Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Lady Turns Down 'Her Partner’s' Proposal At An Outdoor Food Spot (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Turns Down 'Her Partner’s' Proposal At An Outdoor Food Spot (video) (552 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Turns Down 'Her Partner’s' Proposal At An Outdoor Food Spot (video) by ExAngel007(f): 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
A video which showed moment a lady turned down her
“partner’s” proposal at an outdoor food spot in Sandton,
South Africa, has gone viral after being shared online.

The lady was visibly angry as her partner got down on one
knee to propose, while those present cheered him on.

The man however left social media users confused as the ring
was spotted on his finger as he got up to leave after his
partner left the scene angrily.

Watch the video below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9N3s9okkHE

Re: Lady Turns Down 'Her Partner’s' Proposal At An Outdoor Food Spot (video) by decatalyst(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
I will NEVER Kneel to propose to any woman! (Not pride because I can't seems to be able to rationalize the need for it)

It's a western culture and there is nothing special it.

Even if anyone wants to do it, why do it at a very public place like this. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down 'Her Partner’s' Proposal At An Outdoor Food Spot (video) by Osobi32(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
decatalyst:
I will NEVER Kneel to propose to any woman! (Not pride because I can seems to be able to rationalize the need for it)

It's a western culture and there is nothing special it.

Even if anyone wants to do it, why do it at a very public place like this. undecided
God bless u bro
Re: Lady Turns Down 'Her Partner’s' Proposal At An Outdoor Food Spot (video) by vastolord4(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Standup, brush the sand off your knees and move on.. even the crowd will scold the girl 4 u
Re: Lady Turns Down 'Her Partner’s' Proposal At An Outdoor Food Spot (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Good riddance. They keep learning the hard way. Kneeling for nothing. Bloody SIMp.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down 'Her Partner’s' Proposal At An Outdoor Food Spot (video) by Omicron123: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Problem no dey finish...
Re: Lady Turns Down 'Her Partner’s' Proposal At An Outdoor Food Spot (video) by odinson1(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Men are their own problems,foolish people angry
Re: Lady Turns Down 'Her Partner’s' Proposal At An Outdoor Food Spot (video) by bashuayi(m): 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Immediately after you cum, you'll realize that vaginarians are so overrated. I will keep praying for simps who kneel down to propose to vaginarians that kneel down to suck dicks

(1) (Reply)

Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Spray Him N50 (Video) / Betrayal / Best Sex Positions For Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.