Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show (37247 Views)

Davido’s Wife, Chioma Supports Him At His Madison Square Garden Concert (Video) / Burna Boy Visits DJ Khaled's Mansion, Gets Served Seafood Breakfast Last Last / Davido Performs Alongside 50Cent At Madison Square Graden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by Favmil101(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
You sound bitter bro
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by jazon(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
ButterBurger:
what do you know.
Just sit down dey read news dey go jare.
You can follow him on Instagram and see him in fashion styles.
He is African giant
Will you common getat and gerarahere.
Make old school kill you there

grin
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by Kpengla(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
jazon:
Good one
But he looks old school
See caterpillar for him leg grin

That's how he dresses he's a 21st century hippie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by samuelson06(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mystiquefia:
Bob,burna boy has singlehandedly ruined the so called industry cabals in the industry and sealed the mouths of his haters with his success
I like how he does his thing by himself and doesn't care wtf anyone thinks about him. He hasn't been the media's favorite either so they will never pish his achievements. His achievements will Continue to CHOKE YOU ALL

You talk as though his achievements are your achievements. You surely don't have something doing with your time.
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by olu77(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
jazon:
Good one
But he looks old school

Nigerian police force Caterpillar lol somebody must have sold it to him and his mom for a lot of money
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by trendyteekay: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lalasticlala
AudioMonkey:
Education is overrated indeed!
Just like Naira Marley said, a pair of smelly big yansh is far better than MSc.

Comedians, clowns and talentless frog voice singers enjoying the best of life while intelligent, talented educated minds run after 20k teaching job.

Why I don't show sympathy is, the latter made their choices. It's these same people who will load 100mb data and waste all their day online on so-called celebrities, calling themselves fans and will be quick to attack you on behalf of their clown celebrities.

A society where talented, intelligent, first-class graduate happily lick the feet of talentless, frogvoice singers.
Abeg enjoy your 20k teaching job, the world will start showing sane balance when people decide to have sense.
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by bilangha(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
jazon:
Good one But he looks old school See caterpillar for him leg grin
u don't know
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by LikeAking: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Golan007:

Education is overrated yet Elon Musk made the real money from his education.

9JA edu is over rated, not edu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by Silentgroper(m): 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Pickmycall:
He should shave dirty dreadlock
Jealous fvck..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by CSTRR: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Golan007:

Education is overrated yet Elon Musk made the real money from his education.
No, he made the real money from entrepreneurship.
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by DonBenny77(m): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Odogwu doings

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by EmmyNorse(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Burnaranking keeping it real � �

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by moneyissweet(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

AudioMonkey:

Comedians, clowns and talentless frog voice singers enjoying the best of life while intelligent, talented educated minds run after 20k teaching job.

Why I don't show sympathy is, the latter made their choices. It's these same people who will load 100mb data and waste all their day online on so-called celebrities, calling themselves fans and will be quick to attack you on behalf of their clown celebrities.

A society where talented, intelligent, first-class graduate happily lick the feet of talentless, frogvoice singers.
Abeg enjoy your 20k teaching job, the world will start showing sane balance when people decide to have sense.
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by Akaimmanuel(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
jazon:
Good one
But he looks old school
if say na facie you for collect.
take your vain banter and bland fashion sense elsewhere
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by We4all: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
[/s][s]

Don't be shallow minded. Is burna boy as rich as ELON MUSK? Is he as rich as LARRY PAGE or SERGEY BRIN who has a PhD in computer science.

just say Nigeria is a failed country. Don't tarnish the image of education. Any body who is serious about education should find his or her way out of this failed country in other to make exploits.

Just tonight a friend of mine won his fourth fully funded schorlarship. Same as me and several other friends.

Lots of Nigerians are making exploit abroad through education. Is Burna boy more successful than NKONJO IWELA? or KARL TORIOLA of mtn who is a product of OAU.

Burna boy is a successful artist chasing his dreams, same as several other Nigerian proffesionals that are successful in their chosen career.

Wise up Bro.

The people you mentioned constitute less than 0.000001% of the world’s population and that is insignificant.

And please don’t confuse certificate with education cos they mean different things. Most Nigerians have certificates but are not educated. Most westerners are educated without a certificate.

What that guy meant is that acquiring certificate doesn’t guarantee anything! And instead of putting our all into acquiring certificates upon certificates, we should focus more on harnessing our skills.

