Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) (76826 Views)

May Edochie's Lawyer To Sue Instagram User For Adding Judy Austin To May's Photo / “Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by benjackugo: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Judy Austin Muoghalu, who recently welcomed a son with Yul Edochie, has hailed May Yul Edochie, the first wife of the actor, IGBERETV reports.

On Tuesday, April 27, Yul revealed that he welcomed a son with his colleague actress Judy.

Today, he posted his first wife May Yul Edochie on Instagram and called her "number one".

Judy then took to Yul's post about his first wife to leave a comment.

She wrote: "My beautiful lady. I see you."

May has unfollowed her husband, Yul on Instagram after the news about her husband’s second wife. Yul and May have been married for 17 years and have 4 kids together.

https://igberetvnews.com/1419048/yul-edochies-second-wife-judy-hails-first-wife-may-photo/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by WoundedLamb: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
They're just trying to appease her after turning her life upside down in the blink of an eye. Conscience is a strong thing.

354 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by Abaniwealth(f): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hmmm,this is very deep..
Who dey fool who here?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by derecho(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Who she dey deceive?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
There is no good way to do a wrong thing.

Yul's act is a clear act of dealing treacherously with the wife of your youth.
It does not Matter how the crowd hails you, what you have done is Wrong. They are hailing you to Destruction.

We living in a crazy and Sinking world.
A world where people are bold to declare their love for evil
A world where good is called evil and evil is called good.
A world where humans give u reasons why they engage in evil.

Mr Yul Edochie, listen to the voice of reasoning. You have made a bad and wrong decision.
You have dealt treacherously with the wife of your youth.
Before GOD ALMIGHTY and I, You and this lady are Decieving yourselves. You both are simply Sin Partners and nothing more.

Retrace your step Quickly and do what is right before it is too late.

192 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by tutudesz: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Beautiful Lady Na your senior be that O! So give her the maximum respect grin

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by Jeon(f): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
STOP DECEIVING THE MASSES... WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS BEHIND THE MIND OF URS.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by MonkeyMods(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
This has turned to child's play

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
� she’ll come around, both of them should keep consoling her with sweet words.Women and jealousy ehn, it’s not that deep. Some women have no problems with polygamy though, image below.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by majamajic(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
angry grin grin

Na wa

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by Lightened: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
This is a case of putting pepper inside mouth to blow someone's eyes. God save us from fatal fredenemies.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by MrRhymes101(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lol that's some balls!

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Be doing eye service there.

The cane used on the first wife is still hanging on the wardrobe grin

“I stayed with him when he had nothing”

Me too I stayed with you. angry

15 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by Vicotex(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
That second wife thick sha.
My type wink

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by Utanisco(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
The three parties are donkey

Confirm donkeys

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by iCauseTrouble: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Following
Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Indirect Statement

Alafin of Oyo nor quick see this gal , e for add am join e Fleet grin

14 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by ivolt: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Now she is rubbing it in.

19 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by Pristine664: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by bigdammyj: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Noted

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by planetE(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hypocritical hailing

24 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by Mooh247: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by Bigggloadofcum: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin

Exactly how rats behave. When they eat one's toes, they add little touch of breeze.

In all this Yul did what any sensible man would do. I can't see a bubble butt with big sizable boobs like that and won't be tempted to have a bite.

It's actually a sin to the creator of such endowment, if you sit back and watch it waste away.

I'm team Big Bouncy Bumbum and Big Boobs till thy kingdom come. And God knows I'd marry as many wives as my prick can carry.

Men are polygamous in nature and I've known my truth. Those still in denial cuz of religion are stvpid.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by MrCover: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Now they are rubbing it in.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) by optimistfeel(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Planned work..... Well done husband snatcher!!!!! Abeg who slap me.... grin angry grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuella Samuel Builds A House For Her Mother (Photos) / Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) / 9 Nigerian Celebrity Children Whose Style Is Just Awesome [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.