu Ugezu Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by harbarzzy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dating and getting married with kids na the same thing?
Naija which way,too many mugus parading as men.
it started from dating
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Elidrisy20: 9:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
tnerro1:
All men condemn baba mamas, so who then is getting them pregnant ( same logic)
tubaba,davido and wizkid
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by HITsquad: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
luminouz:
No be today their hypocrisy start na
lol they all the same.
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
maasoap:
Two adults had decided on what they want in line with the constitution of the land, I don't know why our "opinions" matter about their decision. Laughing

dont you even know what an opinion is? do we have to educate you on that too? this is a faceless forum where everyone give their own opinion on different subjects...THATS WHAT NL IS HERE FOR... but you are now telling us that we "shouldnt" give our opinion on this subject?!?!? every adult have the right to do what the hell they please with their life, that includes having an opinion on NL threads and subjects, duh!

what you should do instead, is bring VALID/INTELLIGENT/MATURE points to this discussion, in order to debunk the opinion of others.

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Simba00007(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dating and getting married with kids na the same thing?
Naija which way,too many mugus parading as men.
won't you date before you get married

The joke is on you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by maasoap(m): 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

dont you even know what an opinion is? do we have to educate you on that too? this is a faceless forum where everyone give their own opinion on different subjects...THATS WHAT NL IS HERE FOR... but you are now telling us that we "shouldnt" give our opinion on this subject?!?!? every adult have the right to do what the hell they please with their life, that includes having an opinion on NL threads and subjects, duh!

My argument is not specifically about you or nairaland, it is about everyone saying that it is wrong.
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by HITsquad: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:
All of a sudden, their concern is the women that are condemning polygamy, to condemn Yul that betrayed and hurt May is a problem to them, do you expect us to applaud Yul for the nonsense he did at the detriment of May? We should applaud two evil souls over May a good woman that doesn't deserve what Yul did to her?

All these foolish men that cant think and reason with sense, go and ask your wife and sisters why they condemn polygamy, you will get an appropriate response from them, nonsense.
Polygamy was our original culture in Africa...

but white people and the church told us it was wrong...

they also told the Arabs the same thing... but the Arabs replied "keep your own culture I'll also keep mine"

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
maasoap:
My argument is not specifically about you or nairaland, it is about everyone saying that it is wrong.

bro, whether wrong or right, there will always be someone against/for that action. just accept it.

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Define dating and marriage for me please
Your Argument is silly, ridiculous and myopic. Any lady dating a married Man is wicked and evil. Stealing the joys of his wife and her children! And u justifying Nonsense, If u ever get married to a man and he dates a 16yrs old girl, i trust you to tear dat girl into shreds and Destroy her!
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by President2001(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:
All of a sudden, their concern is the women that are condemning polygamy, to condemn Yul that betrayed and hurt May is a problem to them, do you expect us to applaud Yul for the nonsense he did at the detriment of May? We should applaud two evil souls over May a good woman that doesn't deserve what Yul did to her?

All these foolish men that cant think and reason with sense, go and ask your wife and sisters why they condemn polygamy, you will get an appropriate response from them, nonsense.
Are you dating married man?
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Bignuell(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
It seems news like this are used to counts scores by nairalanders and sadly i'm part of it. You read news about paternity fraud, divorce settlement, every news against the sanity of a man and you know what, ladies no go quote bible, dem no go remember abigail for bible, dem no go remember ruth, dem no go remember sarah, the two sister that jacob got married to. Now person carry another wife, see bible quotation everywhere, na that time dem go remember wetin saint paul talk. It seem it's a battle against both gender. This is more than a society stereotype. I'll keep saying this, if you can comfortably date a married man, you can become a second wife, consciously and unconsciously.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Simba00007:
won't you date before you get married

The joke is on you grin grin grin
She and Saphiere have really ridiculous mindsets. Saying it is OK to date a Married man but not to Marry him. Causing strife in anoda woman's home is good, abi?. You see how terrible and wicked Nigerian ladies are? Yet they blame men for dier atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Dotman2210(m): 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:

Madam rest, and if you like kill yourself on top another matter na Sara, I don't know when you nosy lots started having opinions about what an adult do with his life.
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Dotman2210(m): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
President2001:

Are you dating married man?

Better leave that one
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by FutureIsFemale(f): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Your Argument is silly, ridiculous and myopic. Any lady dating a married Man is wicked and evil. Stealing the joys of his wife and her children! And u justifying Nonsense, If u ever get married to a man and he dates a 16yrs old girl, i trust you to tear dat girl into shreds and Destroy her!
Me justifying what? Haven't you seen a thread I opened to call the idiot out?

You really need a brain surgery
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by President2001(m): 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dotman2210:

Better leave that one
I love to know
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by essentialone(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
The only thing wey dey pain me for this matter be say 95% of the ladies angry with Yul Edochie are presently sexing, dating, or flirting around another lady's husband.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Me justifying what? Haven't you seen a thread I opened to call the idiot out?

