Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,115 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) (1478 Views)

Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach / Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) / Pflugler In Anambra For FC Bayern Youth Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
1990 world cup winner and Bayern legend Hans Pflügler, arrivals Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport, as well as FC Bayern München World Squad Coach and ex-bayern international, Christopher Loch to Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria for the FC Bayern Youth Cup Nigeria 2022 at Awka city stadium.

#fcbayern
#fcbayernyouthcup
#fcbayernyouthcupnigeria
#Fcbayernyouthcupnigeria2022
#FcbayernyouthcupAnambra2022
Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ready

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by ANSMEDIA: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
https://evideostv.com/bayern-legend-hans-pflugler-arrives-anambra-for-fc-bayern-youth-cup-nigeria-2022/?amp=1
post=112356721:
1990 world cup winner and Bayern legend Hans Pflügler, arrivals Anambra International Cargo and Passenger Airport, as well as FC Bayern München World Squad Coach and ex-bayern international, Christopher Loch to Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria for the FC Bayern Youth Cup Nigeria 2022 at Awka city stadium.

#fcbayern
#fcbayernyouthcup
#fcbayernyouthcupnigeria
#Fcbayernyouthcupnigeria2022
#FcbayernyouthcupAnambra2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by festacman(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
God bless Willie Obiano Akpokuodike global for building city stadium in Awka to host this kind of tournament and Anambra Airport to facilitate easy travel arrangements. #LegacyProjects

Infrastructure drives the economy.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
I hope they understand the security situation in the south east.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Officialgarri: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
It's really hard trusting Nigerians. Even governments are shameless about it.

Just look at the mischievous flyer tricking people to believe that the real Bayern first team squad is in Anambra
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
festacman:
God bless Akpokuo global who built city stadium to host this kind of tournament.
Not just Stadium, Anambra airport is one of the busiest airport in the country

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:
People lose their lives more in Western states when compare to Anambra state

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Have you ever step out from your comfort zone before please go out and see what they call city.[s]
festacman:
God bless Willie Obiano Akpokuodike global for building city stadium in Awka to host this kind of tournament.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Officialgarri: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
post=112357280:

Not just Stadium, Anambra airport is one of the busiest airport in the country
Which is more busy between enugu and Anambra airport?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
post=112357313:

That's a big lie..... people lose their lives in Western States as you claim yet your people keeping running from their region to the western states doing business, even your people are scared of going to the south east during the festive season.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nvestor02: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Coming to south east to for competition is another way to die grin... Vawulence sleep oyinbo man go wake am.

Even the people of Anambra are dying in thousands in the hand of their glorified terrorist na this calamity Oyinbo wan risk.

E go soon clear for your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by IGBOSON1: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:

You are evil! Which 'insecurity' in the south-east (which is majorly engineered by wicked outsiders...non-Igbo) is more than what's presently going on in and around cities like Abuja and Kaduna!?

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Iliveforever(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bia, I thought you people said obiano built ultra modern stadium for una before he left but what I’m seeing I’m very sure Epl would choose my town village pitch instead of this
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Have you ever step out from your comfort zone before please go out and see what they call city.[s][/s]
Which outside Lagos can you compare to Awka bitter mind I don't know the kind of bitter and jealous blood they born you guys with, you are the one that really need to step out of your mud enclave to understand better.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by IGBOSON1: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:

That's a big lie..... people lose their lives in Western States as you claim yet your people keeping running from their region to the western states doing business, even your people are scared of going to the south east during the festive season.

Why does any positive news coming out of Alaigbo fill your dark heart with anger and envy!? You people must spend a lot of negative energy on all this una bigotry and hate!

'One Nigeria'....'fellow compatriot' indeed! The bad-belle and hate in this country is just choking!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by BSdetective: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hope the Germans know that they're going at their own risk. Simon Ekpa's boys are currently on a rampage, anyways all I see is two foreigners standing in an airport.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nvestor02: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
post=112357313:

Oga shut up compare South east to north when talking about terrorism not south west.

Even all your people know that we live peacefully for here... As nobody gat hate for each other and we accept people irrespective of their religion and tribe.

Do am in south east if he easy grin.

Na Emma powerful go order the well trained ESN wey go kill you grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Officialgarri:

Which is more busy between enugu and Anambra airport?
The data will be out soon

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by IGBOSON1: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Anambra is about to go global! grin

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by ANSMEDIA: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
The airport is classy, looks like what they see in Europe and America

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

You are evil! Which 'insecurity' in the south-east (which is majorly engineered by wicked outsiders...non-Igbo) is more than what's presently going on in and around cities like Abuja and Kaduna!?

You guys can't take responsibility for your fvckups and screwups, When ESN, UGM and Ikonso were going on a rampage you guys were applauding them now it's gone beyond your control you have to find someone to blame but your incompetent selves to blame.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Officialgarri: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
post=112357624:

The data will be out soon
Political answer.
Just tell me you don't know
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Why does any positive news coming out of Alaigbo fill your dark heart with anger and envy!? You people must spend a lot of negative energy on all this una bigotry and hate!

'One Nigeria'....'fellow compatriot' indeed! The bad-belle and hate in this country is just choking!

Ask the question to nnamdi kanu who called for the burning of lagos during EndSARS. As karma would have it it's his region that's currently burning while he cools off in kuje cell.
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:

So you wish grin grin you guys keep deceiving yourselves on social media

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Officialgarri:

Political answer.
Just tell me you don't know
They publish data towards last quarter or first quarter
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nvestor02: 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:
Anambra is about to go global! grin

Gløbal with two oyinbo grin.... You are mere laughing stock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by LILTJAY3: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
I pity this bald head oyinbo..
UGM would soon kill you

1 Like

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Ask the question to nnamdi kanu who called for the burning of lagos during EndSARS. As karma would have it it's his region that's currently burning while he cools off in kuje cell.
I know the news is giving headache, but just know you can't change nothing, don't worry soon I will keep hitting you bitter minds with current developments, I have been out for sometime on nairaland, I'm done with my project, except more from me.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
post=112357773:

So you wish grin grin you guys keep deceiving yourselves on social media

Most embassies have put the south east as a red zone for travellers.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by LILTJAY3: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nvestor02:

Gløbal with two oyinbo grin.... You are mere laughing stock.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Nations Cup Matches Live / Where Can I Get A Very Good Football Pitch In Lagos For Less Than N40k / Emmanuel Eboue Insults Super Eagles And Nigeria On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.