Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. (3759 Views)

Do You Have Idea Of How To Start Online Loan Lending? / These Poor Investment Decisions Have Ruined Lives / Save A Brother From BRANCH Online Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by lebete3000: 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hello guys. I'm liviteach day in depression as these online apps have ruined my whole life with debts.

I find myself repaying each debts with another loan collection.

This has made me become a drunkard, as I try escaping reality by getting high.

My realtionships and work is suffering because of this as I don't even have time for them, as my mind is precoccupied with how to clear off my debts.

I got into trouble last year August and had to collect debts to clear off my issues.

Since then, I've been going from one debt to another just like a curse.

Here is a breakdown of all the loan I'm to clear off:

1. Fairmoney: #51,330 every month till 04/12/2022

2. GTBank: #55,000 every month till 08/12/2022

3. Aella: #47,400 overdue as at 16/04/2022

4. L-credit: #42,000 due on 03/05/2022

5. Carbon: #30,000 every month till 30/06/2022 making 3months

6. Branch: #30,200 every month till 14/08/2022 making 4months

7. Hcwallet: #19,800 due on 03/05/2022

8. Nairaplus: #25,000 due tomorrow 29/04/2022

9. Migo Loan: ₦ 66,338 due 24/05/2022

10. Easemoni: #65,000 overdue as at 24/04/2022

All of the above loans won't even be giving sleepless nights except for the last two I'm about to wrote below. These ones are billing outrageous sums for every day I default.

11. KashKash: initially #96,000 overdue as at 25/03/2022 but has now accumulated to #153,000 by reason of default. They'll continue to add #2,500 everyday till I pay up. I'm even afraid of paying partially cos they might not even recognize it, and see it as if I haven't paid anything, so I go just dash them the money be that.

12. Okash: initially#135,000 overdue as at 23/03/2022 but now #210,000 as they're adding #3,080 everyday till I pay up. The same predicament with KashKash applies here too in terms of paying partially.

The saddest thing is I don't have anything tangible to even show for all these debts. No car, no business, no land no any investment.

Just debt is all I have to show for this money.

I'm earning #270,000/month but the rate these guys are jostling for my money, I don't even know who to focus on sef.

Someone advised me to ignore them all as they won't allow me have any single savings, but I'm scared of the blowback of a bad credit score, which some of the loan apps like Okash, KashKash, L-credit, Easemoni and some others have already done against me.

I'm a medical doctor planning to eventually leave this country someday, but with my present dent in my credit score, I'm scared ignoring them would affect my leaving the country eventually.

Guys help me out with your sincerest advice please.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by buttlover(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
What did you do with the money?
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by lebete3000: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
buttlover:
What did you do with the money?

Traveling from one state to another in search of a new job before I got this present one. Also paying for haulage of my home luggage.
About 45% spent on alcohol and cigarettes, 2.5% spent on hoes, 35% spent on transportation in Lagos for 1month, 10% spent on hotel accomodation for a month in Otukpo Benue State for a job that eventually landed me in this mess. The remaining on eating outside...

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by Danibonk(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Your problem small bro try not to get shame like Nigeria and ignore them if you want to leave longer in this life.

3 Likes

Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by Pierocash(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
There was a time I was in your shoe, Okash, soko loan, Truenaira etc . About 15 of them.

They threatened,sent my pix to all my WhatsApp contacts,called most of my contact and insulted me.

I simply used that opportunity not to pay them,shikena. They said they will tarnish my image ,I told them I don't have any image in the first place,go ahead

Las Las Dem rest,na so I take flex my life till now.

Who never owe before,raise your hand

10 Likes

Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by lebete3000: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Danibonk:
Your problem small bro try not to get shame like Nigeria and ignore them if you want to leave longer in this life.

Are you for real or are you kidney me?

Na so most people dey talk oh. And herei am giving myself heart attack became of their money. Depression wan finish me for where I dey so...
Nna na to begin save my money now oh. Na only GTBank debt I go dey pay now, as that one is even automatic debit sef. The rest I go just go rougue on them as you talk.
Make I see where the matter go end sef...
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by lebete3000: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pierocash:
There was a time I was in your shoe, Okash, soko loan, Truenaira etc . About 15 of them.

They threatened,sent my pix to all my WhatsApp contacts,called most of my contact and insulted me.

I simply used that opportunity not to pay them,shikena. They said they will tarnish my image ,I told them I don't have any image in the first place,go ahead

Las Las Dem rest,na so I take flex my life till now.

Who never owe before,raise your hand

No hands bro! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You mean they've left you alone?
How much were you owing them then sef?
I still find it hard to believe those guys can actually leave one alone. When one of my guys listen to the voice notes of their agents, fear catch the guy to borrow any money again oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by Anubis: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
all they can do is to embarass you, after a while they will start to beg you. send a whatsapp message to your contacts saying scammers are after you and that they shoud ignore them and carry on with your life
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by Danibonk(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bro take time ooo na me help you collect loan my own na to motivate you so you will not go kick the bucket because of debt
lebete3000:

Na so most people dey talk oh. And herei am giving myself heart attack became of their money. Depression wan finish me for where I dey so...
Nna na to begin save my money now oh. Na only GTBank debt I go dey pay now, as that one is even automatic debit sef. The rest I go just go rougue on them as you talk.
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by Zico777(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2022
lebete3000:

Hmmm!
Why take a loan u never planned to pay back?
Let learn to be responsible pls.
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by Pierocash(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
lebete3000:

No hands bro! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You mean they've left you alone?
How much were you owing them then sef?
I still find it hard to believe those guys can actually leave one alone. When one of my guys listen to the voice notes of their agents, fear catch the guy to borrow any money again oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
they are only good at threats,nothing more.

