Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. (1034 Views)

I Don't Need To Buy Nairaland. This Is What Nairaland Should Do Instead. / Bitcoin Chief Offers To Buy Nairaland For The Sum Of 150 Million Naira / AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI Owner Of @pans_luxury On Instagram Is A SCAMMER (2) (3) (4)

After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by henrydan(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dr. Stephen Akintayo a businessman who see the future in tech and believe in Nigeria technology propose to buy nairaland for 1billion naira he promise to make it number one within 10years.

Seun reacts by asking Nigerians who use Nairaland....

Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by obiekunie01: 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
That Seun display pic has been there since the inception of Nairaland.

that seun pic is an exact reflection of Nairaland - STAGNANT!

ANYWAYS, IF YOU DEY SALE THE FORUM MAKE SURE HE PAYS YOU IN REAL DOLLARS NOT IN BOTCOIN!

I NO TRUST THAT GUY AND HIS BITCOIN.

AFTER YOU COLLECT YOUR DOLLAR AND YOU WANT BITCOIN TAKE YOUR HAND GO BUY THE BITCOIN.

Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by illicit(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
I think Nairaland has to stand for something and not be shy about it

Either cultism eradication, human trafficking, child labour eradication, say no to Abortion, wildlife conservation etc

Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by Abfinest007(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nairaland is fun but those snake post and name calling is xx

Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by decatalyst(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
obiekunie01:

ANYWAYS, IF YOU DEY SALE THE FORUM MAKE SURE HE PAYS YOU IN REAL DOLLARS NOT IN BOTCOIN!

AFTER YOU COLLECT YOUR DOLLAR AND YOU WANT BITCOIN TAKE YOUR HAND GO BUY THE BITCOIN.

Truly, nairaland needs total overhaul!

It has barely changed since inception...who still uses all these archaic smiley?

No innovation as far as I am concerned.

Sell or rebrand whilst you still have this 'fan base' on your site!
Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by decatalyst(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Seun wants to ensure that Nairaland is yesterday, today and maybe the same in centuries to come.

Change is needed!

Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by Dangrace01: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
3 million dollars wow
Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by madridguy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Good response from seun.

Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by triple996(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
9ice one won seun
Bt u need to pay us more
Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by shilenji(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
We need introduction of voice notes, it's not every time typing does justice to the statement as intended.
Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by godofuck231: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
This guy is looking for intel , he's a spy
Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by aigohior(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
shilenji:
We need introduction of voice notes, it's not every time typing does justice to the statement as intended.

voice note? guy na webforum ooo
Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by obiekunie01: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
i once made a serious productive recommendations for him on what to do to make this forum highly productive but he ignored it.

had it been i am opportuned to be the owner of thid forum, by now people will be paying to comment on the politics section.

and beleive me people will be rushing to pay!

imagine paying 30 naira per day to comment in politics section. 500 naira for one month.

500 naira by 5000 user per month that's N2.5m and people will happily pay.

i told him how he can make advert placement to accommodate every click per pay add services.

by now nairaland is supposed to have a section for every country in Africa.

if he has even cared to read that post this portal would av been worth at least 30 million dollars by now.

made so many solid suggestions for free fa! and the guy ignored it. now i dont even know which of my handle i made that post with. maybe its among the ones they banned for 100 years.

those with teeth have no corn to chew. those with corn have no teeth to chew.
Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Werey after how many years... Oga add block button very important and dislike button that's all for me
Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by meobizy(f): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nairaland no pass 500k in naira. Na stupid children here dey talk one million plus dollars.
Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by Lamanii22(f): 12:27am On Apr 29, 2022
obiekunie01:

I swearrr grin grin grin
Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by Incips: 2:51am On Apr 29, 2022
I could not understand what is this?
Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by SavageResponse(m): 2:55am On Apr 29, 2022
obiekunie01:
i once made a serious productive recommendations for him on what to do to make this forum highly productive but he ignored it.

had it been i am opportuned to be the owner of thid forum, by now people will be paying to comment on the politics section.

and beleive me people will be rushing to pay!

imagine paying 30 naira per day to comment in politics section. 500 naira for one month.

500 naira by 5000 user per month that's N2.5m and people will happily pay.

i told him how he can make advert placement to accommodate every click per pay add services.

by now nairaland is supposed to have a section for every country in Africa.

if he has even cared to read that post this portal would av been worth at least 30 million dollars by now.

made so many solid suggestions for free fa! and the guy ignored it. now i dont even know which of my handle i made that post with. maybe its among the ones they banned for 100 years.

those with teeth have no corn to chew. those with corn have no teeth to chew.

Fortunately you're not opportuned to be the owner of Nairaland so keep quiet and go and build your own forum!
Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by Kobicove(m): 2:57am On Apr 29, 2022
I want Seun to do something about tribalistic posts on Nairaland

Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by Danmboss(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2022
Naira land is too archaic
Re: After Stephen Akintayo Proposed To Buy Nairaland, Seun Does This. by philiancoop(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
I think NL is fine like this. This is its unique feature

May & Baker Shares / How To Turn-over 200,000 In A Short Period Of Time / Price Action Wonder Arrow Trading System