Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,266 members, 7,780,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:13 PM

As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... (31377 Views)

As A Graduate Can You Do This?... / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work? / How To Get A Job In Australia From Nigeria As A Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by ajerimitan: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
If you know you know. Do not despise a small beginning. The dailytips might be much just like petrol station. Besides search for a hand work you love to learn, job searching is not a permanent solution. For you inner happiness start doing what you love and loving what you do. Real guys know that money is nothing compared to the joy you have when you can control your life, time and truely live well.
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Rrchrd(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Chris2chris:
You said 20k without feeding, how do you feed yourself now. Your transport is 3k for the 15 days which means you have 17k, with a day off. And this will give you chance to search for a better job or any other good biz.
Except I'll be going there with food
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by StudentsNG: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Depends on who you are - your skills, self discipline, education, mindset, etc.

I assume you didn't graduate today, meaning you've been jobless for awhile (like you said) and yet you could meet the basic necessities of life. If you could make ends meet (however you did that) for the past couple of years, then its safe to say you can still make ends meet the next 12 months to come.

Here's what I would do.
1. Do not take that job.
2. Continue to make ends meet (however you've been doing it).
3. Research a skill, and use the next 12 months or less to learn it.
4. Stay self-employed or find a better job after the skill acquisition.

I don't know how good your English and Computing skills are. People are making money online doing all sorts of legitimate things from the comfort of their home. Article writing, virtual assistants, social media handle managers, etc.

Planning and action is all you need. Give it 12 months!

Rrchrd:
I've been searching for a job for long now
Today someone directed me to a receptionist vacancy in a hotel somewhere arround Lagos I went to apply they said salary is 20k -3000k TP (15days a month)
No feeding
One day on & one day off.

Now the person that told me about the Plc said I should just go & manage it.
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by SocialJustice: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Humility doesn't pay bills either...
Understand him, he's not proud
If you think it is not pride then what is it?
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Rrchrd(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Maverick777:

Bless you bro!
only the wise and experienced would understand the validity of dis post
just know your way, walai in less than a year you will get a car(if you so wish)
Baddo I gat you
I've worked in a hotel b4
But this one the manager is always arround
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Rrchrd:

Baddo I gat you
I've worked in a hotel b4
But this one the manager is always arround

If you've worked in a hotel, trust me you ain't showing that you got the necessary OT there. As someone said, all you need is get contact of pretty local runsgirls in that area... You'll be surprised the number of girls in that your local area who are into runs

Na coded. You show the clients the pictures on your phone and you call the girl. Na 20minutes tops them dey give before them show up all dolled up and perfumed.

If any girl wan Bleep up, just delete am, so that you don't loose your "reputation" as a sure love-vendor. Even the girls go dey give you freebies, provisions, snacks, e.t.c so as to enter your good book and get themselves more clients through you.

Warning: Just like a serious weed seller does not smoke his goods, no matter how the girls try to give themselves to you, don't fall for it. If you wan carry girl, carry outside that circle and pay for it, or get a stable babe who doesn't work there

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Hassanmaye(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Ogbeni don't manage that job
If not you will be comfortable with it

They manage am they manage am na so bros ororo take turn 40 years for inside 20 thousand naira job..come rent face me I slap you apartment.....Sandra begin manage with am.....na so them dey bang every night and Sandra dey take in unto Sandra dey fertile.....pikin full everywhere...poverty come tie wrapper
Hahahhahahaha this your statement Wan kill me o
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by OBTMOS(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
You can make up to 100k in a month in that position. Hotel receptionist are rich.
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by muheeb01(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
This country nawa....half of bread is better than none
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Lionnation: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Take the job, is fair enough at least you bare working just 15days in a month, which gives you time to search for a better job
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Truthfulguy10: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

Ogbeni don't manage that job
If not you will be comfortable with it

They manage am they manage am na so bros ororo take turn 40 years for inside 20 thousand naira job..come rent face me I slap you apartment.....Sandra begin manage with am.....na so them dey bang every night and Sandra dey take in unto Sandra dey fertile.....pikin full everywhere...poverty come tie wrapper

[right][/right] cheesy grin grin
Boss please can I have your contact ,

you too wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Rrchrd(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
OBTMOS:
You can make up to 100k in a month in that position. Hotel receptionist are rich.
Yeah but this one is a small local hotel not a big standard hotel & the manager is always arround
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by erjo: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Rrchrd:
Today someone directed me to a receptionist vacancy in a hotel somewhere arround Lagos I went to apply they said salary is 20k -3000k TP (15days a month)
No feeding

How much is ur TP to and fro?
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Gidagreen(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
WibusJaga:

Don't take it if the job will tie you down & not give you enough time to explore other options.
Las las, you are in the best position to take a decision.
You can see that the OP write one day on, one day off

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by yekete: 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
The free time he/she been enjoying all this while, what does he do with it?