Bro, they left me alone. If you ignore their threats,and act like you don't care about their blackmail, after few months they will leave you. At some point they started begging me to even pay the principal amount and forget the interest,I told them plainly, " both capital and interest ,I no dey pay, put it in bad debt"
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by lebete3000: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Pierocash:
they are only good at threats,nothing more.

Bro, they left me alone. If you ignore their threats,and act like you don't care about their blackmail, after few months they will leave you. At some point they started begging me to even pay the principal amount and forget the interest,I told them plainly, " both capital and interest ,I no dey pay, put it in bad debt"

You be real weyrey! cheesy cheesy cheesy
No mind them, after them don embarrass person generation finish.
Stupid Nigerians, always thinking gragra fit solve everything.
I shouldn't even be answering them again sef. Me even dey follow the threaten them as dem dey threaten me.
Na to just ghost them be the final answer.
Awon oloriburuku, dem wan build mansion untop my sweat, dem no go try rubbish again...

2 Likes

Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by lebete3000: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Danibonk:
Bro take time ooo na me help you collect loan my own na to motivate you so you will not go kick the bucket because of debt

I dey feel you bro...no shakings.
Thanks for the heads-up man.
Those bastards no want make person get savings. Na so dem go just dey tempt and disturb person with loan offers upadan...
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by lebete3000: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
Anubis:
all they can do is to embarass you, after a while they will start to beg you. send a whatsapp message to your contacts saying scammers are after you and that they shoud ignore them and carry on with your life

Odogwu you bad ooo, see format of life...

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by MrFollowFollow(m): 2:03am On Apr 30, 2022
lebete3000:

I dey feel you bro...no shakings.
Thanks for the heads-up man.
Those bastards no want make person get savings. Na so dem go just dey tempt and disturb person with loan offers upadan...

You have been a thief from time because it's obvious you had no intention of repaying the loan!
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by MrFollowFollow(m): 2:06am On Apr 30, 2022
Anubis:

Agbaya wey suppose don dey mature, just listen to the nonsense advise he's giving angry

Anytime you ever set up a business your customers will buy from you and refuse to pay for the goods and services you rendered to them. This is my prayer for you!
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by lakoomoyi: 3:38am On Apr 30, 2022
lebete3000:
Hello guys. I'm liviteach day in depression as these online apps have ruined my whole life with debts.

My realtionships and work is suffering because of this as I don't even have time for them, as my mind is precoccupied with how to clear off my debts.

I got into trouble last year August and had to collect debts to clear off my issues.

All of the above loans won't even be giving sleepless nights except for the last two I'm about to wrote below. These ones are billing outrageous sums for every day I default.

11. KashKash: initially #96,000 overdue as at 25/03/2022 but has now accumulated to #153,000 by reason of default. They'll continue to add #2,500 everyday till I pay up. I'm even afraid of paying partially cos they might not even recognize it, and see it as if I haven't paid anything, so I go just dash them the money be that.

12. Okash: initially#135,000 overdue as at 23/03/2022 but now #210,000 as they're adding #3,080 everyday till I pay up. The same predicament with KashKash applies here too in terms of paying partially.

The saddest thing is I don't have anything tangible to even show for all these debts. No car, no business, no land no any investment.

I'm earning #270,000/month but the rate these guys are jostling for my money, I don't even know who to focus on sef.

Someone advised me to ignore them all as they won't allow me have any single savings, but I'm scared of the blowback of a bad credit score, which some of the loan apps like Okash, KashKash, L-credit, Easemoni and some others have already done against me.

I'm a medical doctor planning to eventually leave this country someday, but with my present dent in my credit score, I'm scared ignoring them would affect my leaving the country eventually.

Thank you very much.

Bro, get a life. Seriously!!!

What were you thinking when taking the loans?
An invincible man from the moon will help you clear it?
Man the F up and pay your debt.

I don't support rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by idu1(m): 5:35am On Apr 30, 2022
Pay only Gtbank and forgot those fuvkers. Not paying your debt is irresponsible sha.

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by dejiemma: 11:57pm On May 09, 2022
Hello ,,,kindly message me
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by Soyhe(f): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Just checking on u, are u now free from loan shark?
lebete3000:

Thank you very much.
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by mdsne(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
lebete3000:

Thank you very much.
Good evening brother hope you are able to clear your loan and what are they doing to you am in your shoes
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by Goldbw122(m): 8:53pm On Jan 24
lebete3000:

Thank you very much.

So were you able to clear your debt ? how did the journey go?
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by Reincarnation10: 10:35pm On Jan 24
Debts are meant to be paid. The bitter experience of having to pay back can help you make better decisions with credit and help you be a better person in fact. Create a budget and follow it religiously.
Re: Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. by Danabu(m): 9:25am On Jan 25
lebete3000:

Thank you very much.

Attend to them one after the other and in 6 months you'll be better for it.

(1) (Reply)

Wants To Start Importing Brand NEW Original Items From U.SA&CHINA Cheap Urself? / My deposit on Binary keeps getting declined. what do i do? / Raise #90,000 In Just One Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.