You really need a brain surgery
SHUT UP! You implied here dat Dating a Married man as a lady IS NOT BAD but marrying him IS. Stop denying. Upon all ur Feminism Campaign, see the nonsense u re standing for. You need to do Better,ok?
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
If you are a Woman and your bride price Is still intact, and u r sleeping with another man, u are laying curse on your seeds thereof. Just know that the children are bond societal menance only grace of God will such children be vindicated. (Can an adulterous woman ever pray for her children and God will listen)You can't deceive God.
A man spiritual dominance is something we cannot question God. Did you just appear from sperm and look like Yul? Something moulded you all through the life journey and keeps moulding you till you drench away.
You just too funny....how do you know that God will not answer the prayer of an adulterous woman?
If God can still answer the prayer of an adulterous man like David ...how much more the woman. Even Judea the grandfather of David slept with an halot....at last Jesus still come from this generational root. So, u don't speak for God....he determines who to answer his or her prayers...so stop your condemnation Mr Man.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Johnnydboy: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:

If you are a married man and you're sleeping with another woman, you are laying a curse on your seed thereof, just know that the seed from the other woman will become societal menace, and only the grace of God will such man be vindicated(can an adulterous man pray for his children and God will listen?) You can't deceive God.

A woman's spiritual dominance is something we cannot question God, did you just from ovaries and look like May? Something molded you all through life's journey and keeps moulding you till you drench away.
..Madam rest ahbeg......shey na only ovaries they produce pikin...mtcheew
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
essentialone:
The only thing wey dey pain me for this matter be say 95% of the ladies angry with Yul Edochie are presently sexing, dating, or flirting around another lady's husband.
DATS just it! Many fvck, collect Urgent 5k and Iphones from Married men and still Whine online dat men are 'wicked'. Very funny gender, honestly!
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by temiyato(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
I dont understand Nigerians walahi. We have a constitution and culture that doesnt forbid polygamy. If ur husband decide to marry 5 and u feel agrieved, u can move out of the house. Its that simple. Ur bible and quran doesnt forbid polygamy.

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by ButterBurger: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Fowl, marriage different from dating
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Temi2468: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:

If you are a married man and you're sleeping with another woman, you are laying a curse on your seed thereof, just know that the seed from the other woman will become societal menace, and only the grace of God will such man be vindicated(can an adulterous man pray for his children and God will listen?) You can't deceive God.

A woman's spiritual dominance is something we cannot question God, did you just from ovaries and look like May? Something molded you all through life's journey and keeps moulding you till you drench away.

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Gender war!
NLanders!
Una get time sha
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Nehyooh(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Gkay1:
Dating is different from marry.
Some of this ladies are dating married men because of one reason and the other.
Which stupid reason will make an idiotic young lady so comfortable going out with a married man much more having s*e with him.
Funniest part is that most of those girls, after they're done with such a pathetic and rough lifestyle, they feel more jealous whenever they see any girl around there boyfriend. Imagine !
I had a practical example some times back.

I see those girls as useless and senseless truly.
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Bamzyriches451: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hypocrisy of the highest order
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Otasikwe(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Firstorderwizard:
If we replace Buhari in 2023 without retiring Tinubu and Lai Mohammed, the labours of our heroes past will truly be in vain undecided
bros true true heaven go far from you no be Lai
Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nehyooh:
Which stupid reason will make an idiotic young lady so comfortable going out with a married man much more having s*e with him.
Funniest part is that most of those girls, after they're done with such a pathetic and rough lifestyle, they feel more jealous whenever they see any girl around there boyfriend. Imagine !
I had a practical example some times back.

I see those girls as useless and senseless truly.
When you see most 19, 20, 21yrs Nigerian Girls carrying 80, 120K phones around, if u check, It's a Married Men dat gave her dem d money. Dats how one was secretly fvckking her Madam's husband inside the woman's Shop b4 they re bursted. Such an idiot will also be cussing Yul!

3 Likes

Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Friend22(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
some cheap ladies are gladly dating married men as mistresses, others are gladly marrying married men to become 2nd wife.... while others would never belittle themselves to either A) date a married/taken man or B) be a 2nd wife...dont be confused on the issue!

What kind of upside down thinking is this?
So,marrying an already married man is belittlement?
Some of you need to snug off social media.

Our grand parents did this thing very well without much gusto.
Atr these emasculated men trying to change what men are!

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:

Please stay SINGLE and avoid men.
It also pays to be single.
Allow LADIES interested in us..
Full Stop!

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by JovialJune(f): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Please stay SINGLE and avoid men.
It also pays to be single.
Allow LADIES interested in us..
Full Stop!

Fortunately, I'm married, oya off yourself undecided

You, a married man staying in USA foaming all over the place on a faceless forum making mouth, when in reality you can't do half of what you spew here, go and tell your wife all the nonsense you spew here, or let her catch you cheating on her, she will divorce you and take all you own, yeye man.

4 Likes

Re: Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men? by Onachiene1995(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Everyone is busy criticizing Yul,though what he did is not fair because he betrayed his first wife. I pray that she will forgive him, but what about other celebrities like Davido, Tu baba, Flavour and the rest of them. Yul is my man and he is ready to shoulder his responsibilities, I hate men that claim to love only their wives but have numerous side chicks...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP / Seun Akindele's Wedding: Iyabo Ojo, Empress Njamah, Tayo Sobola, Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.