And as for you and your friends, I hope it isn’t just about the certificate but you’re also educated and vast in your field. After all, that’s all that matters.

You should also know that tens of thousands of youths have been attempting the foreign scholarship route and didn’t get lucky. That you and your friends got lucky doesn’t mean others are not ambitious. Things are just not working out.
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by candygist: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mystiquefia:
Bob,burna boy has singlehandedly ruined the so called industry cabals in the industry and sealed the mouths of his haters with his success
I like how he does his thing by himself and doesn't care wtf anyone thinks about him. He hasn't been the media's favorite either so they will never pish his achievements. His achievements will Continue to CHOKE YOU ALL

Tell them haters bro. Burna boy level as changed. Nigga has left Nigerian music industry for noise makers. Way too big for Nigeria nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by samfrancis1(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Well until when you guys stop believing learning is only gotten in the universities… check histories the great people from back then and whose name we mentioned while learning ins chills never had degree masters or phd.. they had talent and it made them who they are.. yes entertainment now.. Entertainment as been paying really wel even before western education came to Africa.. either frog voice or whatever you’re putting smile on peoples face.. with your phd what have you been able to add to others life..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by candygist: 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Connected1:

I am glad I am not alone, I mean most of these artistes sing rubbish, they don't even have the voice, yet stupid folks keeps celebrating them and spending their hard earned money in supporting them, later they will go and blame the government after they have failed to realize their mistakes.

What is your suggestion ?
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by candygist: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
drealj:
there is bigger sense in this.I always tell people,it is life you choose. In the next 7 month, Money no go drive me again, Money go be my conductor

Yet you are using a musician lyric to express yourself. Mumu man like you
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by candygist: 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
confirm exactly if its not wizkid or davido they won't push the story....lagos media

Equals Yoruba media. That was how they gave Sean tizzle next rated artist over Burna boy some years ago. Where is Sean tizzle today ?
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by candygist: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
samuelson06:

You talk as though his achievements are your achievements. You surely don't have something doing with your time.

Why are you pained over someone else archievement ? Do you have a problem with that ?
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by Connected1: 12:01am On Apr 29, 2022
candygist:

What is your suggestion ?
The youths direct these energies to building a better country.

Everyday we see people arguing on Twitter and other micro blogging platforms, saying they are Wizkid and Davido fans.

Too much distractions, they are intelligent and innovative people among these folks who are lost in these fantasies.

I am not writing these stars off, they are spreading Nigeria to the World, that's good enough but our Youths are distracted, everyone now wants to be an artist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by Bifwoli: 1:48am On Apr 29, 2022
jazon:
Good one
But he looks old school
He looks thuggish.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 29, 2022
Nice
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by shegun4sur: 2:18am On Apr 29, 2022
AudioMonkey:

You're largely right
But hope you're not singling out just one singer because there are too much rubbish in the name of talent and his voice is not a problem.

Some people have made some things priority, eg social media, crypto and lot more unconventional things, rather than education, and those actions have paid off and made them wealth to be able to afford what a brilliant educated person cannot
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by kabukabu50(m): 2:34am On Apr 29, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Someone forget to teach this kid about basic Economics.

You are only worth what people will pay for.

If a so called no talent singer can fill a stadium,big ups to him.

Graduates and Academics are not rare,I know it's hard for you to fathom that though.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by ariesbull: 3:12am On Apr 29, 2022
AudioMonkey:

then you people go and vote old men and prepping another
Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by gadgethead: 5:25am On Apr 29, 2022
tiger28:
Nonsense!
JUST 2 Percent of "artistes" really become successful. Nigeria has a population of over 200 million, HOW many out of that population has MADE it to the level of Burna or Davido
Keep consoling yourself with nonsense so you can have the excuse of not educating yourself. Education might not make you rich but it is very important. Am sure all these Big artistes will definitely need educated lawyers,accountants etc .

Correct! Infact a lot of celebrities go back to school to get a degree because they feel something is still missing without it

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by adefitim(m): 5:26am On Apr 29, 2022
I watched the Live performance, he’s truly an African Giant

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Visits UN Building Ahead Of Madison Square Show by Golan007: 5:28am On Apr 29, 2022
CSTRR:

No, he made the real money from entrepreneurship.

He made money from programming.

I'm not sure if people are born as programmiers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation / Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) / Klem Ikemefunna Nwanbonye Behind Davido, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay’s Hit Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.