Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:43 PM

Should He Continue With NYSC Or Forfeit His Abroad Dreams - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Should He Continue With NYSC Or Forfeit His Abroad Dreams (1195 Views)

Done With NYSC, 500K On Hand. Advice Needed / Should I Continue With My Current PPA Or Change It / Corper Rocks Super Eagles Jersey With NYSC Khaki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Continue With NYSC Or Forfeit His Abroad Dreams by peterinahG(f): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
A friend of mine is in a big dilemma now. Please he needs your collective inputs.
He is currently serving and will pass out by November this year. Luck smiled on him in January when his uncle started processing his papers to join the family in USA. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for him because he will be above the required age by October.
All the processes are in the final stage and he will be leaving next month. He's very confused concerning the fate of his NYSC owing to the fact that he will have 6 months remaining before passing out. He needs your sincere advice on what to do. Should he stay back and miss this opportunity? . Is there a way he can work it out?

He will be in the comment section
Re: Should He Continue With NYSC Or Forfeit His Abroad Dreams by slan87(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
You already said it, it's a once in a life time opportunity. So, he should make up his mind n leave
Re: Should He Continue With NYSC Or Forfeit His Abroad Dreams by rickpat(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
tell him to go to his local government inspector...tell him that he will be getting your allowee monthly...after the PoP...he will package your certificate and send to your family here in Nigeria...if you don't want to do it this way ..just leave that stupid nysc and travel...cus you will surely regret missing this opportunity...good luck...no be this same useless nysc when no dey required to contest for political office...mtchew
Re: Should He Continue With NYSC Or Forfeit His Abroad Dreams by Spherical77(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2022
peterinahG:
A friend of mine is in a big dilemma now. Please he needs your collective inputs.
He is currently serving and will pass out by November this year. Luck smiled on him in January when his uncle started processing his papers to join the family in USA. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for him because he will be above the required age by October.
All the processes are in the final stage and he will be leaving next month. He's very confused concerning the fate of his NYSC owing to the fact that he will have 6 months remaining before passing out. He needs your sincere advice on what to do. Should he stay back and miss this opportunity? . Is there a way he can work it out?

He will be in the comment section
Which state is he serving? He can definitely ghost his service and get his discharge certificate at the end of the service year.

Btw, i can help him get this done if interested

1 Like

Re: Should He Continue With NYSC Or Forfeit His Abroad Dreams by phatlytall(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2022
This needs to be on first page

Alot of people are in the same position.

You better don't miss this opportunity

Thank God you have started NYSC and signed book of life in camp, that should do.

Speak with the LGI, your thumbprint will be done

Best of luck in your new phase of life.
Re: Should He Continue With NYSC Or Forfeit His Abroad Dreams by Kayceeeee: 1:52am On Jun 14, 2022
Spherical77:
Which state is he serving? He can definitely ghost his service and get his discharge certificate at the end of the service year.

Btw, i can help him get this done if interested
Re: Should He Continue With NYSC Or Forfeit His Abroad Dreams by Johnsown1(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Kayceeeee:

Please I am also in this position right now. I am passing out in October but starting my masters program in late August/Early September. I'm serving in Nasarawa

Just meet the necessary people, let them eat the alawee so that you can travel, they will send your discharge certificate to your people for documentation.
Re: Should He Continue With NYSC Or Forfeit His Abroad Dreams by Spherica17: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kayceeeee:

Please I am also in this position right now. I am passing out in October but starting my masters program in late August/Early September. I'm serving in Nasarawa
contact me on Whatsapp: 08097040690 for the process
Re: Should He Continue With NYSC Or Forfeit His Abroad Dreams by Halala11: 3:48pm On Mar 13
Hi, please I'm in a similar situation. I'm travelling by late September to early October and my pop is November. I am currently serving in Kaduna State.

(1) (Reply)

3 Weeks Camping / 2015 Batch B Corps Member Of Katsina State Allegedly Killed By An Auto-crash / Mcan Welcomes Nysc Batch B 2014 To Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.