WibusJaga:

Don't take it if the job will tie you down & not give you enough time to explore other options.
Las las, you are in the best position to take a decision.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by justmi1: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
1 is better than zero. But keep your eyes on 100. Good luck
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Inanslove(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
If its a receptionist position, DO IT.

This is my second Hotel job since I rounded up service last year and I've been meeting people, This job is like a time bomb,you fit Blow anytime.
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by stolaonipekun: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Never despise a little begining, from there you will get there.
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Wonderz1: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Abeg dont reduce yourself to that level instead find a skill and learn.
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Nwaotu10(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Start from there bro. Heaven knows I can do all manner of jobs for sustainability as a graduate.

I remember when I was hawking female wears in mangu, plateau state. I dey use my goods that time dey enter pankshin, Ampang, maraba, etc

I also remember when I hawk mini provisions in Borgu lGA of Naija state, I was in Tunga sani, a very tiny remote village with no call network, let alone of data network.

I also remember how I worked as a bar man in a local bar in Yauri, kebbi state.

Na video editing I dey do now for Onitsha. The job is not viable enough. I still dey strive.

Life after school no easy. sad
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Michael004: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
Hungry never beat you na im still make you get power to dey consider. Start managing from there, pride will do you no good.
I collected 10k a month evening lesson when I first land in lagos. No father, no mother, no brother. Just a good brother that said I should come to lagos and he took me in despite being married. Will I now say I won't take such job.

No option cos I can't stay in the house. It will be a shame to me.

I will never forget that bros in my life.

2 Likes

Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by toprealman: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Rrchrd:
No feeding

You can start from there. If you distinguish yourself......you never can tell who will be lodging there
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Newboss(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Enough of all these graduate talk. It's too lame.

Being a graduate does not make you any more special or valuable than those who are not. Your practical skills are the only things that makes you different.

Build up nigga. Follow your plan. Make sure you actually have a real plan. Finding someone that will help you is not a real plan. Calm down and build the fûck up.
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Hassanmaye(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Egypt209:
You just hit the jackpot bro.
Accept the job, look for fine fine girls around the area and other places, discuss business with them that you used to have clients that pays well if they can negotiate well.
Also tell them to drop their pix or WhatsApp it to you in order to market her.
You'll be surprised the huge money you'll be making monthly, and once guest know this arrangement, they'll likely be coming back, with that you can negotiate better pay.
I once did this, you need to see big ladies sending me their pix, including married women.
Some don't want to pay my percentage in cash, but in kind.
So you're looking at a big opportunity if you know what you're doing there.
Are you sure including married women?
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Bahamas95(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
The salary is not encouraging at all, daily job would be better.
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Rrchrd(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nwaotu10:
Start from there bro. Heaven knows I can do all manner of jobs for sustainability as a graduate.

I remember when I was hawking female wears in mangu, plateau state. I dey use my goods that time dey enter pankshin, Ampang, maraba, etc

I also remember when I hawk mini provisions in Borgu lGA of Naija state, I was in Tunga sani, a very tiny remote village with no call network, let alone of data network.

I also remember how I worked as a bar man in a local bar in Yauri, kebbi state.

Na video editing I dey do now for Onitsha. The job is not viable enough. I still dey strive.
Life after school no easy. sad
Thanks for your contribution bro God will help us
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Rrchrd(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bahamas95:
The salary is not encouraging at all, daily job would be better.

Mmm! Where will one see daily jobs in Naija
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Rrchrd(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Inanslove:
If its a receptionist position, DO IT.

This is my second Hotel job since I rounded up service last year and I've been meeting people, This job is like a time bomb,you fit Blow anytime.
Mmm! Dear It depend on the kind of Hotels
This one is just a small local hotel with 10rooms inside street
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Rrchrd(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
erjo:

How much is ur TP to and fro?
3k( for the 15days)
That's why I said 20k minus 3k
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Bahamas95(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Rrchrd:

Mmm! Where will one see daily jobs in Naija
Its even easier getting daily jobs than monthly Jobs in Nigeria. It depends on location sha...... Construction sites are there.

I can't waste my time working in a place for full 1month because of 20k.
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by erjo: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Rrchrd:

3k( for the 15days)
That's why I said 20k minus 3k

Oh
Re: As A Graduate Can You Do This? .... by Nilon: 3:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Jmichael1:
Las las school 4 naija nah scam....
i prefer my 5k every day to been a graduate in naija....
help your boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Almost Got Scammed Over A Civil Defense Job / My First Major Job Interview In Germany (true Life Story) / 03 Reasons Why You May Be Unemployed In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.