Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Apart Binance Which Other Exchanger Is Good To Trade P2p - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apart Binance Which Other Exchanger Is Good To Trade P2p (401 Views)

4 Alarming Signs That Your Payoneer Exchanger Is Cheating You Or About To Cheat / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? / Which Exchanger Is The Fastest And Safest Place To Sell Your Bitcoin ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart Binance Which Other Exchanger Is Good To Trade P2p by EUGENE4GOO(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Please if you know a good exchanger apart from binance where I can do P2P trading. Please recommend.
Re: Apart Binance Which Other Exchanger Is Good To Trade P2p by ElectronicMoney(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
EUGENE4GOO:
Please if you know a good exchanger apart from binance where I can do P2P trading. Please recommend.

Try KuCoin exchange
Re: Apart Binance Which Other Exchanger Is Good To Trade P2p by Reggaemich(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
U can try Bundle
Re: Apart Binance Which Other Exchanger Is Good To Trade P2p by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

Try KuCoin exchange
Thanks but I trying registering with kucoin it was not going
Re: Apart Binance Which Other Exchanger Is Good To Trade P2p by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Reggaemich:
U can try Bundle
Thanks. Give me the link of bundle
Re: Apart Binance Which Other Exchanger Is Good To Trade P2p by Reggaemich(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
EUGENE4GOO:

Thanks. Give me the link of bundle

Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @NCOscar1 as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00 free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/EvQ3

Close the space
Re: Apart Binance Which Other Exchanger Is Good To Trade P2p by shafogrin(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2022
Remitano is great! Use my link to register and thank me later
https://remitano.net/swap/ng/join/3046041

(1) (Reply)

Gaming Tech Is Essential / One On One With Ajayi Adebayo: Abuja Are You Ready For What's Coming To You ??? / Earning Meaningfully Weekly With Just 8,000 Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.